4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> place with a door and stuff.......I dont know, spoilers:mabe..............Idk
fran_
post Feb 11 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 13375

I defeted the seer it was so easy i thought it was going to be diffucult but i beat him in like 15 minites

what the hell is zodairk i have heard about it every where but i do not know what it is. Is it the hunt after the seer cause if it is then i am not there yet i still have to find the bethom(SP)king and i have killed his kin over and over again but he never shows up where is he? blink.gif shok.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

This post has been edited by fran_: Feb 11 2008, 08:56 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Squrly Bandit
post Feb 12 2008, 01:26 AM
Post #22

Holy Member

Member No.: 5737

Zodiark is an optional esper... spoilers below:

To get to Zodiark you must first collect 10 espers, then go speak to the Geomancer in the Garif Village. He will then open up an optional part of the Henne Mines for you. Once you get back to the Henne Mines go to the area where you fought Tiamat. There will now be another exit off of this area. Go through the entire area (here's a map: Sephirosuy Secret Henne Areas Map. Be warned, Zodiark is hard, unless you prepare properly... equip armor and shields that absorb dark attacks, and be prepared to bring characters back to life fairly often.

Hope all of that helps!

--------------------
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. For when you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 12 2008, 08:31 PM
Post #23

Royal Member

Member No.: 13337

to make behemoth king spawn,you must clear the ice field of clearsight and the edge of reason of enemies,it may take some time but be warned!

when you kill all enemies in the two areas,there is a chance that the five mandrogoras will spawn,the same ones that you fought in the sochen cave palace.If they spawned then behemoth king won't.The longer it takes to kill the mandrogoras,the more enemies will re-spawn.It took me 30 minutes to clear both areas and kill the mandrogoras.

do not go to the area 'white magicks embrace' because all the enemies that have been defeated in the edge of reason will all re-spawn.

behemoth king:

Health points: 1,668,000
Level: 70
Halves: Dark, Light, Wind, Earth, Water, Ice, Fire, Thunder
License Points Given: 40
Steals: Behemonth Steak, Ring Wyrm Scale, Elixir

Recommended Gambits
Ally: Any - Arise
Ally: Health points under 50% - Curaja
Ally: Any - Remedy
Ally: Any - Esuna
Ally: Any - Esunaga
Self: Magick points under 10% - Charge
Self: Magick points under 10% - Charge
Foe: Party leader's target - Attack
Foe: Party leader's target - <INSERT STRONG NON-ELEMENTAL MAGICK HERE>
Foe: Party leader's tagret - Gil Toss

you should be about lv70+ to have a good chance of winning.

good luck! smile.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
fran_
post Feb 12 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #24

That zodairk guy I beat him a while ago I forgot that was his name, silly me. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

thanks any way, sorry that you went through the trouble to create a link for the map and every thing for nothing

I thought it was just kill his kin no wonder why it was not workin, once again-silly me. biggrin.gif laugh.gif

I think I'll use that gambit set up but in which order

This post has been edited by fran_: Feb 12 2008, 08:51 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 12 2008, 08:49 PM
Post #25

Royal Member

lol.

you must kill every single enemy,not just the behemoths.The behemoth king isn't actually a Behemoth but a wyrm.
laugh.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
fran_
post Feb 12 2008, 08:59 PM
Post #26

it freaken sucks haveing a little sister cause all she wants to do is wachj tv so I cann't play the game and i'm so anxious to go and defeat this mark aggressive.gif well i geuss I can not say much i want to be on the game all the time laugh.gif but she will let me on in an hour or so but this mark I think it won't even take as long as the seer mabe 15 at most I am realy quik to beat some one I meann when I fought the undying I could not belive that it only took me a little bit of time and I did not even have to use my back up party! shok.gif shok.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 12 2008, 09:10 PM
Post #27

Royal Member

i spend about 1-3 hours on the game a day.
The behemoth king will take much longer than the seer.You'll be looking at a possible 1 hour battle.

