Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Family., Holy shit. Goddamn guys, new topics maybe?
L.J.
post Sep 17 2007, 03:33 AM
Post #1

?!?!
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 561

What kind of family do you have? (Yes, describe them to us), who you live with, what sort of personalities your parent(s)/siblings/guardians have, what your home life is like, morals, family rules, things you do together, things they do that bug you, how close you guys are, whatever.

I'll start. I have two biological parents, who love me so much and I mean a lot (my sisters included). They are very protective, they are annoying. My mom especially, she's also a perfectionist. My dad is lazy when it comes to house work and that bugs me, like he only goes to work and that's it, but it is a hard job, very tough, so it's all good. I have to do all the fixing around the house. They are also both very PARANOID; hardcore. They were very involved with me and my sisters throughout our life. I live with them, we get along well. Well, I get along well with my dad. Really well. Mom? Not so much but still fine. I remember saying "you're a bitch and go to hell" to my mom and guys, that's not funny. Everytime, I'd argue with my mom nowdays, she'd remind me of that day (that time) and guess what happens? I walk away. I can't say nothing. Till today, I still feel very terrible. It was really stupid. That is the reason why me and my mom don't get along so well, we well have a dark history. I don't even understand how can I say that, she's the one, she's the mom, she gave birth to me and she'd take a bullet for me. I'm an idiot.

Yeah, but everything is good though in my family. Not much fights nowdays, just us having fun.

I have 5 freaking sisters. Nisha, Pearly, Nishi, Shannon, Kiran. There you go, all of you that get confuse who is who between my sisters.

Nisha, she's the one I get along the most with. She's awesome. She lives with her soon to be husband in a condominium in Toronto. I usually dip to her place on the weekends. She's 24.

Pearly, she's 19 and she's the one I don't get along well with. We just don't talk. We just see each other and talk for a while and go our separate ways. Nothing else. That too, sometimes. She's 19. She lives with us.

Shannon is 21 and she's enjoying life, I get along with her as well. She has no bf, single. So any Torontonians need a gf, holla.*

* Fuck you. No touch. Yeah right, as if I can do that, she'd go nuts. She can take care of herself anyways. She lives with us.

Kiran, I barely see her. She moved to Vancouver with her husband and she has a kid. I barely talk to her. Lol. She's 26.

Finally, Nishi, the one that just finds me so annoying and freaking frustrating. Lol, her friends like me, what can I say, lol. Like I know most of her friends and they want to chill with me instead of her, hahahha. Lol, dry. Burn. But again, we get along well. Very well, infact. She's my chill partner, we do things together, like movies, party, clubs, arcades and shit. Best friends right here!! We play Warhawk together. She's 22.

My parents raised me very well. Props to them. Good parents, all my sisters are raised well, so my parents are good, yeah, they're that good.

Oh yeah, I'm spoilt. Very, infact. Well, now that "other kid" is getting all the attention. I don't like it. LOL!!!!!! And I and all my sisters are very competitive between ourselves when it comes to family involvement. I lose a lot though.

So now you tell me about yours?

--------------------

L.
J.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
andrzej
post Sep 17 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #2

Big Boss
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 345

i was thinking about making a thread like this, actually ...

except more general tongue.gif but well...

I'm the oldest, born in 87, I have 2 brothers, which are one and two years younger than me and a sister who is about 12 years younger. my parents are still married, and there's about an 11 year difference between them, dad being older. my parents are kinda conservative, but they also don't really know wtf they are talking about xD my mom is kinda religious and superstitious ...eh

my dad was a complete asshole though, especially when we were kids, and our mom was very protective, and still is. although my brothers argue that i'm her favorite >>; but really it's just because i don't make much of a fuss around the house, but overall, we've driven her nuts x]

i hardly ever speak to my parents though.

my brothers and i are fine with each other, except that we did fight a lot growing up, and still kinda do, but now we hardly talk to each other either, but i get along with my younger brother the most, the oldest one of them actually broke one of my ribs fighting once...

he's currently 19 and has a girlfriend, with a kid (their own), and they live in the house, in his room xD
he's very aggressive and "macho" type, which is really annoying :/

the other one (18) is kinda like a trendy whore, and he likes to look all cool, and stuff x] idk... i usually borrow his shirts >>;

my sister is kinda in her own world, i don't generally talk to her much, but idk ...she's a kid, so idk what to say to her :?

