Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
roro.chan
post Jul 30 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 9515

Delusive
i wish they would do avatar like they do 24...but i doubt they will for some reason..they always have a break in the middle somewhere in the series....which is really annoyin..lol

i wonder why sokka has all that warrior gear on...was he made the leader of his tribe??...mm so many questions left unanswered....

Enayra
yea, that vid was so cool...that girl zuko was kissing is called mai, one of the girls in azula's group...she had a crush on him when they were younger

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Delusive
post Jul 30 2007, 07:25 PM
Post #23

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2987

QUOTE(roro.chan @ Jul 30 2007, 07:04 PM) *

Delusive
i wish they would do avatar like they do 24...but i doubt they will for some reason..they always have a break in the middle somewhere in the series....which is really annoyin..lol

Yea, I just hate waiting for episodes that sometimes take months to air (like last season).

i wonder why sokka has all that warrior gear on...was he made the leader of his tribe??...mm so many questions left unanswered....

One of the earlier episodes is titled "Sokka's Master." That warrior gear may be something he acquired from his training. He does gain some new crazy-bad skillz!

Enayra
yea, that vid was so cool...that girl zuko was kissing is called mai, one of the girls in azula's group...she had a crush on him when they were younger

I'm not really into this whole shipping thing but I'm surprised that a lot of people are surprised that Zuko kissed Mai. It was hinted at, as you said, earlier and the creators even said something would come out of it.

--------------------
Most Anticipated Title(s): Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey
Now Playing: Halo 3, Blue Dragon, Call of Duty 2, and Gears of War
+Quote Post
roro.chan
post Aug 1 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #24

i guess people are surprised because fans were hopin for a katara and zuko relationship instead...u kno the whole "opposites attract" thing...and plus the fact that they spent a whole episode together trapped in that cave..but im not really a fan of mai, so it really didnt bother me....

i was surprised that i didnt see jet in the previews...i wonder if that means he's really dead =[

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Delusive
post Aug 2 2007, 08:33 PM
Post #25

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Yea, I think it was confirmed that Jet is indeed dead. We saw Teo, though. That's a nice surprise. I wonder if we'll see Haru.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lonedove
post Aug 4 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #26

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

Member No.: 2164

Thankyou so much, delusive! I'm so hyped for the next season. Shame itís a long wait away. ;_; I was very surprised at that kiss. I knew that Mai had a crush on him since they were small. Yet, I never really thought that Zuko had feelings for her. I don't think he hinted at it at all. Thatís probably why the fans were so surprised. I hope that in the end of the series Zuko and Katara will be together. And this Zuko/Mai thing is just a fling. X''D

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Delusive
post Aug 4 2007, 05:39 AM
Post #27

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

No problem. I'm not much into shipping myself. I'm more into the action, story, and anything to do with Iroh. I always liked the creators choice of shipping for him... XD

--------------------
+Quote Post
roro.chan
post Aug 4 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #28

Thankyou so much, delusive! I'm so hyped for the next season. Shame itís a long wait away. ;_; I was very surprised at that kiss. I knew that Mai had a crush on him since they were small. Yet, I never really thought that Zuko had feelings for her. I don't think he hinted at it at all. Thatís probably why the fans were so surprised. I hope that in the end of the series Zuko and Katara will be together. And this Zuko/Mai thing is just a fling. X''D

yea..i hate the fact that it is so far away...its not fair...(why nickelodeon.....why????)..but atleast we kno..im so excited!!!...and that zuko and mai kissin...ekkk...i really do hope its a fling...i dont care who he ends up with, jus not her...quite frankly, i think he is better off alone =P

i hope iroh gets set free...and maybe he will be the fire lord...(like he was supposed too)..but im kinda scared for the new voice actor...im so used to his original voice...i hope its not too different.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Delusive
post Aug 4 2007, 06:14 PM
Post #29

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

This original topic's intent was about School Time Shipping (which is very old now). If you can still get to listen to it, you'll hear Iroh's new voice actor. Truthfully? You have to hear them side by side to even begin to tell the difference. He's that good. Not as good as Mako, the original, mind you, but good nonetheless.

EDIT:

Here it is, incase the original link doesn't work. Iroh speaks in it briefly, that's done with Iroh's new voice actor, Greg Baldwin.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EiPqWy8ibA4

Anyway, with that said - that's the reason I posted this in the anime section. The School Time Shipping mini was making fun of anime so I thought everyone here would enjoy that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
roro.chan
post Aug 4 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #30

lmao...i jus watched it...that was so cute..lol

and iroh's voice actor is not bad at all..i hardly noticed the difference!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Delusive
post Aug 5 2007, 06:13 AM
Post #31

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Most people won't. Greg Baldwin worked as an understudy of Mako's. He even replaced Mako during Broadway years back.

With that said, no one will replace Mako. If you were going to replace him though, Baldwin is the person to get.

I guess this could be moved into the entertainment section now, seeing as how this developed into a topic about the actual show rather than the School Time Shipping short (since Avatar isn't anime).

--------------------
+Quote Post
roro.chan
post Aug 9 2007, 05:22 AM
Post #32

i wonder why people dont consider avatar an anime...im really not to concerned about it cuz its a good show regardless...

but what makes an anime...an anime???

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Delusive
post Aug 11 2007, 06:41 AM
Post #33

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Anime is Japanese, and even though Avatar's art style resembles an Eastern look, it's very American in plot execution, character development, comical relief, lip-sync, and action.

Plus, Avatar is actually American, so that may be why the other stuff is like that... happy.gif

As for its "anime-style," the creators chose that because it best fit Avatar's "world."

Not that anime is bad or anything, I just wasn't sure if this is now in the right section. Avatar is a technically a cartoon. Though both anime and cartoons are generally animated in Korea.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2018 - 07:14 PM

© Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.