> SOTW #15 VOTE, vote or die
Lonedove
post May 4 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #21

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2164

? I made that, if your looking for proof, tell me what I can do to prove it to you. You know just as easily as I do that LJ dates can be manipulated.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
EmptySpiral
post May 4 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 1977

QUOTE(Lonedove @ May 4 2008, 06:33 PM) *

? I made that, if your looking for proof, tell me what I can do to prove it to you. You know just as easily as I do that LJ dates can be manipulated.

WHAT? you're going to deny it?... ok let's go...

Anyone with any knowledge in graphics will know instantly that the sig you posted has been resized and sharpened from my original.

Your stolen one
IPB Image

My original
IPB Image

Also, about the date I made it, which was April, here's a screenshot of the file properties
http://i31.tinypic.com/25u191z.png

#26 icon in the livejournal link below was made from the banner before I put the text on it... proving it's my creation. Also, you are saying that dates can be manipulated on lj, I'm aware of that. Are you aware that replies to entries cannot be manipulated?... I've unscreened the comments.

See the icon and comments here

um what else, do you know which font you used? or what textures? I think not.

Also I notice that on your photobucket you have an icon of mine with my name on it, so you're well aware of my journal
+Quote Post
Lady Sora
post May 4 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #23

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1677

o__O

There must be a mistake. LD can never do such things.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image
+Quote Post
EmptySpiral
post May 4 2008, 07:03 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Sora @ May 4 2008, 08:00 PM) *

o__O

There must be a mistake. LD can never do such things.

Well there's the proof.
+Quote Post
Lady Sora
post May 4 2008, 07:22 PM
Post #25

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Eh I didn't see your post. I think we should wait for LD. It's not right to judge fast.

Even if she has your icons on her PB. It doesn't mean she stole your work. Maybe she liked 'em and decided to have 'em there to look at 'em whenever she feels like it. If I were you, I'd be happy to know someone liked my icons & did that.

Still it's little weird that you found all these things. You know the properties of the sig, you took a screen shot of it as if you know it's going to be 'edited'? or the PB of LD. Hmm it makes me wonder.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image
+Quote Post
EmptySpiral
post May 4 2008, 07:33 PM
Post #26

Group Icon

QUOTE(Lady Sora @ May 4 2008, 08:22 PM) *

Eh I didn't see your post. I think we should wait for LD. It's not right to judge fast.

Even if she has your icons on her PB. It doesn't mean she stole your work. Maybe she liked 'em and decided to have 'em there to look at 'em whenever she feels like it. If I were you, I'd be happy to know someone liked my icons & did that.

Still it's little weird that you found all these things. You know the properties of the sig, you took a screen shot of it as if you know it's going to be 'edited'? or the PB of LD. Hmm it makes me wonder.

Why is it not right to judge so fast? she has stolen my work to enter a competition with. I came on here to have a browse around and was shocked to see it there, so I think I'm only right to say something about it.

I have saved a copy of everything I've ever made, so it's no task to quickly look at the properties and take a screenshot of it, which I did only half an hour ago or so. Of course I would go and find all these things, I'm defending my work!

WHY WOULD I COME ON HERE AND CLAIM TO HAVE MADE A SIG ON AN OLD THREAD TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE FACT, IF I WAS THE THIEF?????
+Quote Post
Lonedove
post May 4 2008, 08:50 PM
Post #27

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

Member No.: 2164

of course I'm familiar with you lj icon site. I joined/watched for a while. When you made that post that was not there. I did post my siggy at an old DA that got deleted because I was under 18. That couldn't have been it; I don't think I even knew this place then. Or, you for that matter.

QUOTE(EmptySpiral @ May 4 2008, 02:54 PM) *

um what else, do you know which font you used? or what textures? I think not.

If you have any doubts, ask.

I have never claimed any of those avys were mine, if I like one; I put it in that file to admire. Nothing more. There's a lot of pictures/stuff there, that's one of the reasons I named it lonedove albums.

I don't feel the need to prove it to you, yet, if you want to see my folders or other work I have made, I will gladly show you.

QUOTE(EmptySpiral @ May 4 2008, 03:33 PM) *

WHY WOULD I COME ON HERE AND CLAIM TO HAVE MADE A SIG ON AN OLD THREAD TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE FACT, IF I WAS THE THIEF?????

