Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Another newbie turns up
thermopyle
post Dec 28 2007, 12:41 AM
Post #21

bouncy bouncy

Group: Members
Member No.: 2212

Well, hopefully you stick around. Even if it is an off-again-on-again every few months type of deal. =]

Welcome to the Forums.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Adrammalech
post Jan 24 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #22

Nothing Can express it
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 3145

Welcome to the forum, hope that you have fun and stick around

--------------------
+Quote Post
Larsa Ferrinas Solidor
post Jan 24 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #23

Holy Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8702

QUOTE(Silent Voice @ Nov 19 2007, 11:06 PM) *

Hello everyone, I've just found my way here.

I've been a Final Fantasy fan since I played VIII in 1999. This was my first has remained one of my favourites in the series. My favourite (and all time favourite game) is IX; this is based mainly on the Characters and storyline. The game has some of my favourite characters from the series. It's also the only FF I've completed so far. I'm currently playing FFXII, and it looks like this will be the second. I'm a fan of the new gameplay and Active Dimension Battle system. I like to play the odd MMORPG, including FFXI, but I stopped playing that.

Well I'm not a regular on Forums, so bear with me. Hope I'll be 'round here often.

huh... Seems you like Kuja!!! great! I like him too! And my first FF was 8 too!!!
Welcome aboard!!! =)

--------------------
IPB Image

I speak with passion, from the heart!
That's what matters most!

Laguna Loire

+Quote Post
Snake
post Jan 27 2008, 12:46 AM
Post #24

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 955

Welcome Silent Voice,

It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I am sure you will have a great time around these magnificent forums. I hope your stay here will bring you good tidings, and also helpful tips that will guide you through your quest of FFXII. Please, read the (Rules) before you start your journey. You might also need some Phoenix Down along the way, if you so happen to make your way to the Debate Corner, just kidding.

You will find that our community is well spoken, and greatly entertaining. You will also find yourself in discussions that are deep, and allow anyone to speak their mind. The struggles with angry humes are at the very lowest at this section of the internet. The humes on this forum are kind, and gentle, and there will be no need to use the attack feature upon them. If you run into trouble, or feel that someone is threatening you, just report it to the moderators. Though, the chance of that happening is slim. So, I think you will have a great time here, and FFi is awesome too by the way. Your stay will sure be enjoyable, hopefully. There is always room for a new member, so get comfy.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2018 - 01:27 PM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.