Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hey, Kajutsa! I really suggest you look at this., Coming from a respected member.
L.J.
post Jun 22 2007, 02:58 AM
Post #1

?!?!
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 561

Okay, not really. I had to say that just so the thread can get the attention it needs. Think about it? Respected? Me, hell, jesus is probably crying. Anyways...

I was browsing through your feedback threads throughout the pages and there's some cool suggestions people made. Ah, good memories. A few done by members that I know/remember that used to post here.

Since you're doing this "Project: Next" thing. Can you have a look at this list? When I mean look, you don't just look and shrug it off, like actually consider which ones you really like to put it in and which ones not. Give us, the members feeback. I just jope that you don't ignore this thread or look at the list and shrug it off.

Now onto my point.

I think you need an extra administrator. Just saying, you might need help. I think you/Mystikal and ? would be great. Stealth or Frost would have been great but they left which sucks. Anyway you can bring them back since you know em'? I guess not right? So whatever. But try to get another one, I'm pretty sure there are a tons of forums experience administrators out there.

Next, onto the moderation team. IMO, again. You need a team that is dedicated and actually show up and is active and actually do their moderation. For example, keep BG and Nick, by far, the two best choices you made as moderators. (Yes, you both, that's great compliments coming from me.) Anyways, now, other moderators, relax, it's just another guys opinion. Don't be worried. All of the mods. are great but some of them just don't do their work as mods.

Balthier's Girl - Perfectly Fine.
Snake - No.
Katya - Keep her, even though she doesn't even do much nowdays, she's a veteran and she knows her shit and can help new mods.
Larien - No.
New2ya - No.
Nick - Perfectly fine.
Roland - He's a great mod. but he just doesn't do his job that well. Basically, samething as Katya.
shyman - No.
silentaura - No.

Now Kajutsa, you have the power and it's all up to you. You call, your decision.

The thing is, the mod. team here is weak and to maintain a strong forum, the mod team has to be great or excellent imo.

Just to give an example, have you uh, read the FF12 sections, every one of them? That place is GameFaqs 2.0. It's horrible in there.

(I know, a lot of mods. will probably hate me from now onwards because of what I've said but I only want to make the forums better. So sorry, but if you hate me. Whatever.)

Now onto suggestions? Lets move on.

- Can we have a switch to vB instead of IPB? You know, I'm seriously willing to help you pay if you need the extra cash. I can help. I know its expensive so yeah. The thing is, vB has more forums features if I'm not wrong.

- Forget things like rpg hack and all that stuff. I don't even think vB or IPB support them well enough.

- Can the forums have a simple arcade section? If not, no big deal. Arcade, with simple flash games.

- Give a few upgrades to members profile sections. Like maybe, colored names? Gender (let us see that?), more space to talk about yourself? I don't know, simple little things.

- Change the skin color? Not really important.

- Change your front page, very important. Since FF12 is out, you don't have to keep all the old stuff there, just delete all the old stuff and just put up very new FF12 information. Or just forget about FF12 news (since it's already out for like quite some time now) and concentrate the front page on fan made stuff, fanfictions, fanart, strategy guides and such. At least it clears up the front page and people can see that the front page is always updated. Get what I mean or am I spouting bullshit?

- Add a simple shoutbox, I don't know if it can be done this way, but only members can chat, guest can't.

- Make some sections private, this is a double egde sword though, if your forum is interesting enough and people really want to see the sections and it's blocked off from viewing unless you're a member, they will join and post therefore boosting members and this is a win-win situation no matter what. Then, there's the bad part, if you do this but your forum is not interesting enough then that might just turn people off from this forum and you might even lose more guest/lurkers because of that. Guests/lurkers are very important.

- Build some kind of awards system. Like if say, some member this week is hilarious, he gets something in his profile section, beside his posts. Something like money? Gil also works. Like the money/gil can be used to buy signatures? Avatars? Colored name? Special stuff you know? Get a tag? Hide your profile? Get some privileges to do some things? Whatever. Or simply a reputation system which I'm sure your fond of and probably the easiest to integrate? (no expert here) Like members can give other members either a + or - reputation against them depending on their posts/behaviour/attitude and + can lead to more money while - can lead to losing money.

You see like how I joined the two ideas into one.

