> Movie Critic thread!, Critics HOOOOOOOo
rainbowbrat
post Mar 12 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #1

I dunno what I just saw.........
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 6298

OK, so we all have different tastes in movies...so I wanted to make a thread where everyone posts their opinions and views on a movie!

So I will start off with Pulse...since LJ and Pixie have been talking about it, and they liked it...

I did not like it. I thought it was not that scary and the ending pissed me off.

The way they did the movie was awesome though, and the suspense was alright.

So out of a 10.....I would give this movie a 5.

I am bad with explaining things without doing any spoilers...so yeah, try not to post spoilers...and if you do....well, you should know the rules on that xD

Happy posting! Can't wait to see other peoples views!

--------------------
Loving whipping e-wife to the sexy sexy ShymanDawn!!<3

IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
pixie~
post Mar 12 2008, 11:34 PM
Post #2

MOSH IT!

Group: Members
Member No.: 11008

I think pulse was a really good film but im not very good with horrors as i can't seem to forget them but i give it a 7 on content

but it scared me alot

--------------------
IPB Image Married to (phoenix)<3
Thanks to Saaytin for the sig.
+Quote Post
rainbowbrat
post Mar 13 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #3

I dunno what I just saw.........
Group Icon

Member No.: 6298

Another movie I would like to critique:

Night at the Roxbury...possibily the funniest movie ever!

Will Ferrel and Chris Catan (sp?) played the parts well, the story line was great, Richard Greico was hot as always xD

This movie gets a 9/10 for me

--------------------
Loving whipping e-wife to the sexy sexy ShymanDawn!!<3

IPB Image

+Quote Post
BohemianAndy
post Mar 13 2008, 02:02 PM
Post #4

Dentist brah
Group Icon

Member No.: 1071

^ That movie rocks laugh.gif

My friend showed it to me at his house saying how amazing and awesome it is, and he was right lol.

--------------------
<3 FT//GRG2//Sarah
+Quote Post
yeoni
post Apr 2 2008, 08:36 PM
Post #5

널 미워!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 242

Pulse is boring.
The Japanese and American version absolutely like sleeping pills, the Japanese one had more of an eerie feel whereas the American version had loud noises that woke me up from my slumber. Undoubtedly, both versions had pathetic apparantely "philosophical"/"mysterious" endings.
Japanese : 5/10
American : 3.5/10

Most recently, the movie that has just horrified me was Pride and Prejudice 2005 version:
I know they had to condense the whole story but condensing doesn't mean destroying.
>Matthew was NOT Darcy - pride, erm where??? but plenty of dullness for sure and that face, gosh I wanted to slap it silly.
>Keira was NOT Lizzy- prejudice, HAHAHA, you call that prejudice, it was all mediocre, also she didn't have the intelligence or wit, she was like some giddy teenager.
>The script basically sucked, don't write like Jane Austen if you cannot, no wit, no nothing. What a Capital offence!
>The plus side was the scenery and quite classy, I liked some of the shots, it was pretty.
>Why is Mr Bennet like 80? And farmers? wtf....
>The historical inaccuraties were truly shocking. No faithfulness to history or the book.
>Also, nobody wanders off in the night because they can't sleep in a nightgown. -dies-

I actually had to watch the BBC 1995 afterwards to prevent myself from having a seizure and to brainwash myself.
Pride and Prejudice 2005 : "erm 0/10" well honestly about 4/10.
+Quote Post
Maiden of Rabanastre
post Jun 9 2008, 08:36 PM
Post #6

Ultimate Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1898

QUOTE(yeoni @ Apr 2 2008, 04:36 PM) *

Most recently, the movie that has just horrified me was Pride and Prejudice 2005 version:
I know they had to condense the whole story but condensing doesn't mean destroying.
>Matthew was NOT Darcy - pride, erm where??? but plenty of dullness for sure and that face, gosh I wanted to slap it silly.
>Keira was NOT Lizzy- prejudice, HAHAHA, you call that prejudice, it was all mediocre, also she didn't have the intelligence or wit, she was like some giddy teenager.
>The script basically sucked, don't write like Jane Austen if you cannot, no wit, no nothing. What a Capital offence!
>The plus side was the scenery and quite classy, I liked some of the shots, it was pretty.
>Why is Mr Bennet like 80? And farmers? wtf....
>The historical inaccuraties were truly shocking. No faithfulness to history or the book.
>Also, nobody wanders off in the night because they can't sleep in a nightgown. -dies-

I actually had to watch the BBC 1995 afterwards to prevent myself from having a seizure and to brainwash myself.
Pride and Prejudice 2005 : "erm 0/10" well honestly about 4/10.

Claps for you, my friend! That version was awful. I honestly don't believe you can beat the BBC version. You just can't get any more thorough than that.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2018 - 10:57 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.