--------------------
last.fm
mgs4 has come and gone... oh how the time flies

♥SNAKE ARE YOU INFECTED WITH FOXDIE?
...BECAUSE I JUST FELT MY HEART STOP

NET WIKI! & NET-AE
+Quote Post
L.J.
post Sep 17 2007, 04:21 AM
Post #3

?!?!
Group Icon

^

Very nice mate. I enjoyed reading that. It's nice to know how people's family are. Cool stuff.

--------------------

L.
J.

+Quote Post
Aliko
post Sep 17 2007, 04:32 AM
Post #4

『!!!』
Group Icon

Member No.: 873

My family consists of my mom, dad, and my twin brother, all biologically related.

My twin brother is of course, the same age as me, 19. We are fraternal twins, but we used to look identical until recently. Since we are twins, we would always compare ourselves to each other and we were very competitive, but not really anymore since this year, we are heading off to college. We are going to two different colleges and we're both happy about it. We would fight often, but we weren't violent towards each other.

We knew exactly how to annoy each other, and that's what we did. It also got annoying because I would always be with him. We always had the same friends, until he left to his college which starts earlier than mine. So I would see him at home, school, and when hanging out with friends. In a way, we are friends since we know a lot more about each other than anyone else does and we have our own language in a way, but after living my whole life thus far with him, I am happy for a change.

I've been living at home without my twin brother for about a month, ever since his college started and it's been great! I will be leaving to my college soon, though. It's so nice that I will be able to meet people in college and not have them get me confused with my twin, since they will never see him! XD

My mom and dad are both good parents. Until a couple years ago, they would have me go to church with them pretty often, which I often, but not always detested. Everyone there is nice and they are open to people that other churches aren't, but I just don't like religion in general. My parents don't go to church as often now too. My mom worries about my twin and I sometimes, like any mom, but tries to hide it. XD

I get along well with both of my parents. I'm lucky enough to have my parents pay and let me go to a college that's out-of-state since they are much more expensive than colleges in the same state you live in.

--------------------

+Glico+
[We love Wii!]
+Quote Post
Xiitharn
post Sep 17 2007, 04:32 AM
Post #5

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1134

She moved to Vancouver
couldn't resist our sexy vibes mmmmmhm

my family life is sensationally retarded. you'd probably never expect this to be my life but it is.

my parents are divorced & i live with my mom most of the time. have a step-dad and step-sister whom both i don't like very much. i actually don't like living here most of the time. it doesn't make much sense because i have the oppourtunity to go and live with my dad (who i love so much) but i won't do it for some reason.

my mom isn't affectionate at all. i've never heard her say i love you to my step dad, my dad, or...anyone else for that matter. the only time i can remember her saying it to me was in a counsellors appt, and i hardly think that counts. she never physically hugs me or..i don't know. it's rare to see her kiss my step dad too. i remember she used to pick me up and dance with me to the radio when i was younger...or i would lie on her and she would scratch my back. i miss that sometimes.

my dad is probably my 'hero' - i've got him up so high on a pedestal that he probably can't breathe very well xD
he smokes, which i hate. he also drinks vodka every night & sometimes he has too much & he just gets annoying. drunk people are annoying when you're sober. other than that he tries really hard for me and my sister. i know he does and i try not to take anything for granted when it comes from him.

i have two sisters; one blood & one half.

half-sister..hum. 7 years old. not much to say. i don't like kids and i sure as hell don't like her much. she's spoiled rotten, gets away with everything and irritates the fuck out of me. i don't like it when she (or any kid) touches me, so i won't let her touch me and i don't touch her. i barely interact with her. it makes me sound cold and distant but whatever. i have issues.

blood is 18 & we're not that close. i don't talk to her about like..personal shit mainly because i don't trust her all that well. she's a fucking radio & i'd rather not have her tell my mom stuff. i also don't like it when she touches me.

frankly i don't like it when people touch me and i don't like them very much.

i know i'll be out of the house soon as i'm able. i know that and they know that. it's only a matter of time.