- There's lot of garbage around the forums, get rid of those. Make sure to have strict banning/warning rules. Make it clear. Update the FAQ. Pin it in every section or whatever. There are so many useless threads pinned, no point. Unpin em'. Get rid of those damn bots? Can't you use like password protected forums/sections?

- Have a global time for the board or have like a background FF12 music playing ONLY when you're browsing the front page?

- Other suggestions like you know where the avatars are? The mini-profile on the bottom? Instead of the usual, where you from? Member number? You can add like, How many hours into FF12 or something along the lines of that. Something that is related to FF12 you know since it is a FF12 site. Crew statistics? Like for example, you're in a clan or a family, you can put the name of your best members in that clan or family? Get where I'm going with this? Last thing, some sites have like a nicely created bar that says "premium members" "Veteran" "Newbie" etc....and those can be incorporated below your avatar section or something like that. Along the lines of that. They're like nicely created thin bars, round.

Again, any other great (make sense) suggestions can go in here. Thanks for reading and I hope Kajutsa appreciates some of the ideas in here and incorporates them.

All these idea are meant for your "Project: Next" thing but if somehow you manage to get some of these ideas into this forum like soon. That would be awesome.

All the props to you and this great forum of yours Kajutsa. Just doing my part to help the forums.

--------------------

L.
J.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Jun 22 2007, 03:29 AM
Post #2

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2098

Personally I think the mod crew here are great. (Every each of us) We've now deal with spamming issues by members inside the staff section, avoiding needless cautions outside the community. Just so you know, we are constantly on a watch dealing with members that spams. Or in some rare cases, trolls that abuse the forum feature (pm, false accusations via report, etc)

And well I've been away for a quite long time last month due to finals in college. And now I'm back to dish out warnings to members if necessary. Hey I'm here for any other kinds of service that requires my attention as a duty for a moderator too.

As for your other suggestions, I wouldn't dare comment on them, since I've got no power to change them, hopefully Kaj and Mystikal will, as you said, put them into consideration.

Man this monster post of your's just woke me up. Time for a look out!!!

--------------------
IPB Image
Shameless advertisement - FFi Forum FAQ & Rules v2.3
+Quote Post
Dawn
post Jun 22 2007, 07:35 AM
Post #3

Embrace your dreams
Group Icon

Member No.: 126

LJ, you know, actually you made a post with quite a meaning and you set a criticism that some might find offensive. But this is not my case. Criticism is sometimes necessary. You said some of us don't do their job properly. If I agree with that or not is my own business but I would like to know under which terms you think that fact is true, since there might be some things you may have considered and maybe I didn't and they could be useful for me and the rest of staff.

As for your other suggestions, they remind me of some other forums I've been and some of them could be interesting IMO. But again, it's up to Kaj to consider them.

But again, since a new project is in the works, feedback like this is always welcome

--------------------
Once known as shyman

QUOTE(Steve Kilbey)
Something must be wrong when weapons are legal and pot is banned

QUOTE(rainbowbrat)
I am a carnivore, though, I eat all kinds of meat :p

member of the Singles family,Hippie family and GOD family

Married to the loving Rainbowbrat
+Quote Post
Kaj
post Jun 22 2007, 09:16 AM
Post #4

Goodfella
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

I will not submit to every point made, by far. Most critical things are already in consideration tho and if things are not dead, there will always be a change. Don't worry.

--------------------
| Gotta love BG's BJ <3 <3 . v2.3 |
IPB Image
+Quote Post
N2Y
post Jun 22 2007, 03:15 PM
Post #5

Wiiii Love PS3... and Jessica Alba! And Penelope Cruz!
Group Icon

Member No.: 734

Next, onto the moderation team. IMO, again. You need a team that is dedicated and actually show up and is active and actually do their moderation. For example, keep BG and Nick, by far, the two best choices you made as moderators. (Yes, you both, that's great compliments coming from me.) Anyways, now, other moderators, relax, it's just another guys opinion. Don't be worried. All of the mods. are great but some of them just don't do their work as mods.

Snake - No.
Katya - Keep her, even though she doesn't even do much nowdays, she's a veteran and she knows her shit and can help new mods.
Larien - No.
New2ya - No.
Nick - Perfectly fine.
Roland - He's a great mod. but he just doesn't do his job that well. Basically, samething as Katya.
shyman - No.
silentaura - No.

