B.Valentine
post Nov 19 2007, 08:37 AM
Post #21

But you're so supreme!!!
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2037

ho ho ho X3

this story is getting even better and im glad you updated it fast!!

cliffhanger...again...sleep.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
t.a.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
fat_moogle
post Nov 19 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #22

:DD:
Group Icon

Member No.: 1626

QUOTE(B.Valentine @ Nov 19 2007, 08:37 AM) *

this story is getting even better and im glad you updated it fast!!

You said it, B.V! It really is getting better!

I like how you left it, Jhei. It really makes me wonder what's going to happen next.

--------------------
IPB Image

<3 Married to the amazingly awesome, perfect, and beautiful PG & LL <3
+Quote Post
fierytempest
post Nov 19 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #23

I've got rain in my veins
Group Icon

Member No.: 8127

Oooh, it's starting to get racy! xD

Well, JE, it's actually starting to get really good. So don't worry, ok? xD

--------------------
I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
I like to keep my issue drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn

Xii<3
+Quote Post
CREA
post Nov 19 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #24

time moves backwards into a cliff
Group Icon

Member No.: 2504

Thanks for telling me about the updates!

I think it's getting good., The flow of it is very good too.

btw,

daisuke=seme
Jiro=uke

?
+Quote Post
Jhei_Em
post Nov 20 2007, 05:33 AM
Post #25

One of the founders of the Choco Empire
Group Icon

From: Hogwarts, Smallville, Balamb, Gaia (that's my address!)
Member No.: 1643

^Haha, I want to make them more of an equal, regarding the seme and uke roles, but you could say that Daisuke is the seme right now, and Jiro is the uke. =)

@ everybody else: Thanks for thinking that it's getting better and better! I will try to keep this up.. smile.gif

Anyways, as I promised, another update! Comments are appreciated as usual. Have fun!

The two of us entered a large corridor that smelt of food and other scents that I couldn’t even tell at all. Apartments were always like that; one would think it was a fresh market or something. We walked towards the west end of the corridor and came upon number 716.

“We’re here.”

He led me inside. We were alone.

Warmth touched our soaked skins and slippery hair. The pitch-black darkness overwhelmed us and immediately heightened our senses. I could hear his hard breathing and he could hear mine. The gentle rustling of our feet resonated throughout the entire room. Rain still thumped, against the window, thought lightly it did by then. My heart beat faster and faster by the second; whether it was because of the fatigue or something else, I didn’t know.

He felt around a nearby wall and flicked a switch. Within a blink of an eye, my surroundings lit up to reveal the entirety of his place. We were in a hallway that connected everything in his apartment; two bedrooms, a living room, a shower, a storage room, and a small yet neat kitchen. As we moved further in, I noticed a couple of funny-looking pieces of furniture that seemed out-of-place, such as a blue sofa that seemed a bit too futuristic, and a table with eight, weird legs (an octopus was what I thought of it). There were a few thrown about books, some action figures displayed here and there (among them were Final Fantasy ones, which were my favorite), and some chocolate wrappers scattered about. Other than that, it was tidy.

“Sorry if it’s a bit messy,” he told me, and then proceeded to set me down in the blue sofa. Finally… some rest. I was really tired by then from all the walking we had to endure… and of course, by the earlier events.

“It’s alright,” I mouthed, for no sound came out. I looked around as I sat there, not knowing what else to say. I felt kind of awkward.

Daisuke went inside one of his rooms and got back with dry clothes in his hands. He smiled his usual smile and passed me a tight-looking shirt and a pair of Spiderman boxers.

“All my other clothes are still drying up, and that’s all I have left. The dryer machines in the laundry room were busted... someone probably did it for fun.” He shook his head. “So sorry again…”

I managed a small grin. “No, Daisuke, it’s okay. Besides, this has Spiderman in it.”

“If you say so,” said he, and then smiled back. “Anyways, you really need to take a shower. Jiro, you look really pale. You’re going to get sick any minute. You look like you really need it.” There was a sense of caring in his tone.

He was right. I caught a glimpse of myself in a nearby glass table. My skin was very pale, despite its tan color. Crimson red and swollen was the state of my eyes, overlooking its brown and grayish iris. My jet black hair, usually unkempt, was disheveled even more. Mud and grass stuck to my small ears, round nose, and oval face. Not to mention my stained shirt and cargo shorts. (I had just realized I went into a storm with very little clothing). I almost looked like one of the homeless men out in the streets- all I needed was to tear up my clothes here and there.