--------------------
QUOTE(Nick @ May 5 2007, 04:05 PM) *
go Roger yourself with a Tuba you flappy-headed Canuck - your humour is hideous and your gayness knows no bounds!
+Quote Post
andrzej
post Sep 17 2007, 04:36 AM
Post #6

Big Boss
Group Icon

OMG! TWO ALIKOS *explodes*

tongue.gif jk

><!! ...i thought you were an only child x] ...although i think you posted a pic of your sister with you once Oo

--------------------
last.fm

NET WIKI! & NET-AE
+Quote Post
Xiitharn
post Sep 17 2007, 04:42 AM
Post #7

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

duh lolz

--------------------
go Roger yourself with a Tuba you flappy-headed Canuck - your humour is hideous and your gayness knows no bounds!
+Quote Post
L.J.
post Sep 17 2007, 04:44 AM
Post #8

?!?!
Group Icon

Oooo, Interesting stories we got here. Very nice.

couldn't resist our sexy vibes mmmmmhm

She called me up a week ago and said she can't wait to see the Canucks pound the Leafs.

By the way, what's up with you and not letting people touch you? Day you have a bf, you won't let him touch you? Lol.

><!! ...i thought you were an only child x] ...although i think you posted a pic of your sister with you once Oo

Same, I've always thought that too until she told me, lol.

--------------------

L.
J.

+Quote Post
andrzej
post Sep 17 2007, 04:45 AM
Post #9

Big Boss
Group Icon

^she said that if she doesn't like the person, that she doesn't like them to touch her xD

read right ;P ....i bet inhert would know though rofl

--------------------
last.fm

NET WIKI! & NET-AE
+Quote Post
Aliko
post Sep 17 2007, 04:46 AM
Post #10

『!!!』
Group Icon

QUOTE(andrzej @ Sep 16 2007, 09:36 PM) *

OMG! TWO ALIKOS *exploses*

He actually knew I posted here and would make fun of me for it when I first joined here... XD Luckily he forgot about it...

Wow, it must be interesting having siblings like that andrzejy. Yeah, you're 19 year old brother does sound annoying from what you typed. XD

--------------------

+Glico+
[We love Wii!]
+Quote Post
L.J.
post Sep 17 2007, 04:50 AM
Post #11

?!?!
Group Icon

QUOTE(andrzej @ Sep 17 2007, 12:45 AM) *

^she said that if she doesn't like the person, that she doesn't like them to touch her xD

Read right? It's 12:43 am and I have to get up at 6 am so tell me about it. Lol. Thanks for the correction anyways.

Inhert would surely know.

--------------------

L.
J.

+Quote Post
andrzej
post Sep 17 2007, 04:50 AM
Post #12

Big Boss
Group Icon

@li
he is annoying, since he thinks that he's "the shit" and kinda fights with his girlfriend or my other brother for no reason sometimes; he's a complete jerkoff ...

there then

--------------------
last.fm

NET WIKI! & NET-AE
+Quote Post
Xiitharn
post Sep 17 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #13

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

She called me up a week ago and said she can't wait to see the Canucks pound the Leafs.
she's right. you're gonna get shit stomped.

By the way, what's up with you and not letting people touch you? Day you have a bf, you won't let him touch you? Lol.
thats a whole different issue because maybe i actually like him? READ FOR GODS SAKE

har har...still on about that eh

--------------------
+Quote Post
Aliko
post Sep 17 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #14

『!!!』
Group Icon

Mmm, you have an interesting life Xiitharn. Hope once you are able to leave the house, that you might feel better about your family since you won't be stuck with them all the time, so it might help, right?

--------------------

+Glico+
[We love Wii!]
+Quote Post
Xiitharn
post Sep 17 2007, 04:54 AM
Post #15

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

i don't know. i've tried for so long to get along with them and..bleh. i've kind of reserved myself to the point where if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. maybe it's not meant to be perfect.

i'm leaving when i'm able x)

thing is though, they don't know exactly how far i'll go, which may become an issue... xD

--------------------
+Quote Post
L.J.
Post #16

?!?!
Group Icon

QUOTE(andrzej @ Sep 17 2007, 12:50 AM) *

@li
he is annoying, since he thinks that he's "the shit" and kinda fights with his girlfriend or my other brother for no reason sometimes; he's a complete jerkoff ...

there then

That sucks. That reminds me, you guys are lucky that none of you have sisters. Trust me, wow.

