Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> new trailer (4/20)
arisa
post Apr 20 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8023

Wee! They got a new trailer. biggrin.gif Just a few new scenes here and there, along with a Bahamut(?) fmv.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff12rw/

6 more days! biggrin.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Diorelli
post Apr 20 2007, 10:13 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7209

Six days to go... should I import or not? unknw.gif

Anyone here definitely buying the game on the Japanese release? I'd like to have people to swap notes with if I'm going to get the game. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
arisa
post Apr 20 2007, 10:18 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 8023

Anyone here definitely buying the game on the Japanese release? I'd like to have people to swap notes with if I'm going to get the game.

I wish I could. D: Might try to.

--------------------
+Quote Post
aorin
post Apr 24 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #4

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

Member No.: 2129

The new trailer does seem really interesting, there were many new lines from the character and a lot more emotion. I mean, I was surprise to see Penelo screaming, "No" in one of the scenes and another scene showing Though, Basch and Ashe didn't get any new lines.

Also, on a interesting and surprising note, it was shown at the end of the trailer that there would be a secret ending with Penelo saying, "What took you so long?" or "You are late."

Does that mean, there would be a RW 2??????

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aria
post Apr 24 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #5

Ultimate Member

Member No.: 2671

QUOTE(Diorelli @ Apr 21 2007, 12:13 AM) *

Six days to go... should I import or not? unknw.gif

Anyone here definitely buying the game on the Japanese release? I'd like to have people to swap notes with if I'm going to get the game. laugh.gif

Definitely going to buy it, although I may not get it before two weeks after its release sad.gif
+Quote Post
Diorelli
post Apr 24 2007, 08:44 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 7209

^^ Hey Aorin, are you going to get a copy of the game?

It's out in Hong Kong already last saturday. Yup, before the official Japanese release and it's definitely legit. I've ordered mine from play-asia (they're really great!) and it's on it's way now. According to the tracking, it'll arrive tomorrow. I can't wait. biggrin.gif *happy dance* If all goes well, I'll get mine before the Japanese release as well. That's funny, cause I live in Europe and we ALWAYS get the games last.

Regarding the secret ending, I think it might be a FFXII-2 cause from the people who have already played the game, RW isn't a direct storyline sequel. Don't quite know what they mean by that though.
+Quote Post
aorin
post Apr 25 2007, 04:38 AM
Post #7

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

Member No.: 2129

Holy crap, you are kidding me (Hong Kong got it way before the official release, dang it). Of course, I'll get my grubby hands on it as soon as it makes its way to my country but that'll be another two weeks to one month after the game release. Unless I'm lucky enough to stumble upon it during my visit to singapore then maybe I'll get it af couple of days earlier.

Well, I'm not complaining if they come up with another game. The FFXII world is much to small to be complied into a DS game. Maybe, there'll be another game. Who knows? But I do hope it focuses on other characters this time... please SE, do shine some love over to Basch and Ashe, and the Archadians and Rozarrians as well. I want some royalty stories instead of sky-pirating only. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Alienguru
post Apr 26 2007, 09:05 AM
Post #8

Royal Member

Member No.: 7848

Awww, Basch's avatar looks so cute. I really have to get that game system now.. I wanna see what happens. Blah. I've always liked those type of graphics.

--------------------
IPB Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IPB Image
Imperial Judge Guru
*Part of the Imperial Judge Family*
+Quote Post
finalbahamut
post Jul 21 2007, 08:41 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 3364

FFXII:RV sure is way better than the original. I love the theme it's exploring and they embark on a truly real adventure. Those winged race are so cool (much like the Breath of Fire wyndians) and hopefully we can access other new wonderful place in Ivalice. I've always wanted to go to that island in the middle of the lake which can be seen in Cerobi Steppe.

--------------------
+Quote Post
RuneBlade
post Aug 6 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 9502

After looking at a trailer for the first time with this, looks really good.
+Quote Post
fbimunky
post Aug 12 2007, 01:02 AM
Post #11

Elite Member

Member No.: 9535

QUOTE(finalbahamut @ Jul 21 2007, 04:41 AM) *
I've always wanted to go to that island in the middle of the lake which can be seen in Cerobi Steppe.

You know, I was thinking about that place today. Even posted a topic on GameFAQs about it. Apparently you can't reach it, it's just decoration. I find that hard to believe, but those guys (Split Infinity crosses my mind) have played the crap out of that game.
On-Topic...Now I must get RW. Basch's cool sprite, Gilgamesh, FMVs similar to FF III, this game is looking better and better.

--------------------
Currently: Beating A Link to the Past, Contemplating FF IV decision. (Help Me!)
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2017 - 10:02 PM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.