Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Fading Optimism
post Mar 11 2008, 09:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 11008

Fading Optimism-This is based around loving someone and have them hurt you.I was in that situation once.But now..Im not.I found this on my computer over New Year so i thought i'd upload it

Im not the sort of person you think I am .Im not lively. Im not that smiley. Im not that Bright either. I think ive found the one to cheer me up a little. . Im not as gloomy. Not as Frowny. Im not the person I used to be. I used to be the one that you could come to, the one that always seemed to have a smile on her face. The one that could see the greatest things in life. My fading optimism.
Everything that I could look at before then made smile, but now I can only see the faults. The reasons that make me want to give up completely. Let the world’s overwhelming colour lift and leave me in black and white until everything fades and I see nothing. Before you gave me so much hope back, so many reasons not to quit. Now…it’s a different story.
I want to break you. I want to watch you suffer. Im feeling like there must be something wrong with me. Like somehow I must have deserved this for you to break me so badly for me to not want wake up in the morning. You remind me now of so many things that I’ve been trying to forget. A huge mound of trouble that’s waiting to be shifted. I needed you then. Now you can finally leave me be. I am done .Im am free again.
Im waiting for something to set my soul alight, Something that’s going to make me scream with happiness and makes me sing in the street not caring what anyone things about me. You took that away from Me. You made me miserable. I forgive you. I love you still. But you broke me. I AM weak

This post has been edited by pixie~: Mar 12 2008, 11:41 PM

IPB Image Married to (phoenix)<3
Thanks to Saaytin for the sig.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Mar 12 2008, 07:29 AM
Post #2

Embrace your dreams
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 126

I guess love can be something complicated. Specially when you are in your teens. I'm glad you feel better now

Once known as shyman

QUOTE(Steve Kilbey)
Something must be wrong when weapons are legal and pot is banned

I am a carnivore, though, I eat all kinds of meat :p

member of the Singles family,Hippie family and GOD family

Married to the loving Rainbowbrat
+Quote Post
post Mar 12 2008, 01:27 PM
Post #3

I dunno what I just saw.........
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 6298

It's sad fo sure....but glad you are better.

Teenage years sucked...but have no fear...adult years are better...in some ways...tongue.gif

Loving whipping e-wife to the sexy sexy ShymanDawn!!<3

IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2018 - 03:06 PM

© Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.