> Just bought the game today.
rainbowbrat
post Dec 29 2007, 02:37 AM
Post #21

I dunno what I just saw.........
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 6298

(And being an FF12 site, what are the chances of anyone telling you NOT to play it?

^ Pretty good actually...some of us actually hated it...but we just choose to not push our negative views on the new players...we want them to gather their own opinions about it first smile.gif

--------------------
Loving whipping e-wife to the sexy sexy ShymanDawn!!<3

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chrono
post Dec 30 2007, 02:24 AM
Post #22

Royal Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2318

It's funny how the boards aren't as active as they were when FF12 was all news and scans. I guess that FF12 is now yesterday and that Bioshock and Mass Effect are the new today. What I mean, is that people don't seem to talk about FF12 any more than that, everywhere I go. It's sad. unknw.gif

This post has been edited by Chrono: Dec 30 2007, 02:27 AM

--------------------
Don'tcha wish your mooglefriend was hot like me? ~ PushyCaitSiths.
+Quote Post
aorin
post Dec 31 2007, 01:16 AM
Post #23

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

Member No.: 2129

^ Hmm, topics seems to getting repetitive and a lot of opinions has been established. As a game, there's really nothing much to talk about anymore, since it's been more than a year since its release. Then, there's RW, but not many are willing to fork out cash just to buy one game for DS. Lastly, the International Zodiac Job System is only released in Japan, and there's really nothing to discuss about.

To be honest, there are still places that talks about FFXII, actually, not so much about FFXII, but rather, the Ivalice Alliance. That, and discussions are still quite alive over in ff.net, but I do agree that overall, the interest is diminishing. Quite sad though, these days only a few of my friends are willing to fangirl with me about it :3

This post has been edited by aorin: Jan 1 2008, 01:55 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post
Chrono
post Dec 31 2007, 05:00 AM
Post #24

Royal Member

Member No.: 2318

It's funny how the FF12 phenomenon died so quick while FF7's sequals and buch of stuffs related to VII are still being talked about. SquareEnix may had lost interest in expanding this world... Though, XIII is supposed to be set in an future era of Ivalice... Lets wait and see...

--------------------
Don'tcha wish your mooglefriend was hot like me? ~ PushyCaitSiths.
+Quote Post
aorin
post Jan 1 2008, 02:02 AM
Post #25

~ ♥ Double Trouble ♥ ~

Member No.: 2129

Hmm.. I agree, I doubt SE would expand on FFXII in the future, but they do seem quite keen in working on the Ivalice Alliance. I do hope to see more games from the FFXII universe, side story or anything as a matter of fact, still quite unlikely to ever happen =.= (I still want my Ronsenburg side story!!!)

As for FFVII, I can't comment much, but SE has been milking it ever since FFVII:AC is released. I'm really not that concern about what happens to FFVII universe, cause there's really nothing to tell anymore compared to other universe. But I am looking foward to FFXIII (not FFVSXIII though, it reminds me too much of KH for me to like it, for now)

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th January 2018 - 01:09 PM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.