Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anyone aware...? :/, I'm confused here and I need help... BADLY!
Hyperion
post May 7 2007, 04:55 PM
Post #1

100% Finnish! >;P

Group: Members
Member No.: 1686

I'm planning to make own RO (Ragnarok Online) Private Server, but I cannot download this particular file because all i get is an normal "popup window saying "Cannot connect..." " Now i'm asking that do anyone of you know any way to get this file up to download? It's translation rar archive from Korean to English on the korean Ragnarok clients... What they said in here:

at some point you need to translate this ID number to an object name and description for the player to be able to make sense of it. This information is store in a series of text files, so updating the object ID text files with English language names and descriptions changes most of the game from being Korean to English (or any other language you want to use). Granted, the process is a bit more complicated than that, but you get the idea. To change all the required client side graphics and text at one time we will use this RAR file to do the patching work for us.

So question is is that same file still avaible to download on somewhere? And if it is, can you tell me the address? because I cannot getting forward doing own RO private server withouth that... sad.gif

Please help me if you know how can I resolve this problem.

--------------------
Proud Member of The Viera Family
IPB Image
Thank you -josh-!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2018 - 03:44 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.