Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Women's Bone Marrow Into Sperm
Chrono
post Feb 9 2008, 10:53 PM
Post #61

Royal Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2318

Well, when you think about the movie Junior, how weird the whole project was, you can't stop wondering if science will one day make a man pregnant. This is like the women's bone marrow, you can't stop progress and evolution from happening.

--------------------
Don'tcha wish your mooglefriend was hot like me? ~ PushyCaitSiths.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
steiner
post Feb 9 2008, 10:58 PM
Post #62

It's been too long...
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 1745

^Evolution?

Humanity has sort of undermined the process of evolution (at least in the more developed countries) since the weak are supported and not left to die. But otherwise, point taken. I just dont like evolution being used in the wrong context because of all the creationist confusion there is. Your first word, progress, suits your meaning best I think.

I havnt seen the movie Junior though. What's it about?

--------------------
IPB Image
"Foolish. Picking fights with strangers in a place like this... I used to know someone like that. He was a loser... He refused to find beneficial ways to use his power. Instead, he'd seek out people to fight..." -Amarant Coral, FFIX
Mmmmm....Married to Garlz, Mel and KittenLittle.
+Quote Post
Resurrection
post Feb 9 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #63

Love...the most powerful force on Earth
Group Icon

Member No.: 1047

QUOTE(steiner @ Feb 9 2008, 05:51 PM) *

They'll probably be able to genetically modify men so that they can have a uterus one day. So gay men having children may one day be a possibility!

The scary thing is that this probably isn't too far from the truth. It will probably happen one day shok.gif

--------------------
Make the 99 become 100
LIES PROTRUDE FROM THE MOUTH OF MAN, BUT EVERY WORD THAT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD IS LIFE.
I AM A LIAR
+Quote Post
steiner
post Feb 9 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #64

It's been too long...
Group Icon

^Its amazing how fast science is progressing.

Its ridiculous. In a hundred years from now, science will be able to do unbelievable things. Unless we all get blown up before then.

Gay men having a uterus...the hardest challenge would be altering their whole body. I mean, most genetic changes are done early on at the beginning of life. For a man who is already a man, creating a uterus would be extremely, mind-bogglingly difficult. But the rewards would be worth it in the end. wink.gif

Nowadays though, so many genius's are going into science. And genius's have never been that stable mentally. Talk about Hojo, Dr Frankenstein...tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
"Foolish. Picking fights with strangers in a place like this... I used to know someone like that. He was a loser... He refused to find beneficial ways to use his power. Instead, he'd seek out people to fight..." -Amarant Coral, FFIX
+Quote Post
Chrono
post Feb 10 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #65

Royal Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2318

Gay men having a uterus...

By the way, if they place an uterus to a man, he's actually turning into a woman. He would have to take pills to change his hormones and all that. Though, I don't think it is possible yet for a transexual guy to bear its own child... Whoops, that was off topic. XD Sorry about that.

--------------------
Don'tcha wish your mooglefriend was hot like me? ~ PushyCaitSiths.
+Quote Post
Resurrection
post Feb 10 2008, 12:49 AM
Post #66

Group Icon

QUOTE(steiner @ Feb 9 2008, 06:35 PM) *

Nowadays though, so many genius's are going into science. And genius's have never been that stable mentally. Talk about Hojo, Dr Frankenstein...tongue.gif

Certainly. Jenova was one of the greatest contributions to science the world has ever seen biggrin.gif

--------------------
Make the 99 become 100
LIES PROTRUDE FROM THE MOUTH OF MAN, BUT EVERY WORD THAT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD IS LIFE.
I AM A LIAR
+Quote Post
Fox
post Feb 10 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #67

Ninja Fox - The Silent Menace
Group Icon

Member No.: 2280

Humanity has sort of undermined the process of evolution (at least in the more developed countries) since the weak are supported and not left to die.

Well actually evolution is about more than individual survival, it's about the survival of the species. SO supporting the weak would sort of support that.

I was gonna post some mroe but united have just gone a second goal down so am in a bad mood now!!!

--------------------
PSN: "corneliusfingers"
twitter: @corneliusfinger
Blog: Games Under the Knife
+Quote Post
steiner
post Feb 10 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #68

It's been too long...
Group Icon

^Haha, lol. Man U suck.

But our own species is evolving in a certain direction. If the weak and stupid were left to die, eventually over thousands of years the human species would become intelligent and strong. The species would have genetically evolved in a small way so that the gene pool would only contain genes for intelligence and fitness. But humans are preventing that from happening by giving good healthcare and so on. Thats what I meant.

To kind of support my idea is the fact that scientists think genes are over 70% more responsible in causing obeicity than eating habits.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Resurrection
post Feb 10 2008, 05:51 PM
Post #69

Group Icon

QUOTE(steiner @ Feb 10 2008, 09:34 AM) *

But our own species is evolving in a certain direction. If the weak and stupid were left to die, eventually over thousands of years the human species would become intelligent and strong. The species would have genetically evolved in a small way so that the gene pool would only contain genes for intelligence and fitness. But humans are preventing that from happening by giving good healthcare and so on. Thats what I meant.

That's interesting. I don't think we should just leave them to die, but it's interesting.

QUOTE(steiner @ Feb 10 2008, 09:34 AM) *

To kind of support my idea is the fact that scientists think genes are over 70% more responsible in causing obeicity than eating habits.

Then I wonder why America is so much fatter than the rest of the world...is it because of our eating habits, or are we just genetically predisposed to getting fatter?

--------------------
Make the 99 become 100
I AM A LIAR
+Quote Post
steiner
post Feb 10 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #70

It's been too long...
Group Icon

^I dont know. Probably your ridiculously huge appetites cause that. It is a combination of genes and eating habits and you're probably bad on both (in general).

That's interesting. I don't think we should just leave them to die, but it's interesting.

Of course we should definitely support them. But if we didn't, that is what would happen in simple terms.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

4 Pages V « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2018 - 11:26 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.