I,on the other hand defeated him in 20 mins. blink.gif

This post has been edited by SilentBladez01: Feb 12 2008, 09:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Squrly Bandit
post Feb 13 2008, 01:45 AM
Post #28

Holy Member

QUOTE(SilentBladez01 @ Feb 12 2008, 12:31 PM) *

to make behemoth king spawn,you must clear the ice field of clearsight and the edge of reason of enemies,it may take some time but be warned!

when you kill all enemies in the two areas,there is a chance that the five mandrogoras will spawn,the same ones that you fought in the sochen cave palace.If they spawned then behemoth king won't.The longer it takes to kill the mandrogoras,the more enemies will re-spawn.It took me 30 minutes to clear both areas and kill the mandrogoras.

do not go to the area 'white magicks embrace' because all the enemies that have been defeated in the edge of reason will all re-spawn.

What version of this game are you playing? In my game, if the Mandragoras spawn it's a good thing... means that I've completely cleared the area, and no new monsters will spawn there... all I have to do is make sure that both areas are clear, kill the Mandragoras, and Behemoth will have spawned in the next area. I find it easier to kill the Mandragoras, since you know there's five of them and they follow a predictable path... much easier than killing all of the monsters in the area over and over, missing just one in the mist.

As well, I have never had the Behemoth King fail to spawn after defeating the Mandragoras... ever!

This post has been edited by Squrly Bandit: Feb 13 2008, 01:45 AM

--------------------
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. For when you gaze for long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 13 2008, 08:01 AM
Post #29

Royal Member

QUOTE(Squrly Bandit @ Feb 13 2008, 01:45 AM) *

QUOTE(SilentBladez01 @ Feb 12 2008, 12:31 PM) *

What version of this game are you playing? In my game, if the Mandragoras spawn it's a good thing... means that I've completely cleared the area, and no new monsters will spawn there... all I have to do is make sure that both areas are clear, kill the Mandragoras, and Behemoth will have spawned in the next area. I find it easier to kill the Mandragoras, since you know there's five of them and they follow a predictable path... much easier than killing all of the monsters in the area over and over, missing just one in the mist.

As well, I have never had the Behemoth King fail to spawn after defeating the Mandragoras... ever!

what i meant was...

clearing all enemies in the both areas make the mandrogoras spawn(but not always) then the behemoth king won't spawn unless the five have been defeated but battling them can make other enemies re-spawn so its best to wipe them all out in one go.like using scathe.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
fran_
post Feb 13 2008, 09:59 PM
Post #30

okay, I'm a little confused wacko.gif but I think I get it, kill everything then kill all five of those mandragoras things then move on to the next aera and do the same, then go back.? unknw.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Squrly Bandit
post Feb 14 2008, 06:46 AM
Post #31

Holy Member

Uh... sorry. First, kill off all of the monsters in the Ice Field of Clearsight, then go on to the Edge of Reason, and kill all of the monsters in that area.

Now go back to the Ice Field of Clearsight, and check if the Mandragoras have spawned. If there aren't any Mandragoras, it means that you missed a creature (probably a snake somewhere in the middle), so go through, killing off everything that moves.

Once the Mandragoras have spawned it means that you've killed all of the monsters in the Ice Field of Clearsight. I prefer making the Mandragoras spawn, because it makes it much easier to clear the area again if I've missed something in the Edge of Reason (remember, there are five Mandragoras and they travel between the shrines in the Ice Field).

Once you've killed all of the monsters in these two areas, then the Behemoth King will spawn HERE in the Edge of Reason.

I'd also suggest exploring that site that I linked you to above for detailed information about where to find specific monsters, just be warned that the hints about how to make certain monsters spawn aren't always correct.

--------------------
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 14 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #32

Royal Member

ahh,yes.

But just because the five mandrogoras didn't spawn it doesn't necessarily mean that you missed a few enemies.The mandrogoras only have a slight chance of appearing when both areas have been cleared.

So if you think you've killed everything and the mandrogoras still don't spawn then check the edge of reason for the behemoth king and if he isn't there then it defiantly means that you haven't cleared both areas.

