Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Trailer (3/31) and Trailer 7 Translation, Basch, Ashe, Larsa revealed in the character page
aorin
post Mar 30 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #1

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

Group: Members
Member No.: 2129

This is the translation as promised... Seriously this is harder to translate as Larsa, Basch and Ashe likes to use bombastic words which can't exactly be translated. This is the best that I could come up with so far and I tried to translate it according to the context of the game. I will try to fix up some of the translation later but this is the basic gist of it.

Penelo: Ra... Larsa... denka!
Penelo: La... Larsa.. Your majesty!
Vaan: Konna tokoro ni ite iinokayo?
Vaan: Is it all right for you to be here?

Title: Trailer Vol. 7 – Ivalice – Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings

Vaan: Kyouryokusuruyo! Omae mo iroiro atte komatterun darou?
Vaan: Let us help you! You have a lot of dilemma, right?

Kytes: Yappari Basch-shogun wa Dalmasca no Eiyuu nanda.
Kytes: It’s true. General Basch is the hero of Dalmasca.

Tomaj: Ivalice no ??? ga sekkin chu.
Tomaj: Ivalice’s airship fleet is closing in

Title: Katsute no Nakama to no saikai.
Title: The Reunion of Former Comrades

Ashe: … zannen desu ga saikai no yorokobi o katari au jikan wa arimasen.
Ashe: … Unfortunately, we do not have the time to talk about our pleasurable reunion.

Basch: Dewa ichido chijou de kitekurenaika. Soko ni ‘kyouryokusha’ mo iru
Basch: Then, would you all return to the land once again? There are helpers there as well.

Larsa: Minna-san ga korareru to kiitara itemotattemo irarenakute.
Larsa: When I heard that everyone was coming, I couldn’t stand to wait.

Title: Sokoku no kiki ni sairin suru Jouou
Title: The Queen who once again faces a Country Crisis

Ashe: Sorenara Imasugu ni ??? de aru Tsubasa no Judge o oubekidawa.
Ashe: If that’s the case, we need to pursue Judge of Wings at once.

Ashe: Anata wa kawaranai no ne. Ima no watashi wa … dou mieru?
Ashe: You didn’t change. What do you think about… the present me?

Ashe: Aredake no chikara o motsu ishi ga hiromattara. Izure mata ookina senran ga okoru gamoshirenai
Ashe: If the stone of such power is spread around. It would cause another massive war to occur.

Title: Hitobito o mamoru shinnen no kishi
Title: The knight who believes in protecting the people

Basch: Ima wa teikoku no ningen da. Dalmascca o mamoru tsugi no eiyuu was kiminanodazo.
Basch: I’m an Archadian now. The next hero to protect Dalmasca… is you.

Basch: Judge no nao tsuku koto de teikoku ni fushinkan o dakumono mo fue teitena.
Basch: Using the name of the judge, it would increase the number of people who distrust the Empire.

Basch: Hitobito no negai sono omoi soshite heika gojishin no negai wa subete ni hitotsu desho.
Basch: Thinking of the wish of people, then your majesty’s own wish. It is all is same, right?

Title: Heiwa ni tsukusu shonen outei
Title: Young Emperor who Serve Peace.

Larsa: Sore ni konkai no ikken wa omotta ijyou no ookina mondai ni narouto shiteimasuka. Minna-san Tsubasa no Judge to youbareru jinbutsu wa gozonji desuka?
Larsa: The problem which occurred this time is much larger than which we expected. Does everyone know about the persona known as the Judge of Wings?

Larsa: Nandaka Kytes-san ya Filo-san ni wa sakerareteiru kiga surundesu. Yappari (literally: As expected) Teikoku wa mada osorerareteiruno desho?
Larsa: For some reason, I feel that Kytes and Filo are avoiding me. They still fear the Empire?

Larsa: Jidai ga kawatte mo hito no kokoro wa kawarazu nokorimasu.
Larsa: Although the era has changed, the heart of human will not change.

Title: Butai wa futatabi Ivalice e
Title: The Stage Returns to Ivalice

Ashe: Chi o nagasu koto wa tsugunai de was arimasen! Anatagata ga kono kuni o midasouto iunonara… watashi wa mamoru!
Ashe: I would not let blood be shed! If you’re going to mess up this country… I will protect it.