I'm not offended by this, you got your opinion, but I wonder where you get this idea from.

What is a job of a moderator, according to YOU? It's warning members that cross the line, delete sigs that are not following the rules, closing topics that are unnecessary, suspend members that cross the line, delete topics that are inappropriate. Right?

And you tell me that 70% of the mods do a louzy job? Yet they all do their job.

Explain.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Jun 22 2007, 05:53 PM
Post #6

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

QUOTE(new2ya @ Jun 22 2007, 08:15 AM) *
What is a job of a moderator, according to YOU?
Basically he wants the whole mod team to exchange conversations with him on a regular basis, I presumed. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Nick
post Jun 22 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #7

The Captain
Group Icon

Member No.: 646

And what SA do you mean by that? tongue.gif

--------------------
The damnation of Faust. Man sells his soul to the devil. All ends in tears, these arrangements usually do.
Married to my MUCH LOVED Drunken Pirating Wench Michiko
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Jun 22 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #8

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

That the rest of us lack of openness and not as outrageous as you and BG. And to provoke more discussions and such. Nothing offensive. I know that's how L.J thinks. Let us wait for his response. biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dark Yuna
post Jun 22 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #9

Browncoat
Group Icon

Member No.: 2258

shok.gif That was a HUGE post.

I think there were some excellent ideas made by L.J. One which caught my eye was the Reward system idea. It really does work on some other forums. Also, it adds a sense of competition, if people were about that sort of thing.

Like members can give other members either a + or - reputation against them depending on their posts/behaviour/attitude and + can lead to more money while - can lead to losing money.

You mean like the 'Karma' system that is used on other forums? That's not such a bad idea, but when you are saying about buying signatures/graphics, we would need a collection of them before it could be put into effect. If some of the members who are familiar with PhotoShop, etc. would be willing to submit new signature ideas, then that could work. Or, members could donate their old signature/avatar sets, to let other members use them with their 'consent', as I've noticed that, on previous forums I've been to, some members tend to just copy the images without permission.

If this were put into effect, there may be an issue about file sizes, which may have to be considered. Otherwise, I'm quite interested in this idea.

However, the moderating team is doing a good job, in my opinion. I do admit that some moderators (not specifying) can be a bit lax about the responsibilities, but just because they are moerators, it doesn't mean that they can't have a bit of fun. It's when they have TOO much fun that things get complicated. I don't seem to notice this happening too often, though.

The idea about having an extra Administrator could potentially help Kajutsa with his new project, I agree, although the position would have to be taken by someone who really knows their stuff. I believe that Jayhawk, Inhert and andrezj (sp.?) would be good choices for this role, however I believe that Jayhawk was working on a project already, so it could clash with Jayhawk's work.

Once again, it is Kajutsa's decision as to whether or not these options (if any) are put into effect. Good ideas, L.J., you should suggest some of your ideas more often, if you get any more smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Married to Kira Lee and fierytempest

+Quote Post
yeoni
post Jun 22 2007, 09:08 PM
Post #10

널 미워!
Group Icon

Member No.: 242

Though this PROJECT : NEXT is Kaj's idea, I would be glad to help out with it. An extra admin will all be Kaj's decision. I'm trying not to open step the boundary between his job and mine.

Well there will be changes happening soon, when my exams finish I will be doing some extra things to the site and forums. I think I may re- tidy the sections since I am writing them which takes time ya! And then probably some other things like a FF jukebox and what not.

You must be patient and also it is a busy time for some members. I for one have lots of exams and so do many other members.

I think our mods are perfect, they are doing their jobs. I do believe protected forums may help with the reduction of bots but there will be members that just sign up, just to leech and look.
I really don't understand why sometimes your opinions of mods are ever changing. It seems you want really strict and harsh mods that are fun and lenient at certain times. O_o"

Edit::my replies so I don't seem neglectful:

The thing is, the mod. team here is weak and to maintain a strong forum, the mod team has to be great or excellent imo.