Then, in an abrupt, sudden, and smooth move, he took his jacket, and shirt, off in front of me. It was like he was in slow motion- yet with a fluid movement. He moved a bit closer. At first, I thought he was going to make a move on me, that it was going to be a night of something… but I tried to erase that thought. He was simply changing… I recited inside me. But he did it in front of me… very near to me… and very, very smoothly… very slowly too… My thoughts just didn’t stop. It’s not normal to do that… he’s hinting on something… said one voice. It’s so normal… don’t make anything out of it… said another. Either way, it was a sight to behold.

A swimmer’s build- a lean swimmer’s build was what he had. His body glimmered against the vibrant lighting of his apartment. Probably been working out a bit… Stop thinking this! I told myself before further getting lost in my imagination. Stop thinking!

I looked away, pretending I had caught something in my eye. However, this stopped him from putting on his shirt as well- and caused him to shift even closer to me. He inspected my eye.

“Hey, did you catch something in your eye? Want me to blow it for you?”

Oh my god! Blow it? Blow it?! Was I supposed to read between the lines there? Or was it nothing… Are you asking if you could give me a blow- … Err… Agh… Daisuke, you’re putting me in a tough situation! I indeed was.

“No, it’s ok, there’s no dirt. I think it was just a glare.” That’s what I told him to get out of the situation.

“Oh, then the lights are probably too bright for you,” exclaimed Daisuke. Then, he dimmed the lights.

What are you trying to hint at? Ugh… this is probably nothing. But, dim the lights? Is this supposed to come off as romantic? Daisuke… My mind was so funny at times.

Focusing on emptying my brain of unnecessary thoughts was so hard to do, especially when he started the process of getting off his pants. To show that I wasn’t looking at him, I stood up and began to change as well. I was slowly working on pulling myself out of my shirt when my head swam in pain. I tried to regain my balance but my legs were giving out.

The energy I lost still wasn’t completely regained. Shiver and shake I did- then, like a light bulb reaching the end of its life, my eyes shut down. And then, my body fell to the floor.

All was blank.

“Jiro… Jiro…”

“Are you here to bother me again?”

“Jiro… Jiro…”

“What do you want?”

“Jiro… wake up.”

I opened my eyes again, unaware of the time that passed. Daisuke was beside me, observing my face. I was laid down in a bed- a feathery, comfortable bed. And also, I was under a soft, cotton blanket. And beneath it- I wore nothing.

~ End of Chapter One ~

And that's it for Chapter One - Raindrops, people! Chapter Two - Under the Twilight, will soon start... =) Now, I want to hear responses! XD

--------------------
WOOOOT!
VERY PROUD MEMBER OF THE GIGANTIC CHOCOBO FAMILY!
+Quote Post
B.Valentine
post Nov 20 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #26

But you're so supreme!!!
Group Icon

Im really enjoying this story!!!

Its so good!!

I NEED more!! >X3

--------------------
IPB Image
t.a.
+Quote Post
fierytempest
post Nov 20 2007, 02:08 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

WOAH HO HO! RACY!

I just have one question--I thought that the Japanese were really open to homosexuality? Was I wrong? I'm truly just asking. xD

--------------------

Xii<3
+Quote Post
fat_moogle
post Nov 20 2007, 05:22 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

I'm with BV all the way here!

Chapter 1 was fantastically written, and the story is very fluid. When you read it, it's as if you can feel all of Jiro's emotions yourself.

I can't wait for Chapter 2. Well done, Jhei. Future author to be! biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Jhei_Em
post Nov 21 2007, 03:04 AM
Post #29

Group Icon

@ PG: Haha, yeah, the Japanese people are probably more accepting of homosexuals, but that doesn't mean that there aren't homophobes in the country as well. xD

Anyways, thanks for the response again everybody! I am working on Chapter Two now.. =)

@ phattie: Haha.. I wanna publish a book someday! If I do, be sure to read it ok?? (and also, i wanted to ask you, but are you of the same crooked line as me? you get it... haha. just curious. XP)

@ BV: Haha... maybe I'll give you some inside info to quench your thirst. lol.

