Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I know this has been asked a hundred times before...
masquerade
post Feb 13 2008, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Don't you want to dance in the heart of Hades?

Group: Members
Member No.: 2133

But does anyone know where the Nu Mou's are in the Nabreus Deadlands? I did the medallion section many, many moons ago-- and then after delivering them to Dalan(?) one came and thanked me and told me to visit him in the Nabreus Deadlands. But for the life of me-- I can not find out where this is!

I must have found/delivered all of the medallions, otherwise I would not have encountered that scene, right? So where exactly are they? I know they perform some sort of ceremony at the place where you slew Roblon(?where the undead mob you) but I think I have to speak with them elsewhere first. Because it was ages ago-- my memory is very hazy upon what I was meant to be doing. But I certainly recall finishing up somewhere in the deadlands because I became tired of searching for them.

Sorry for the out-and-out topic on this, but my connection is being a swine; thus anytime I make effort to search for an answer-- it dies.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Squrly Bandit
post Feb 14 2008, 06:40 AM
Post #2

Holy Member

Member No.: 5737

You will originally find the first Nu Mou in the Muted Scarp in the Nabreus Deadlands. He will then tell you something about finding his assistants (one is in Rabanastre, the other in Archades). Once you've found the two assistants and completed their quests you should return to the Muted Scarp, where all three of them will now be gathered.

They'll give you a speech about how you're the hero they've been waiting for, and tell you that they will now wait for you in Overlooking Eternity. Once you go there, you will receive the third medallion, and the Nu Mou will then vanish back into the Mist. If they're gone from the Muted Scarp, and not in Overlooking Eternity, then I'd assume that you gained all three medallions and it's off to the Necrohol of Nabudis to open the doors and fight the monsters.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. For when you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
+Quote Post
masquerade
post Feb 14 2008, 11:51 AM
Post #3

My apologies. It would appear I had not finished the Archades part as I had first assumed; thanks for the help. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 14 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #4

Royal Member

Member No.: 13337

Isn't the one in Archades the same one from old dalan's home?(rabanastre).

If your wondering,the one in Archades is in the magick shop if i'am not mistaken.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Squrly Bandit
post Feb 14 2008, 04:12 PM
Post #5

Holy Member

Member No.: 5737

QUOTE(SilentBladez01 @ Feb 14 2008, 08:00 AM) *

Isn't the one in Archades the same one from old dalan's home?(rabanastre).

If your wondering,the one in Archades is in the magick shop if i'am not mistaken.

The one in Archades is a different one... there's three total in the Nabreus Deadlands once you've finished the first two Medallion quests.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. For when you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 14 2008, 04:22 PM
Post #6

Royal Member

Member No.: 13337

there are three of them i know,but the Nu mou called Roh'Kenmu is first in old dalan's home and then appears in archades.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
masquerade
post Feb 14 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #7

QUOTE(SilentBladez01 @ Feb 14 2008, 04:22 PM) *

there are three of them i know,but the Nu mou called Roh'Kenmu is first in old dalan's home and then appears in archades.

Nay, they are not one and the same. They were each granted a piece and scattered themselves to prevent the merging of all three medallions. The one in Dalan's house thanked me. But I had forgotten about the one within Archades (magic shop) who asked me to reclaim it from Otto in the lower district. He was conversing with another Nu Mou, but I do not believe it would have been the same one you originally encountered within Rabanastre.

Nevertheless, I finished the quest and slew Chaos. I then proceeded onto Ultima only to realize at the save crystal before her gate that I had but one white mask shok.gif . Heh, I took her down-- but only just. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2017 - 01:21 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.