Basch: Tashika ni watashi wa itsuwari no Judge da. Dakarakoso nashieta koto ga aru! Ikite iru mono no mirai o tsukuri ageru koto da!
Basch: It is true that I’m a fake judge… hence; there is something which I must accomplish. I will create a future for those who are alive.

_________

The character page for Basch, Ashe and Larsa and another new character has been updated. Most of the facts provided are something that we all know of but I would like to translate the final paragraph for the character description as it sort of gives us insight to the characters. I'll post it up later.

This post has been edited by aorin: Mar 31 2007, 08:22 AM

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
-josh-
post Mar 31 2007, 01:49 AM
Post #2

Bleh
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 1975

Thanks for that!

Intersting.. more stones???
I wonder what the judge of wings is?

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
tanjavasi
post Mar 31 2007, 04:05 AM
Post #3

|| Lost Odyssey ||
Group Icon

Member No.: 980

Wow blink.gif

It must have taken you quite a while to translate and to write it all down.
Thank you for doing all this!

--------------------

IPB Image

My Gametrailers.com Videos Channel! | Xbox360 RPGs: LINK!

- - -
Currently playing: Mass Effect (Xbox360), Lost Planet (Xbox360) & The Bouncer (PS2)
+Quote Post
Jamie
post Mar 31 2007, 04:45 AM
Post #4

Ultimate Member

Member No.: 2399

Thank you for translating! It looks like it took a lot of work. biggrin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Diorelli
post Mar 31 2007, 06:58 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 7209

Wow! Thank you so much for doing this, I know that's a lot of work. shok.gif Because of you we know a little bit of the story now and I think it's interesting. smile.gif
QUOTE(aorin @ Mar 31 2007, 12:32 AM) *

Kytes: Yappari Basch-shogun wa Dalmasca no Eiyuu nanda.
Kytes: It’s true. General Basch is the hero of Dalmasca.

Haha! Basch has fanboys! I see him as the next Vaan running in Bhujerba shouting I'm the next Captain Basch! tongue.gif

Ehem, Basch you better think before you answer that question. tongue.gif I think the queen just asked if you like her *winkwink* biggrin.gif

Basch: Tashika ni watashi wa itsuwari no Judge da. Dakarakoso nashieta koto ga aru! Ikite iru mono no mirai o tsukuri ageru koto da!
Basch: It is true that I’m a fake judge… hence; there is something which I must accomplish. I will create a future for those who are alive.

shok.gif I hope Basch doesn't do a kamikaze and sacrifice himself here. sad.gif
+Quote Post
aorin
post Mar 31 2007, 08:15 AM
Post #6

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

Intersting.. more stones???
I wonder what the judge of wings is?

In one of the earlier posts, someone mentioned that the Judge of Wings has the ability to read people's mind but I'm not sure though. I'm sure I have the scan about this somewhere, I'll try digging it up...

Regarding the stones, it seemes that the Judge of Wings owns one of those powerful stones as well, thus he can summon Espers...

Haha! Basch has fanboys! I see him as the next Vaan running in Bhujerba shouting I'm the next Captain Basch!

laugh.gif Which is also why I'm starting to warm up to Kytes. I didn't like him in FFXII, I thought his VA was a tad bit annoying. If he starts doing that, Basch would never step foot in Bhujerba again. shok.gif

Ehem, Basch you better think before you answer that question. I think the queen just asked if you like her *winkwink*

He better think thrice and not dissapoint us. The question had been laid out, grab the opportunity and tell us how you feel.

I hope Basch doesn't do a kamikaze and sacrifice himself here.

Me too, I don't want him to die but I won't mind if he's injured. Then maybe it'll give Ashe a chance to tend to him tongue.gif . But why is he facing the Judge of Wings alone?

Basch: Ima wa teikoku no ningen da. Dalmascca o mamoru tsugi no eiyuu was kiminanodazo.
Basch: I’m an Archadian now. The next hero to protect Dalmasca… is you.

But I'm particularly concern about this sentence. It seems like he's not planning to return to Dalmasca soon. He calls himself an Archadian... I guess it's up to Ashe to change his mind now. But even though Basch told Kytes that the future hero of Dalmasca would be the younger generation, I can't help but feel that he would speed off to the nearest airship and head straight for Dalmasca, if he ever heard Ashe is in danger.