--------------------
WOOOOT!
+Quote Post
Jhei_Em
post Nov 24 2007, 07:47 AM
Post #30

Group Icon

Finally, an update! (although this is a bit short because of work and school stuff...) But still, I hope you enjoy! Comments are appreciated just like before. smile.gif

Chapter 2 – Under the Twilight

Sweat and warm water trickled down from my forehead, and into the sheets of Daisuke’s bed. I was in his bed… There was no denying it.

Upon my realization, heat surged throughout the rest of my body, my face turned deep red, and an intense sensation was felt in my heart. I was paralyzed and couldn’t move a single limb of my body, not even my eyelids, which stayed still for slow, long, seconds. My rapid breathing resurfaced, faster by a great deal than before. It grew louder and louder, drowning any sound that tried to escape my wet lips. I found it hard to swallow my saliva, as if something was stuck in my throat. It was as if I had a thirst for something- an unquenchable thirst.

He also had his hand on my hair, and was smiling at the sight of my awakening. Daisuke was happy about something, but what was it about? Our eyes met for a moment, and I felt another sensation again. It was like electricity coursed throughout my veins, my blood, and I felt more alive than ever before. The pain that was there before had lessened, and felt like a distant piece of memory that I had almost forgotten. All I cared about was the present- and it was me and him, alone, in his room… in his bed.

I tried to suppress the outburst of sensations I was going through. Yet the harder that I tried, the stronger that my feelings grew. The heat of the moment was far too great for me to stop. I had no control over it, over my heart. Whoever said that you can control it is in an idiot; no one is able to do that. And I certainly wasn’t able to.

My hand reached for his hand, yet before they could touch, his hand shifted away and reached for something else. It came back, but rested on the pillow beside me instead.

“I-I-I…” Daisuke stumbled for words.

“Hmm?” That was all I could manage, for my breathing was still hard to manage.

“I took off your clothes… because you were really cold. And- and, you got sick. You fell down to the floor…” He tried not to look in my eyes. Daisuke was struggling for more words. “Then you- you- you started shivering… So yeah, I had to take off your clothes. But I didn’t look! Well I had to- but not much, okay? But wait- I carried you off to my bed first and that’s when I took off your clothes. I immediately threw a blanket over you… I-I didn’t look! After that, I just wiped your face with a warm towel and let you sleep. That’s it. I didn’t look. I didn’t…” He seemed to worry much that I would think wrong of him.

So that was all that happened after all. At least that’s what he said. But of course, there was no soreness or anything, so I guess what he said was the truth. It was also for the best, I thought, for we were only just strangers to each other a few moments ago. We hadn’t known one another for a long time, and it would’ve been meaningless… wouldn’t it? I wondered more.

“Thanks,” I managed to say.

His worry subsided. “So, I guess you’re not weirded out or anything?”

I smiled. “Why should I be?”

“Well, you are lying naked in my bed… so I guess that’s a reason,” he exclaimed, then turned his back from me. Daisuke seemed uneasy of the situation.

“I’m not weirded out… okay?” A tiny cough then escaped my lungs.

“Sure?”

“Sure.”

“Okay…”

He turned to face me again, looking as if he was going to say something. He caught hold of his lips, and faced the other way again. Finally, after another tilt of his head, Daisuke finally had the courage to speak.

“I’m glad you’re fine though.”

That's it for now.. No cliffhanger though... sad.gif Hehehe... anyways, see you on the next update. =P

--------------------
WOOOOT!
+Quote Post
CREA
post Nov 24 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Keep it coming!

DO IT FOR YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN CREA!!!
+Quote Post
B.Valentine
post Nov 24 2007, 09:55 PM
Post #32

But you're so supreme!!!
Group Icon

I thought it was so cute when Daisuke said he didint look!!! X3

No cliffhanger but i still wanna know what happens next!

--------------------
IPB Image
t.a.
+Quote Post
fat_moogle
post Nov 26 2007, 02:40 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Nice update, Jhei!

Daisuke must have felt so awkward there, seeing that Jiro just went to touch his hand and all.

I look forward to the next update happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
CREA
post Nov 26 2007, 09:56 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

... but Daisuke is gay too, right?
+Quote Post
fierytempest
post Nov 26 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

^It certainly seems so. xD

--------------------

Xii<3
+Quote Post
Jhei_Em
post May 2 2012, 01:41 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

I can't believe I didn't finish this! And I'm happy the site's back on, because my files for this story was on my old broken pc. -.- Now I can salvage this story and try to continue it! biggrin.gif

--------------------
WOOOOT!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th March 2017 - 04:43 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.