I don't know. Is it something about Garland? If it’s over that, I apologize over what I said. Still, thats no reason.

when you reply, I'm not ignoring you.
I won't be able to get on the computer till Tuesday, I'll be at gradnight.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
EmptySpiral
post May 4 2008, 08:59 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

I don't wish to be mean to you, maybe you thought you made it and are confused, I don't know. But I know for absolute certainty that I did, and I can recreate it in an instant.

That sig was there on my lj from the start. If you are implying that I've added it later that makes me very mad. Anyone reading this will be able to see that I've used the same colouring in the Yuna sig as I have in alot of the icons there, so don't try and turn this around and state that I'm the confused one here. Also, there are people commenting and saying they are taking it in April 2007, so to say that 'it wasn't there then' is just RUBBISH... and that's your story out of the window.

I am not saying that icons on your PB are being claimed as made by you, I'm simply saying that seeing as you had saved an icon of mine you knew of my work, that is all.

I have no clue as to why you are mentioning Garland, or what you are talking about. As I said, I just came on here to browse and found my sig.

...again, anyone reading this will know that it just doesn't make sense for me to come on here and post about it, if I'd been the thief, it's just ridiculous!
+Quote Post
Jayhawk
post May 5 2008, 05:51 AM
Post #29

{ FF-ILLUMINA.NET }
Group Icon

Member No.: 439

Both of you should provide the Photoshop/original files for the signature. If one of you can and the other cannot, we'll know who is telling the truth.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yeoni
post May 5 2008, 09:05 AM
Post #30

널 미워!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 242

^If you look at EmptySpiral's screenshots: http://i31.tinypic.com/25u191z.png
The date is there and there is her lj in which one replied that she took "both sigs".

The rules for SOTW #15 are as goes:
RULES[list]
[*]450 x 150 pixels max
[*]no x-rated material
[*]original work - do not rip from others come on!!
[*]play hard or go home.

EmptySpiral's one is bigger than 450x150 and Lonedove's one is 422x150.
I'm not accusing, but to me, it seems that LD's one was resized to fit the rules and could have been resized from ES' sig.

edit: I tried to resized ES' sig to fit the rules and when I chose a height of 150, the width automatically was 422. So...yeahhhh
+Quote Post
EmptySpiral
post May 5 2008, 10:07 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Jayhawk, I've never kept the psp files of anything I've made because I know I can recreate it, plus it's a waste of space on my computer. I've recreated a mock up of my sig and I'm pm'ing you the textures used/font along with the PSP file which I've uploaded for you to have a look at. Obivously I wouldn't want to post those here for obvious reasons.

For anyone else who disbelieves here is the mock up in png form
my sig
IPB Image
my quick mock-up
IPB Image

original image used
IPB Image

Yeoni, thank you, you are right, the sig was changed to meet the 150 high restriction of the contest and that makes the width 422 which is an odd number to pick as a sig width I think.

Lonedove, let's see what you make! and send your psp file/textures and whatever to jayhawk too! OBVIOUSLY DON'T COPY HOW I'VE ARRANGED EVERYTHING.

edit: Oh and here's a screen capture of the properties of icon #26 I was talking about above somewhere. You know, the one I said I made out of the sig before I added text and brushes...

well, as everyone can see for themselves it was created at the same time as the sig...

properties screen capture:
http://i27.tinypic.com/rzrk3.png

Will you be owning up now? I think not because not losing face is far more important to you than being honest it seems.
+Quote Post
Jayhawk
post May 7 2008, 01:35 AM
Post #32

{ FF-ILLUMINA.NET }
Group Icon

I'm pretty sure EmptySpiral is telling the truth. Lonedove I think it's safe to say we're all disappointed with you...

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lady Sora
post May 7 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #33

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Ooh I say we should wait for LD and see what she got. There might be a mistake. I believe ES, cause she proved her work already, but I'm sure LD has something to say about this.

--------------------
IPB Image

IPB Image
+Quote Post
Jayhawk
post May 8 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #34

{ FF-ILLUMINA.NET }
Group Icon

Make no mistake about it, this case is 99% solved.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Binibini
post May 14 2008, 03:41 PM
Post #35

Bini
Group Icon

Member No.: 9062

Whoa..

Talk about a major twist.

--------------------
irockbitch
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th December 2018 - 09:37 PM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.