post Feb 14 2008, 02:44 AM
Post #1

Royal Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8721

I found this a while back and it's quite debateable

The Holy Bible part 1

The Holy Bible part 2

yes the guy who wrote it is someone I've seen in person, and trust me he's a local anarchist/athiest

This post has been edited by AkamaruFoxHound: Feb 14 2008, 02:44 AM

--------------------
IPB ImagePutrid Rot Fills Gaping Maws

IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BohemianAndy
post Feb 14 2008, 07:33 AM
Post #2

Dentist brah
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 1071

Amazing just amazing... me and a couple of buddies got one hell of a good laugh at this, a friend pointed it out. it seems that "God" loves to see things as "It was Good"

We actually find it rather amusung XD

Obviously, this person is an intellectual who is scrutinizing the Bible with regard to it's meanings in a deep and thoughtful way rolleyes.gif

The critique that this person has who you (Akamaru) find "debateable" is moreso like that of a kindergarten student. The author has terrible "arguments", and his syntax needs to be worked on a lot more to become legible.

what I mean is that we may be his "children" since that whole, we are created from his image shit, but that pretty much throws it six feet under

Yes, that can clearly be deduced mellow.gif

The shit that this guy types doesn't even make sense.

some things in this book do not cease to amaze me, tell me you Catholics and Christians praise your "Mary Magdelene" or "Virgin Mary" or whatever, tell me your people praise your "Holy Whore" as I call her, you asswipes actually praise the Son of God and his Holy Whore! I mean how can you do that? That's like taking the skull of a commoner and WORSHIPPING IT! and right about "Oh, your nothing more than a Blasphemer" or "Your just a Bible burner!"Shut up, I have a right to say this, I believe what I want and you believe what you want...

Can someone get this moron some professional mental health help? Not only is he braindead, he's also an egocentric bigot.

yes the guy who wrote it is someone I've seen in person, and trust me he's a local anarchist/athiest

AkamaruFoxHound, once again you have posted a topic based on insecurities and poor knowledge. This "athiest" needs to be educated. Akamaru - do yourself a favour and start reading things such as the Bible for yourself instead of passively believing what moron's like this athiest have to say as credible arguments.

I can't wait for his next thought-provoking "part 3" LMAO laugh.gif I think I'd rather throw myself down a staircase head-first.

What is more difficult to believe - his pathetic and weak points that he suggests about the Bible, or the fact that he is "27 years old"? Hmm...tough one.

I'd love to see steiner, Resurrection and other debaters carve into this poor, self-serving and deluded soul's "arguments", but I don't see any arguments of substance nor merit to debate against. A shame indeed sad.gif

--------------------
<3 FT//GRG2//Sarah
+Quote Post
Fox
post Feb 14 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #3

Ninja Fox - The Silent Menace
Group Icon

Member No.: 2280

My first reaction was to sigh at yet another one of these threads.

My second reaction was to read the idiocy spewing from this guy. And I'm flabbergasted. I certainly hope atheists like THAT are the minority of us. Most people I know are atheists because they are educated, rational thinkers who have come to that conclusion, not because they enjoy randomly insulting things and searching for conflict.

There's a difference between going to a debate and calling your opponent names with nothing to back it up.

I'm in a lecture right now, if I have some spare time when I get back I may address some of the...er..."points" this guy brings up

--------------------
PSN: "corneliusfingers"
twitter: @corneliusfinger
Blog: Games Under the Knife
+Quote Post
JudasOne
post Feb 14 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #4

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8730

Wow just wow. What a complete dolt. If you are going to attack something like the bible you need to read the whole thing and not jsut pick out the parts that you dont like. That's a common complaint that people have against Christians!. I mean how do you confuse the two Mary's into one person? And If he had any more of the Bible he might have found that God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are often refered to as One entity, a true Triumvirate hence the 'us' and the 'our'. I dont know what's worse though; that guy's arguments or the fact that some people *cough* are listening to him.
+Quote Post
Adrammalech
post Feb 14 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #5

Nothing Can express it
Group Icon

Member No.: 3145

Well you know, people are stupid and this is one of the best examples

--------------------
+Quote Post
Chrono
post Feb 14 2008, 02:40 PM
Post #6

Royal Member

Member No.: 2318

Mary Magdelene and Mary are two different persons I thing. Mary Madgelene was some random "prostitute" while Mary short was his mother. Am I wrong?