This post has been edited by aorin: Mar 31 2007, 08:23 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
tanjavasi
post Apr 1 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #7

|| Lost Odyssey ||
Group Icon

QUOTE(Diorelli @ Mar 31 2007, 01:58 AM) *

Ehem, Basch you better think before you answer that question. tongue.gif I think the queen just asked if you like her *winkwink* biggrin.gif
Unfortunately, it could very well be that this question is not at all "love" related. When Ashe asked Basch this question, she may not want to know what Basch thinks about her as a "person," but rather, what he thinks about her as a "ruler/queen" of Dalmasca.
(She may just want to have his opinion on how she has been doing as the new ruler of the country so far)

This is just my thought on that dialog - I hope I will be proven wrong.

QUOTE(aorin @ Mar 31 2007, 03:15 AM) *
Me too, I don't want him to die but I won't mind if he's injured. Then maybe it'll give Ashe a chance to tend to him tongue.gif
I love your way of thinking biggrin.gif

--------------------

IPB Image

- - -
Currently playing: Mass Effect (Xbox360), Lost Planet (Xbox360) & The Bouncer (PS2)
+Quote Post
Ringo
post Apr 2 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #8

* POKE *

Member No.: 2467

Thanks for the translations aorin!

Ehem, Basch you better think before you answer that question. I think the queen just asked if you like her *winkwink*

He better think thrice and not dissapoint us. The question had been laid out, grab the opportunity and tell us how you feel.

Agreed! biggrin.gif

Me too, I don't want him to die but I won't mind if he's injured. Then maybe it'll give Ashe a chance to tend to him tongue.gif . But why is he facing the Judge of Wings alone?

haha that'll make the situation more romantic ^^
But yeah, I don't want him to die and then that's when Ashe realize who she really likes/loves....
+Quote Post
aorin
post Apr 2 2007, 10:11 AM
Post #9

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

Unfortunately, it could very well be that this question is not at all "love" related. When Ashe asked Basch this question, she may not want to know what Basch thinks about her as a "person," but rather, what he thinks about her as a "ruler/queen" of Dalmasca.
(She may just want to have his opinion on how she has been doing as the new ruler of the country so far)

This is just my thought on that dialog - I hope I will be proven wrong.

Even if it is, Ashe still values Basch's opinion above others and she did comment about him before laying out her question which means she does notice him.

And not that I want to be pessimistic about this whole secne but even if Ashe was stating this a personal question about how he think of her as a person. Basch would most likely misread it and presume she was enquiring about her status as queen and give her a neutral answer. Being Basch, that would happen, he's not a romantic person. dry.gif

haha that'll make the situation more romantic ^^
But yeah, I don't want him to die and then that's when Ashe realize who she really likes/loves....

Well, she only realizes that she misses Basch after he left. And it probably take more than that for Ashe to admit her feelings. So I'll stick to my overly optimistic view, Basch in a kamikaze attempt would cause her to come in terms with her feelings.

I mean, she was upset when Balthier and Fran supposingly died on the Bahamut. And now, Basch is in danger of losing his life, wouldn't she be anxious as well. I hope she is. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by aorin: Apr 2 2007, 10:15 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
-josh-
post Apr 2 2007, 12:23 PM
Post #10

Bleh
Group Icon

Member No.: 1975

^ don't you mean when Balthier died?

Ashe:BALTHIERRRR WERE ARE yYOU?!

Vaan: what about fran?

AShe: whos fran?

loL the ending was just about baltheir which pisssed me off. and fran was hurt toooo!!!!

Anywho. I dont think basch will kill himself.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aorin
post Apr 2 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #11

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

QUOTE(-josh- @ Apr 2 2007, 12:23 PM) *

^ don't you mean when Balthier died?

Ashe:BALTHIERRRR WERE ARE yYOU?!

Vaan: what about fran?

AShe: whos fran?

loL the ending was just about baltheir which pisssed me off. and fran was hurt toooo!!!!

Anywho. I dont think basch will kill himself.

Yup... the English Pre-ending wasn't that bad, she sounded genuinely worried but the high-pitch ear-piercing scream of Ashe in the Japanese Pre-ending, now that destroyed the FMV for me. It was rather... mean of Ashe to ignore Fran completely.