I think our mod team is great, weakness bah? Weak against members like you L.J, it's because our mods have a lot of respect and just don't "trash" members. THEY ARE NICE PEOPLE, NICEEEE WITH RESPECT!!!! To put it bluntly I refuse to take advise on mods from you, a member that is RESPECTED by the nice mods. =P Kind of ironic. I think your respect just blundered a bit from this very open criticising post, but hey...

Just to give an example, have you uh, read the FF12 sections, every one of them? That place is GameFaqs 2.0. It's horrible in there.

If it's horrible, avoid it, until I can tidy it up. ^^

- Can we have a switch to vB instead of IPB? You know, I'm seriously willing to help you pay if you need the extra cash. I can help. I know its expensive so yeah. The thing is, vB has more forums features if I'm not wrong.

That is something Kaj decides.

Forget things like rpg hack and all that stuff. I don't even think vB or IPB support them well enough.

Yes forget it.

- Can the forums have a simple arcade section? If not, no big deal. Arcade, with simple flash games.

As long as it works smoothly and doesn't cause any problems to the forums. A few games won't hurt.

+Quote Post
yeoni
post Jun 22 2007, 09:32 PM
Post #11

널 미워!
Group Icon

Member No.: 242

Cont...
- Give a few upgrades to members profile sections. Like maybe, colored names? Gender (let us see that?), more space to talk about yourself? I don't know, simple little things.

Right...¬_¬ maybe a couple of these, but it is necessary? Well it will be nice but over the top? Anyways you will arcade games to distract you. And imagine forum newbies with these new additions. They may ask you annoying questions on what and how these upgrades work.

- Change the skin color? Not really important.

Yes.

- Change your front page, very important. Since FF12 is out, you don't have to keep all the old stuff there, just delete all the old stuff and just put up very new FF12 information. Or just forget about FF12 news (since it's already out for like quite some time now) and concentrate the front page on fan made stuff, fanfictions, fanart, strategy guides and such. At least it clears up the front page and people can see that the front page is always updated. Get what I mean or am I spouting bullshit?

You are partly spouting BS...don't worry about the site too much, we will tidy it up.

- Add a simple shoutbox, I don't know if it can be done this way, but only members can chat, guest can't.

mmm...but I get a bad feeling, this may be another way for you to start spouting more BS. XD Hah!
One will says one wants a "simple" shoutbox now but I can already see the next step, "we want an advanced and highly complicated shoutbox with smilies and blinking and music and pictures!"

- Make some sections private, this is a double egde sword though, if your forum is interesting enough and people really want to see the sections and it's blocked off from viewing unless you're a member, they will join and post therefore boosting members and this is a win-win situation no matter what. Then, there's the bad part, if you do this but your forum is not interesting enough then that might just turn people off from this forum and you might even lose more guest/lurkers because of that. Guests/lurkers are very important.

And then we have members that don't post and just lurk? But I suppose it's good to have some restricted sections.

- Build some kind of awards system. Like if say, some member this week is hilarious, he gets something in his profile section, beside his posts. Something like money? Gil also works. Like the money/gil can be used to buy signatures? Avatars? Colored name? Special stuff you know? Get a tag? Hide your profile? Get some privileges to do some things? Whatever. Or simply a reputation system which I'm sure your fond of and probably the easiest to integrate? (no expert here) Like members can give other members either a + or - reputation against them depending on their posts/behaviour/attitude and + can lead to more money while - can lead to losing money.

Think of the newbies and the questions!! and this extra additions may slow down the forums. Some of the ideas I like but some I don't.

You see like how I joined the two ideas into one.

uh yes...

- There's lot of garbage around the forums, get rid of those. Make sure to have strict banning/warning rules. Make it clear. Update the FAQ. Pin it in every section or whatever. There are so many useless threads pinned, no point. Unpin em'. Get rid of those damn bots? Can't you use like password protected forums/sections?

Don't worry dear, this is all true and so I will act on it. Maybe we should make it so that everyone has to log in to post and view the forums. Maybe a trial?

- Have a global time for the board or have like a background FF12 music playing ONLY when you're browsing the front page?

Yes but may slowing down the site. As long as it has playing controls I'm okay with it.

