Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Pharos, Treasure Chests
AkamaruFoxHound
post Feb 7 2008, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Royal Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8721

there a a few areas where there are some treasure chests that I can't get to, there has to be a bridge to get across, but I wandered all around pharos to find any deidars that you know have the green flame that will enamble for a bridge to appear but there was nothing!!! how do I get to those chests?

--------------------
IPB ImagePutrid Rot Fills Gaping Maws

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Squrly Bandit
post Feb 9 2008, 01:46 AM
Post #2

Holy Member

Member No.: 5737

There are some chests that you have to kill a certain number of the red flames statues to get to. Basically, when you kill one of the statues with the red flame it causes one link of the bridge to appear, but when you kill one of the green flamed statues one link of the bridge will vanish.

I usually go through and get all of the green flamed statues to open up the necessary path, then I go through killing all of the red flamed statues (you might have to zone twice and come back to get enough) in order to make the optional bridge appear, while avoiding all of the green flamed statues.

Hope that helps!

--------------------
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. For when you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 9 2008, 09:12 AM
Post #3

Royal Member

Member No.: 13337

when you up the tower you need to make a bridge using the brianpans,but when all the bridges have been made now is the time to make the bridges to the chests by using the dieders,all paths must be connected so that paths that aren't will be destroyed from the deiders.

when you go back to the pharos 1st ascent,after you already completed the pharos 1st,2nd and 3rd ascents,there won't be any more dieders for some reason.

just to be more specific:

the ones with the green flame are the brianpans

and the ones with the red flame are the dieders

(i may have that the wrong way around,so if your looking for the ones that open the path to the chests,kill the ones named dieders).

This post has been edited by SilentBladez01: Feb 9 2008, 09:20 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.