But I find one part of the Pre-ending scene to be rather interesting or stupid. Remember the part where Balthier inserted three power battery into a fuse box, I can't believe it only took three little battery like that to move the Bahamut sky fortress. It was weird, it's almost like putting three AAA battery into my car and I expect it to run at full speed. Impossible...!!

I don't think Basch would attempt suicide either but that new villain might end up harming him. Where the heck is the main party anyway and why is he taking on the enemy alone... RW is suppose to have a bigger cast and I don't see anyone but it's nice to see Basch fighting the enemy alone, gives him more screen time alone.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Ethereal Blade
post Apr 4 2007, 01:22 AM
Post #12

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2570

Thanks aorin, for that translation! It seems I'm a bit late on finding this thread, but anyway...

For me, this game's story seems like it might be more interesting than I had imagined. For one, I'm very happy about the involvement of Ashe and Basch (and now Larsa)-- before I was worried that everything that would take place would not really be of much concern for them (I had previously thought that the story would consist mainly of Vaan/Penelo's Sky Pirating adventures).

Since I enjoyed FFXII so much, I had always planned to buy FFXII:RW, but I guess I never expected the game to take the direction it seems to be taking. Perhaps this game will really impress me as FFXII did.

QUOTE(aorin @ Apr 2 2007, 12:03 PM) *

It was rather... mean of Ashe to ignore Fran completely.

I did semi feel that way too-- I mean, after all, it was Fran after all who actually got injured during that scene.

Regarding that scene though-- I just have to comment on it, because anyone here who knows me well enough must imagine my surprise when Balthier-- and Fran-- "died" (since at the time I actually thought that might've been the case). I was just thinking "Did they just kill off my favorite character!?!" I suppose you could say I was... speechless. Actually, I was extremely worried.tongue.gif

I don't think Basch would attempt suicide either but that new villain might end up harming him. Where the heck is the main party anyway and why is he taking on the enemy alone... RW is suppose to have a bigger cast and I don't see anyone but it's nice to see Basch fighting the enemy alone, gives him more screen time alone.

I agree; I couldn't couldn't possibly see Basch dying in such a way. And I'm also with you in wondering where the rest of the party is. Oh well, like you said, more attention will be placed on Basch-- a treat for any of you Basch fans out there. wink.gif
+Quote Post
tanjavasi
post Apr 4 2007, 02:37 AM
Post #13

|| Lost Odyssey ||
Group Icon

QUOTE(aorin @ Apr 2 2007, 12:03 PM) *
But I find one part of the Pre-ending scene to be rather interesting or stupid. Remember the part where Balthier inserted three power battery into a fuse box, I can't believe it only took three little battery like that to move the Bahamut sky fortress. It was weird, it's almost like putting three AAA battery into my car and I expect it to run at full speed. Impossible...!!
I never thought about that actually..."three little batteries" pretty funny! laugh.gif

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched that scene was: "How in the world did Balthier and Fran get there so quickly?" - "And how did they know where they needed to go anyway? (the Bahamut was enormously big!)
...oh well, thanks to Balthier and Fran however, the "good" judge`s life was spared, I was actually happy about that smile.gif

QUOTE(Ethereal Blade @ Apr 3 2007, 08:22 PM) *
Oh well, like you said, more attention will be placed on Basch-- a treat for any of you Basch fans out there. wink.gif
Yes, the trailer does seem to suggest that Basch will play a pretty big part in FFXII:RW...let us hope they will make the most of his "screen-time" smile.gif

--------------------

IPB Image

- - -
+Quote Post
aorin
post Apr 4 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #14

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

QUOTE(Ethereal Blade @ Apr 4 2007, 01:22 AM) *

Since I enjoyed FFXII so much, I had always planned to buy FFXII:RW, but I guess I never expected the game to take the direction it seems to be taking. Perhaps this game will really impress me as FFXII did.