-Other suggestions like you know where the avatars are? The mini-profile on the bottom? Instead of the usual, where you from? Member number? You can add like, How many hours into FF12 or something along the lines of that. Something that is related to FF12 you know since it is a FF12 site. Crew statistics? Like for example, you're in a clan or a family, you can put the name of your best members in that clan or family? Get where I'm going with this? Last thing, some sites have like a nicely created bar that says "premium members" "Veteran" "Newbie" etc....and those can be incorporated below your avatar section or something like that. Along the lines of that. They're like nicely created thin bars, round.

God, that's fancy...We will make nicer pretty bars then. ^-^V Mini profile. ¬_¬, want a mini bar too, dude? Look you have a <s>flashing</s> tag now!
+Quote Post
Balthier's Girl
post Jun 23 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #12

............♥............
Group Icon

Member No.: 5635

I don't consider myself neglectful by not really responding... All of those changes are mah hubby's job. Not mine. I have only one job... *wiggles eyebrows* Isn't that right, Kaj? tongue.gif

Anyways, I'll address this small comment to the rest of the staff: We all know we do a damn good job. And we all know that LJ is an opininated bastard. So... what's the problem here? happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Über Emo Wife of *Garland* // fireytempest's temptress
Mystical Inferno's Angelinaest Wifey // Kajutsa's Foxy Fellating Wifey
~ OLD SIG BY INHERT WHO ISN'T EVEN HERE ANYMORE ~

Ethereal Blade's Super Secret Wife
+Quote Post
Larien
post Jun 24 2007, 05:48 PM
Post #13

MY HEART DRAWS A DREAM...
Group Icon

Member No.: 901

QUOTE(L.J. @ Jun 21 2007, 07:58 PM) *

Snake - No.
Larien - No.
New2ya - No.
Nick - Perfectly fine.
shyman - No.
silentaura - No.

I'll admit that I haven't been as active as I should...by a long shot, but that's mostly because I've been very busy, and my FFXII.net time has been spent revamping the Character Shrines. But when I can, I still try to jump on and see if there's anything I can do.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Jayhawk
post Jun 27 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #14

{ FF-ILLUMINA.NET }
Group Icon

Member No.: 439

Credit to L.J for having the balls to bring this up.

I don't agree that everything listed is a MUST HAVE change, but some things I do think should be considered.

The main FF12.NET website needs some serious work.

Please change the forum skin. While you're at it, also upgrade to v2.2.2 (it's what I use).

Moderators and administrators are fine. The mods may spend a little too much time posting in the Spam Forum though. wink.gif

The Arcade needs to come back. That was absolutely a phenomenal way to get members coming back.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
andrzej
post Jun 27 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #15

Big Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 345

2.3.1 (unless they already made an upgrade .2) should be his course imo ...unless 2.4 comes out xD

--------------------
last.fm
mgs4 has come and gone... oh how the time flies

♥SNAKE ARE YOU INFECTED WITH FOXDIE?
...BECAUSE I JUST FELT MY HEART STOP

NET WIKI! & NET-AE
+Quote Post
Balthier's Girl
post Jun 30 2007, 01:08 AM
Post #16

............♥............
Group Icon

Member No.: 5635

QUOTE(Jayhawk @ Jun 27 2007, 06:34 PM) *

Moderators and administrators are fine. The mods may spend a little too much time posting in the Spam Forum though. wink.gif

Why? Just cause we moderate, doesn't mean we can't participate. That's weak, Jayhawk. tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Über Emo Wife of *Garland* // fireytempest's temptress
Mystical Inferno's Angelinaest Wifey // Kajutsa's Foxy Fellating Wifey
~ OLD SIG BY INHERT WHO ISN'T EVEN HERE ANYMORE ~

Ethereal Blade's Super Secret Wife
+Quote Post
Snake
post Jun 30 2007, 02:44 AM
Post #17

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 955

I want to put my two cents into this thread.

L.J. I used to respect you, and I used to think you were cool. I let you get away with some things that I shouldn't have, but that was because you contribute a lot, and I didn't want to see you leave due to boredom or whatever. I admit to my mistakes. The thing is, I am never letting you get away with anything ever again. Why? Cause you have just lost my respect. What did I ever do to you? Saying I'm not a good moderator. Well you know what, I'm nice and I let things go by that shouldn't even matter. What do you want this place to be a Nazi camp or something? I swear, sometimes L.J. you just hurt people's feelings, and that has to stop.

