Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "???" Map in Dalmasca Estersand
SaferxSephiroth
post Dec 6 2007, 05:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11925

There's a map if you are heading south from the Mosphoran (spelling maybe off, lol oh well) Wasteland and you head west a few maps there's a piece of the map labled "???". I entered the map and there's a massive Sandstorm that will not let me pass. It says something like "The sandstorm is too strong to let you pass" or something like that and forces your characters to move back a few steps.

What is on that map piece?

Another question... I'm trying to find the magic Renew (i'm in the part of the storyline where I'm suppose to go back to Bolfheim (again I don't feel like looking up how to spell the places) Port and talk to reddas for the second time.

I looked in the strategy guide to find Renew and it said you have to buy it for like 32,000Gil in Dalmasca Westersand, where at? The person in the Camp doesn't sell that magic (I don't think the person sells any magic at all, I can't remember)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
the x reaper
post Dec 6 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #2

Ultimate Member

Member No.: 11058

well,for the first question,its were you fight the earth tyrant,you must have the windvane to get in

as for the second question,im not sure

--------------------
+Quote Post
SaferxSephiroth
post Dec 6 2007, 06:43 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 11925

thx for the reply reaper, I was actually about to do that side quest but wasn't sure if I felt like it or not lol I did that Neglamuur Auto Levelling thing, but thx anyway for question number 2
+Quote Post
Destructive
post Dec 7 2007, 05:06 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 11632

leveling up with the hennes mines with the bats are way faster then the auto level up thing...
+Quote Post
Squrly Bandit
post Dec 7 2007, 07:18 AM
Post #5

Holy Member

Member No.: 5737

To answer your second question, I think you might be looking in the Estersand Village... Renew is available from the merchant in the Westersand, right before you enter the Ogir-Yensa Sandsea, but only if the storyline is far enough along. If you're sure that the story is far enough, then double check the Westersand. The only people in that area will be the merchant and one or two bangaa (I can't remember if the one ever leaves... my only clear memory is the second bangaa telling me how he almost got his tail blown off by a trap).

--------------------
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. For when you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
+Quote Post
seraph of WASHING MACHINE
post Dec 8 2007, 03:11 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 11156

uh.....i don't know this but...i got renew magic before i go to bahamut......maybe u just got to clear the pharos event first........and BTW i bought it at westersand......the merchant there also sell gungnir (some kind of spear)

--------------------
IPB Image

does any1 noe who's stronger? a jetfighter or my grandma?

lol,just chocked!!
+Quote Post
Reddas
post Dec 8 2007, 11:51 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 11840

QUOTE(Squrly Bandit @ Dec 7 2007, 07:18 AM) *

To answer your second question, I think you might be looking in the Estersand Village... Renew is available from the merchant in the Westersand, right before you enter the Ogir-Yensa Sandsea, but only if the storyline is far enough along. If you're sure that the story is far enough, then double check the Westersand. The only people in that area will be the merchant and one or two bangaa (I can't remember if the one ever leaves... my only clear memory is the second bangaa telling me how he almost got his tail blown off by a trap).

I dont think that was the question... SaferxSephiroth wanted to know about the small area where you cant go in because of a sandstorm. If you do the side quest to get windvane you should be able to beat Earth Tyrant (by the way I got disapointed after fighting it, I though it was harder xD ) About the Renew spell I bought it from that Bangaa Squrly Bandit pointed out.

--------------------
Sky Pirate Reddas , Lord of Balfonheim Port

Being a skilled swordsman, Reddas' only defeat was against Gilgamesh, who stole his Masamune. Respected between pirates by helping Balfonheim's development and promoting cooperation, he has been known as Sky Pirate's Leader.
+Quote Post
seraph of WASHING MACHINE
post Dec 8 2007, 02:43 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 11156

lol the squirrel said THE SECOND QUESTION so he's rite
BTW if u beat the earth tyrant it will cause no sandstorm at the westersand......

--------------------
IPB Image

does any1 noe who's stronger? a jetfighter or my grandma?

lol,just chocked!!
+Quote Post
Squrly Bandit
post Dec 8 2007, 08:40 PM
Post #9

Holy Member

Member No.: 5737

QUOTE(seraph_of_WASHING_MACHINE!&# @ Dec 8 2007, 06:43 AM) *

BTW if u beat the earth tyrant it will cause no sandstorm at the westersand......

Actually, you can still get a sandstorm, just not nearly as often. That's why they recommend getting the Entite in the Westersand before you kill the Earth Tyrant, because it only spawns during a sandstorm.

Oh, and I'm a she, btw.

--------------------
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. For when you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 04:04 PM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.