I doubt RW would be as impressive as FFXII due to it being a DS game. I'm only interested in the involvement of politics and mainly to find out more about Basch and Ashe. Though I've decided long ago to buy RW but it was only because I knew that my favourite character would be returning and also I would like to see some cameo from them. I hardly care much about Vaan, Penelo and the new cast. The other thing which interested me was Balthier's fight with Vaan in the first trailer. smile.gif

But now, with the politic plot weaving itself into the game, I am highly curious and actually looking forward to getting the game. yess.gif

QUOTE(Ethereal Blade @ Apr 4 2007, 01:22 AM) *

Regarding that scene though-- I just have to comment on it, because anyone here who knows me well enough must imagine my surprise when Balthier-- and Fran-- "died" (since at the time I actually thought that might've been the case). I was just thinking "Did they just kill off my favorite character!?!" I suppose you could say I was... speechless. Actually, I was extremely worried.tongue.gif

Strange... it never occured to me that they would die... but I understand your feeling. I remember shouting once in a bookstore when I thought my fav character in a manga - Shinrei of Samurai Deeper Kyo - died, worst killed by his master just when he was about to repent. I was muttering incoherently... along the lines of, "You can't kill him, he's invicible, I'm reading this book only because of him. Give him back." shok.gif Luckily they did, much later. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(tanjavasi @ Apr 4 2007, 02:37 AM) *

I never thought about that actually..."three little batteries" pretty funny! laugh.gif

I was like huh.gif that it, three mini battery to run the entire Sky Fortress??? You've got to be joking, Balthier might be a pilot but he's not a mechanic, so how would he know the system structure of Bahamut and what it takes to make it move. Unless, Dr Cid soul was guiding him. But maybe I'm being a little realistic here. tongue.gif

The first thing that came to my mind when I watched that scene was: "How in the world did Balthier and Fran get there so quickly?" - "And how did they know where they needed to go anyway? (the Bahamut was enormously big!)
...oh well, thanks to Balthier and Fran however, the "good" judge`s life was spared, I was actually happy about that smile.gif

Zargabaath was awesome to attempt kamikaze, very noble of him. If he had died as well, then it would be a shame. I guess this shows that you live longer without meddling into politics and just focus on defending and support. In reference to Vossler, Bergan, Ghis, Drace and Noah. tongue.gif

Yes, the trailer does seem to suggest that Basch will play a pretty big part in FFXII:RW...let us hope they will make the most of his "screen-time" smile.gif

With Ashe. laugh.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
Grivenger
post Apr 4 2007, 02:31 PM
Post #15

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 553

You've got to be joking, Balthier might be a pilot but he's not a mechanic

So how did he modified his Strahl (which was originally a failed prototype of the empire that he stole when he fled from home)? With magick? He IS a mechanic, just like almost every Cid or Cid's son in Final Fantasy history. wink.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
aorin
post Apr 4 2007, 07:02 PM
Post #16

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

QUOTE(Grivenger @ Apr 4 2007, 02:31 PM) *

You've got to be joking, Balthier might be a pilot but he's not a mechanic

So how did he modified his Strahl (which was originally a failed prototype of the empire that he stole when he fled from home)? With magick? He IS a mechanic, just like almost every Cid or Cid's son in Final Fantasy history. wink.gif

Err... not magick... but the mechanics of Strahl is Nono and other moogles. True, it is possible that he might have some form of knowledge about fixing a ship or so, but airship and sky fortress are a different story. Still, it's not likely that he would understand the complicated structure of Bahamut.

You don't have to be a mechanic to modify Strahl, you can get other people to do it. If I want to modify my car, I wouldn't be the one doing it but it would be better if I had some form of knowledge about it as well. Still, I find it highly unlikely that Balthier would have known what to do at that situation in Bahamut.

As for the Strahl, this was stated on the bestiary.
"Airship designed and built by YPA, a shipwright's guild of Archades.
Officially named the YPA-G847 Test Combat Fighter, production was halted after the completion of a single test model due to dissatisfaction on the part of the Imperial customer with the costly dual-movable-wing design. Scheduled for scrapping, Balthier liberated the ship at the last moment.
Balthier has since modified the Strahl to his tastes with a new engine and numerous other augmentations, making it a very different ship from the one envisaged by its YPA inventors. "

He did modify but he doesn't have to do it himself. It was never mentioned, and there was are other possiblities, though him modifying it himself is possible as well.

Sometimes it just seem to me that Balthier is just rather over-powered and seem to know almost everything, making him seem like a Gary-Stu character. Don't get me wrong, I like him as a character and wouldn't want him to change otherwise, but his intelligence was just a little to over the top and it made other character sound like idiots.

Please don't take it as me mocking the character because I'm not.

PS: Please don't remind me of Brother from FFX and FFX-2... as he is also another Cid's son. And I can't bear to associate Balthier and him, though honestly I think Brother is rather funny... but that's not the point...