--------------------
Don'tcha wish your mooglefriend was hot like me? ~ PushyCaitSiths.
+Quote Post
JudasOne
post Feb 14 2008, 03:09 PM
Post #7

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8730

^no you are exactly correct. They were two very different Mary's. Which shows the complete ignorance of Vincent and anyone who heads his ranting as valid points worthy of reflection.
+Quote Post
steiner
post Feb 14 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #8

It's been too long...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1745

This fool makes atheistic arguments look weak.

There are sound reasons to criticise the Bible, just not the ones contained in there. His crticisms are obviously flawed so I wont bother spelling them out.

--------------------
IPB Image
"Foolish. Picking fights with strangers in a place like this... I used to know someone like that. He was a loser... He refused to find beneficial ways to use his power. Instead, he'd seek out people to fight..." -Amarant Coral, FFIX
Mmmmm....Married to Garlz, Mel and KittenLittle.
+Quote Post
Marblefist
post Feb 14 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #9

Negrodamus
Group Icon

Member No.: 1545

This is ignorance displayed in its purest form, how that dude can be so...narrow minded and plain idiotic is beyond me. Could he not at least grasp the basis of an arguement? There was no cohesion, no clear thought, just idiocy. It would be funny but he could be spouting this shit to people who dont deserve to hear it. He doesn't sound like a person who would debate his viewpoint but one who would simply be aggressive just to boost his ego. 27 years old as well! Just goes to show that maturity does not necessarily come with age.

--------------------
Until I force Xiitharn to make me a new sig this writing will have to suffice.
+Quote Post
Resurrection
post Feb 14 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #10

Love...the most powerful force on Earth
Group Icon

Member No.: 1047

I thought that these links would actually have legitimate, intelligent arguments. Boy, was I wrong.

--------------------
Make the 99 become 100
LIES PROTRUDE FROM THE MOUTH OF MAN, BUT EVERY WORD THAT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD IS LIFE.
I AM A LIAR
+Quote Post
rainbowbrat
post Feb 15 2008, 02:39 PM
Post #11

I dunno what I just saw.........
Group Icon

Member No.: 6298

And If he had any more of the Bible he might have found that God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost are often refered to as One entity

This depends on what religion you are refering too. Mormons do not believe this, they believe they are different individuals. Just FYI

--------------------
Loving whipping e-wife to the sexy sexy ShymanDawn!!<3

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Resurrection
post Feb 15 2008, 04:17 PM
Post #12

Love...the most powerful force on Earth
Group Icon

Member No.: 1047

Yes, the doctrine of the Trinity was not immediately obvious to Christians. It took a couple centuries of development, then the Church declared it as dogma, I believe.

--------------------
Make the 99 become 100
LIES PROTRUDE FROM THE MOUTH OF MAN, BUT EVERY WORD THAT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD IS LIFE.
I AM A LIAR
+Quote Post
Rim_Shot
post Jun 26 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #13

R.I.P Pimp C (December 29, 1973 December 4, 2007) a real Underground King

Member No.: 2388

This whole argument is fucking dumb. If your gonna critique the Bible you better have some solid fact and support. Not just making fun of the choice of word that "God" uses, "It was good". That is just an argument for the sake of an argument. Take this shit away!

--------------------
IPB Image

No matter what they were.......a human being has no right to take a life. ~~~Kyosuke Date The Soultaker

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 04:34 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.