Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Help Please! :), I Need Songs For Music Videos.
Lirael
post Apr 10 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #1

Royal Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6829

Well, as some of you may know I make music videos. tongue.gif And a fair few of them too. ^^ But right now I'm out of good songs. I need something that's not overused so no suggestions that include Evanescence or Linkin Park please.

I was either going to make:

Yet another Final Fantasy X video with a sad, love theme. And I mean sad. wink.gif Something that could make you cry. I have ideas which I've never been able to implement due to restrictions of song choices. =/ I want something which has moments of passion but also sadness. Never Alone by Barlow Girl is a good example but it's sadly too repetative for the clips. boredom.gif

The other idea I have would be a video more about battle and the struggle characters have to go through (preferred). This can use either FFX or FFXII. I'd like there to be some moment of peace in the song as well, where the music goes quiet, so I can show hope then crush it with the destruction. I sound mean.rolleyes.gif

Basically, I just want a song that will impact the audience which suits Final Fantasy X or XII.

So, any ideas? laugh.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Saiyuki
post Apr 12 2007, 02:07 AM
Post #2

Super-Awesome Member

Member No.: 868

I'm assuming your only looking for english songs? If so, i can't help you cus i'm a j-pop freak ^^;;

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lirael
post Apr 12 2007, 11:24 AM
Post #3

Royal Member

Member No.: 6829

Japanese is okay. tongue.gif People used to tell me off for using Japanese music though as you need subtitles then for it to make sense. Any suggestions will be considered though. smile.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st June 2018 - 06:16 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.