Ha, knowing you L.J. if all us moderators did the job that you think we should be doing, you probably wouldn't be here still. You probably would have left a long time ago. Take a chill pill dude! It's just a forum! It's not like this is a presidential meeting or something. It's a place to relax, discuss, and hang out with people that have the same interests or share something in common with you. That's all this place is here for now. The majority of the people that come here, come here because of the community. Do you think I'm going to screw that up, and become a Nazi mod? Hell no. If I lose my job because of that, so be it. I would still come here, because of the environment, no matter what.

Oh, and by the way, I contribute to my job. I delete bad topics when I see them, I make sure some people stay in check (like whenever you were talking bad to Xiitharn), and I find people that have signatures that are over the limit and I message them about it immediately. I do that stuff! What else do you want me to do dude? You know what, I'm not even going to ask you, or whatever. Cause, you are going to have some silly little response or something, I just know it.

But, just look at the site, for a second. Get off your coffee or whatever that you are wired on, and just look at it. It's organized! Easy to get from one point to another! A friendly environment! And, loads more! Ask anyone, and they will say that they like this forum the way it is. Yes, the way it is. So, if people are saying that, then nothing is wrong, right? Just, you know, just I don't know. Just know that I will have my eyes on you like a hawk whenever I have the chance. But, do this for me... go to a site that has moderators that are stricter than your worse teacher ever. How many members do they have? RIGHT! So, being a relaxed moderator is a good thing. I get along with the members here, and I like to make people laugh and such.

Ah, but I don't care. I bet you aren't the only one who thinks this way. I don't mind, either. I won't be pissed if I lose my position. If it would make people happier, then so be it. I like to make people happy, so yeah.

+ Umm... yeah, I think every single moderator is doing a great job. The administrators are too. I actually like this site the way it is now, and it doesn't need a change soon. It can happen in a year from now, and I could care less. I got used to it, because I come here daily, and I don't like change that much. Kaj will do what he wants to do, when he wants to do it. But, yeah, if you don't like the environment around here, nobody is keeping you here, you can always go on your own free will you know. Just remember that!

QUOTE(Jayhawk @ Jun 27 2007, 05:34 PM) *

The mods may spend a little too much time posting in the Spam Forum though. wink.gif

Hmph. The Spam Wall is the most interesting section of this place. It used to be the World of Ivalice before the game came out, and now that has totally changed. I like the people here, and the Spam Wall is the only place where we can show off each other's personalities, and have a great time. I can't believe I was even against it before it was placed here.
+Quote Post
andrzej
post Jun 30 2007, 04:18 AM
Post #18

Big Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 345

QUOTE(Snake @ Jun 29 2007, 07:44 PM) *
L.J. I used to respect you, and I used to think you were cool.

That was your first mistake xD

LJ is a classic "angry" over-the-top fanboy/troll/spammer (and he knows it) laugh.gif

--------------------
last.fm
mgs4 has come and gone... oh how the time flies

♥SNAKE ARE YOU INFECTED WITH FOXDIE?
...BECAUSE I JUST FELT MY HEART STOP

NET WIKI! & NET-AE
+Quote Post
Jayhawk
post Jun 30 2007, 09:01 PM
Post #19

{ FF-ILLUMINA.NET }
Group Icon

Member No.: 439

QUOTE(Balthier's Girl @ Jun 29 2007, 08:08 PM) *

QUOTE(Jayhawk @ Jun 27 2007, 06:34 PM) *

Why? Just cause we moderate, doesn't mean we can't participate. That's weak, Jayhawk. tongue.gif

I guess I'd better "GTFO" then... laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
L.J.
post Jun 30 2007, 10:50 PM
Post #20

?!?!
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

QUOTE(andrzej @ Jun 30 2007, 12:18 AM) *

QUOTE(Snake @ Jun 29 2007, 07:44 PM) *
L.J. I used to respect you, and I used to think you were cool.

That was your first mistake xD

LJ is a classic "angry" over-the-top fanboy/troll/spammer (and he knows it) laugh.gif

You know me well. Really. So how do I qualify in those aspects you stated? Just wondering.

--------------------

L.
J.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 10:17 PM

© Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.