This post has been edited by SilentBladez01: Feb 14 2008, 03:57 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
fran_
post Feb 14 2008, 08:14 PM
Post #33

okay none of those madragorswhatevers spawned so i went back to start over again but there he was unexpectedly and It only took about 38 minutes and now i'm on to yamazit(SP) but I do not know:dunno: were to look help please biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by fran_: Feb 14 2008, 08:16 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 14 2008, 08:19 PM
Post #34

Royal Member

He is found at the coliseum in the ridorona cataract.

good luck! the battle will take some time but i think you'll be fine,just watch out when he get's HP critical.He's level double and 9999 damage will be reduced to 6999.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
fran_
post Feb 14 2008, 08:26 PM
Post #35

I'm going to defeat him right now I'll be back online in about 2 hours if he is as hard as moblac(SP) says plus I have to get ready and stock up on remadys(SP) and other stuff

i'm so excited(SP) biggrin.gif smile.gif blink.gif shok.gif wacko.gif yahoo.gif

lol laugh.gif

This post has been edited by fran_: Feb 14 2008, 08:27 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 14 2008, 09:02 PM
Post #36

Royal Member

one more thing before you leave,you can leave the battle and come back later and he'll still have the same HP,but the more times you leave the stronger he gets!

Also every time you re-enter all his buffs will come back,his regan can cure him by 300,000HP every few seconds so dispel him as soon as possible.

good luck and have a great timei'am sure you'll be the victor!

This post has been edited by SilentBladez01: Feb 14 2008, 09:02 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
fran_
post Feb 14 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #37

holy crap shok.gif i was soo not prepared for that i was exspecting something alot less than this
I wish I had read your last post befor leaving that could have helped

when I got there I freaked out I did not come perpared, see i always play with fran, balthier, and bashu(sp) and there is a big problem bashu hits at 9999 but every one elsa hits at 5000 but i do not know why and
I think this is why I nearly died (i pushed the off butten as soon as i realized I was not ready) while fighting him plus he has as many lives as the hell wyram but seems alot harder

I might be over reacting, no i am over reacting,but I need help and a gambit set up, help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif shok.gif blink.gif

P.S.
What is a buff?

stupid qestion I'm sure. lol laugh.gif

This post has been edited by fran_: Feb 14 2008, 09:29 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 14 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #38

Royal Member

Health points: 50,000,000 (You heard me tongue.gif)
Weakness: Dark
Absorb: Holy

Recommended Gambits
- Ally: HP under 50% - Use Curaja
- Ally: Any - Arise
- Foe: Party leader's target - Attack
- Ally: Any - Cast Esunaga

lol,you should have seen him when i was doing the 122333 challenge.

man,he was annoying and took forever on level 1!

took me about 2 hours to kill normally and about 7-9 hours to kill him on lv1.

sadly my webcam is in another room than where the ps2 is,so i wasn't able to film the action!

EDIT:

don't always assume that your questions are stupid,i actually think your quite intelligent.
i once asked that question myself.
Buffing characters is a technique used by many FFXII players.

casting all positive statues effects on everyone like protect and bravery and then touching a save crystal to get all your MP back and reseting the time on the positive statues effects.This is extremely useful when fighting a boss.

This post has been edited by SilentBladez01: Feb 15 2008, 04:03 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
fran_
post Feb 15 2008, 11:57 PM
Post #39

QUOTE(SilentBladez01 @ Feb 14 2008, 04:42 PM) *

don't always assume that your questions are stupid,i actually think your quite intelligent.

shok.gif Lots of life I think I'm going to be sick bad.gif

Awwww! rolleyes.gif How nice!!! wub.gif

This post has been edited by fran_: Feb 16 2008, 12:55 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
SilentBladez01
post Feb 16 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #40

Royal Member

QUOTE(fran_ @ Feb 15 2008, 11:57 PM) *

QUOTE(SilentBladez01 @ Feb 14 2008, 04:42 PM) *

shok.gif Lots of life I think I'm going to be sick bad.gif

Awwww! rolleyes.gif How nice!!! wub.gif

yup,each HP bar has 1,000,000HP

try to use Fomalhauts with dark shots,or some yagyu dark blades since yaizmat is weak to dark.The yagyu dark blade is a very rare drop from the rare game bomb shell(Lhusu mines)

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 03:29 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.