This post has been edited by aorin: Apr 4 2007, 07:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Sionainn
post Apr 4 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 7595

I have to say that upon looking at the official site my eyes went right to the video of Basch and Ashe (I'm a fangirl for those two hooking up) and the way it seemed to me was that there could be a romance there... but then I'm a little biased.
Thanks for the translations! They are much appreciated, I just wish I could find translations for the character profiles on the official site.

--------------------
"And anything that we want to know, from just a beginner to a pro,
You want a montage (montage)
Ooh, it takes a montage (montage)
Even rocky had a montage (montage)"
+Quote Post
Ethereal Blade
post Apr 5 2007, 03:00 AM
Post #18

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2570

QUOTE(aorin @ Apr 4 2007, 01:01 AM) *

I doubt RW would be as impressive as FFXII due to it being a DS game. I'm only interested in the involvement of politics and mainly to find out more about Basch and Ashe. Though I've decided long ago to buy RW but it was only because I knew that my favourite character would be returning and also I would like to see some cameo from them. I hardly care much about Vaan, Penelo and the new cast. The other thing which interested me was Balthier's fight with Vaan in the first trailer. smile.gif

But now, with the politic plot weaving itself into the game, I am highly curious and actually looking forward to getting the game. yess.gif

I know what you mean-- I guess what I mean is that I hope it's impressive as a DS game (yes, I don't mean that this game would be as impressive as FFXII overall-- for me anyway). Before, I just thought that maybe RW would be an overall enjoyable and good game, but nothing incredible. But now-- like you-- I think I'm becoming more and more excited for this game. I was convinced that Ashe and Basch would be elsewhere, tending to their own duties while Vaan and his crew would be out and about.

And since you brought it up... I can't get that scene where Vaan and Balthier seem to be fighting out of my head. What could they possibly be fighting about? I'm definately curious to find out what that's all about. biggrin.gif

Strange... it never occured to me that they would die... but I understand your feeling. I remember shouting once in a bookstore when I thought my fav character in a manga - Shinrei of Samurai Deeper Kyo - died, worst killed by his master just when he was about to repent. I was muttering incoherently... along the lines of, "You can't kill him, he's invicible, I'm reading this book only because of him. Give him back." shok.gif Luckily they did, much later. biggrin.gif

Yes, and after Balthier saying "And you know what they say about the leading man? He definately never dies" or something along the lines of that, I'm thinking to myself, "No way!" and then, "well, at least they went down together."

But of course my mood changes completely when I found out he and Fran were alive and well. laugh.gif I was so convinced that they had actually died... and that was one time that I was extremely happy to be proven wrong.

Ah, anyway, I guess I'm just ranting about my feelings on that scene, so I'll stop there. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Ringo
post Apr 7 2007, 12:06 PM
Post #19

* POKE *

Member No.: 2467

QUOTE(aorin @ Apr 2 2007, 08:11 PM) *

I mean, she was upset when Balthier and Fran supposingly died on the Bahamut. And now, Basch is in danger of losing his life, wouldn't she be anxious as well. I hope she is. laugh.gif

Yeah hope she'll be very upset and let all her feelings come out tongue.gif

QUOTE(aorin @ Apr 3 2007, 03:03 AM) *

RW is suppose to have a bigger cast and I don't see anyone but it's nice to see Basch fighting the enemy alone, gives him more screen time alone.

laugh.gif Yeah I actually wondered about those batteries too, your AAA battery and car example is hilarious XD but then I guess they can have compact size batteries in the future tongue.gif

Yay! I'd love to see more Basch screen time alone or with Ashe biggrin.gif

hmmm...yeah in the pre-ending it seemed like Ashe totally forgot that Fran is on that ship too.....but I guess it's not as dramatic if she called out "Balthier and Fran!!!!"---might be a bit too long tongue.gif
+Quote Post
leoncoeur
post Apr 15 2007, 12:47 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 1575

i saw here that some people here are thinking balthier and fran died, but my thoughts actually are they are not death because in the ending you see the strahl is gone + ashe got her ring back with even a note you clearly could see that and something was written on the note also wich clearly stated that balthier is alive because he wrote it down. Well at least it's what i am thinking
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2017 - 04:47 PM

© Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.