It goes like this.

She says - "Hey Rishi, does this look good on me?"

I say - "yeah..."

She says - "You sure...."

I say - "Yeah!"

She says - "You're a jerk..."

Me - "...."

Tolerate that. I have to do that everytime any of them has a night out. So annoying.

--------------------

L.
J.

+Quote Post
andrzej
Post #17

Big Boss
Group Icon

^i do have a sister ;P geez, you need to read!

i actually tease her about her hair, since it's very long...

QUOTE(Xiitharn @ Sep 16 2007, 09:51 PM) *
what tongue.gif it's just a joke about you and yr e-Love xD mk

--------------------
last.fm

NET WIKI! & NET-AE
+Quote Post
L.J.
post Sep 17 2007, 04:57 AM
Post #18

?!?!
Group Icon

she's right. you're gonna get shit stomped.

Lol. Now I'm against you and my sister. No problem. Bring it on. I hate James though, her husband. Freaking annoying Canuck. Well, make that 3 of you.

Mhmmmm, I fell like saying something but I won't.

thats a whole different issue because maybe i actually like him? READ FOR GODS SAKE

Yeah I know. My bad.

^i do have a sister ;P geez, you need to read!

i actually tease her about her hair, since it's very long...

Sisters, like more than 1.

By the way Xiitharn, why don't you come to Toronto? tongue.gif

--------------------

L.
J.

+Quote Post
Binibini
post Sep 17 2007, 04:58 AM
Post #19

Bini
Group Icon

Member No.: 9062

Um lemme see..

Well I was adopted into a Caucasian family and have no records of my biological parents. This has never been an issue for me but it wasn't always easy growing up a dark child in a white family. When people would say shit, I just had to learn to ignore it. I have two siblings. My older brother is 28 and lives in California. My younger sister is 21 and lives in Nebraska. Growing up, I was never in one place for more than 3 years, we were constantly traveling back and forth between Asia and Europe. So.. I guess I learned to become fairly independent since friends didn't last long.

I lived in a strict household. There were certain rules and if they weren't followed there were consequences. At the time, I remember hating my parents for this but now, I know it was all for my own good. I've always been real close with my mum. We have a lot of the same personality and insight on things. My dad's my hero for supporting his family. Um, my sister and I always fought when we lived at home but I suppose that's because we're pretty close in age. LOL Now we're pretty tight since we don't live under the same roof anymore. My brother has issues and went his own way when he was 18---I haven't seen him since and honestly, don't care if I ever see him again.

Now I live in UT with my hubby and our pets. He's the breadwinner, so I don't really have to work but I choose to. We live in a 2-story condo in a community complex my parents own. Ugh.. Been married for almost 4 years and sometimes I think WTF. XD Yeh time flies..

--------------------
irockbitch
+Quote Post
Swordsman
post Sep 17 2007, 04:59 AM
Post #20

Top Gun
Group Icon

Member No.: 2664

Alright, my family consists of myself (duh), my sister, mum, and dad.

My sister is the complete opposite of me. In almost everyway. She's more creative than me as I tend to do more science based things, although I do exercise my creative side every now and then. XD She is louder than me, more outspoken that is, and is always doing something whereas I'm quite happy just to lie on my bed listening to music and daydreaming. She used to really annoy me with her attitude. She was always back chatting my mum and that made me angry. Now she's grown up a bit though and we all get long fine.

I'm so much like my mum it's not funny. She can be a touch overprotective, still, which can get really annoying. Especially seeing how I'm already an adult and need to learn how to get by on my own. She can turn on the crazy Asian mum now and again to make my sister or me do some work. That can get a touch scary, but other than that, she's really laid back.

Up until recently she really didn't talk much about her life growing up in Malaysia, but after a recent visit to see family there I learnt a lot more about my Malaysian relatives which was really cool.

Finally my dad. He's really hard working, intelligent and sporty. I aspire to be like him but don't know if I can sometimes. He always has answers to things it seems and makes we wonder how he can still recall so much information about calculus even though he never has to use it in his line of work (anaesthetist). He does something physical everyday which puts most of my friends (and myself) to shame. xD. He's so fit it's not funny. I just want to out run him once.... that's all I ask. ><

So yeah, that's about it. smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2018 - 08:08 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.