Post #21

Bini
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 9062

QUOTE(Aliko @ Aug 31 2007, 12:39 AM) *

QUOTE(Snake @ Aug 30 2007, 11:30 PM) *

WRONG

Mk, this will just make people have to do one more thing. It's going to be like, "I have to make a signature, and afterwards I have to make a little box with the sig to show people." Look, the best way to do this, is to limit the steps in this competition. Adding one more thing to do, is going to make people definitely not want to enter.

Ding ding ding! I agree.

However, I think another reason why there are less participants is because a lot of the people that were active earlier like Xii and -Josh- are currently inactive and are on vacation and such. Plus school started for a lot of people it seems so many have less time for such things.

Yeh that's kind of what my "Question Tho" statement was getting to.. School has started for a lot of people and I was wondering if this had any affect on the participation outcome. I'm done with school so I'm pretty much signed on here every single day. :/

Anyway. I agree with Snake in the sense that adding MORE steps may cause the less ambitious to forfeit the idea before even trying it. So less is better I suppose. I still maintain that private entries would be fun and fresh tho. But whatever, gotta go with the flow.

--------------------
irockbitch
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Katya
post Aug 31 2007, 09:28 PM
Post #22

Brutally Honest
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 8

I guess you guys can try out different things each week and see how each works out? I don't see why poeple are too lazy to do some simple extras, but w/e.

Anyhow, this competition is now over. I'll put up the poll a bit later tonight.

--------------------
IPB Image
☆ sig by andrzej ☆
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2018 - 01:13 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.