Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Have you ever had a dream that you wish happened in real life?
BohemianAndy
post May 17 2008, 04:54 PM
Post #1

Dentist brah
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 1071

So yeah... all of us dream... and I'm sure you've all had some very memorable ones one way or another. As a male, I must keep some dreams private tongue.gif But uhh, I've had some other dreams that were awesome.

There was one dream where I was walking down a hospital corridor, and I found myself in a white lab coat and a nurse calling me doctor and asking me to rush down to a patient that had just entered the ER.

Another dream I was hanging out at a beach with a girl that I liked from Summer Uni. That was pretty fun.

In another dream, I was at my older brothers wedding (he's not married in reality!), and all friends, family, relatives and other people were present. It was a trippy dream where I was happy and everyone was mixing around and having a good time too.

---

Don't you just hate it when you're having a good dream, then all of a sudden someone wakes you up, and then you try to fall asleep back into that dream but it doesn't always work?

--------------------
<3 FT//GRG2//Sarah
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
B.Valentine
post May 17 2008, 06:00 PM
Post #2

But you're so supreme!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 2037

^Ahh i hate when that happens so if i cant dream again i just make up the dream XD.

Mmm yeah ive had very memorable and weird dreams >_>

I had a dream where in a bathroom there was a secret and the wierd thing is that i had that dream many times and even though the secret changed it was always in the same bathroom.

Another dream is one i had with Vincent and Sephiroth..OMG i love that dream X3

And the ones i wished theyre were reality were those in which i dreamt with people i liked ...hohoho...:3

--------------------
IPB Image
t.a.
+Quote Post
BohemianAndy
post May 17 2008, 06:04 PM
Post #3

Dentist brah
Group Icon

^ I'm not surprised you had a dream with Vincent xD If you didn't, I'd be worried laugh.gif Yeah, I've had some of those recurring dreams, but they typically disappear after several weeks thankfully, otherwise I'd get pretty bored tongue.gif

Another amazing dream I had was a dream of my best childhood friend who died. I had the dream a week after he passed away. He was standing in the middle of the shop where I work just cheekily smiling at me, so I gave him a hug. I felt his presence very intensely during the dream...

--------------------
<3 FT//GRG2//Sarah
+Quote Post
Dawn
post May 18 2008, 11:19 AM
Post #4

Embrace your dreams
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 126

Most of my dreams are not very original but I will share them anyway

In one dream I was the guitarist of a respected band and we were holding an umplugged gig and as I and the rest of the band members walk on stage people cheered at us and I smile at them and I wave them with a hand holding an acoustic guitar

In another dream I stand with my arms on the handrail of a rock bridge over a river in an unknown European city. I am staring at the river calmy and as I turn my head to my left I see a really beautiful girl with long hair and wearing a long hippie-ish dress smiling at me. And then I smile back

And another recurring dream is one about myself standing on the grass looking at the background landscape of a FF city. Most of the times it is Lindblum, but I think there have been some others too.

--------------------
Once known as shyman

QUOTE(Steve Kilbey)
Something must be wrong when weapons are legal and pot is banned

QUOTE(rainbowbrat)
I am a carnivore, though, I eat all kinds of meat :p

member of the Singles family,Hippie family and GOD family

Married to the loving Rainbowbrat
+Quote Post
NervPoison
post May 18 2008, 01:55 PM
Post #5

Il Grande Simoni
Group Icon

Member No.: 924

I had a dream that I travelled across town, meeting friends and had awesome though surreal conversations with them. I also something about bottles of wine playing an important role in them. Anyway, it was a simple though peaceful and amusing dream.

Another cool dream I had was that me and two others (a boy and a girl, fictional people but I'd still be able to picture their faces entirely) were a team of burglars (with the black clothes and all). Though we didn't really have to break in because all the doors were unlocked...In the end we "broke into" a Chinese restaurant and found two piles, one with potato chips and one with actual money. I woke up the moment we had to choose. biggrin.gif
I don't remember being busted so I wouldn't mind that happening in real life either...

I love my dreams. I rarely get bad ones.

--------------------
IPB Image
Thanks to andrzej for the signature!
+Quote Post
steiner
post May 18 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #6

It's been too long...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1745

Have you ever had a dream that you wish happened in real life?

What kind of a question is that?

Do you really want me to go into the details? tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
"Foolish. Picking fights with strangers in a place like this... I used to know someone like that. He was a loser... He refused to find beneficial ways to use his power. Instead, he'd seek out people to fight..." -Amarant Coral, FFIX
Mmmmm....Married to Garlz, Mel and KittenLittle.
+Quote Post
BohemianAndy
post May 18 2008, 02:59 PM
Post #7

Dentist brah
Group Icon

^ It's pretty simple really, Steinypoo biggrin.gif

Just...talk about them like everyone else. I know that there are particular dreams that should be kept private (cough cough), but yeah..

--------------------
<3 FT//GRG2//Sarah
+Quote Post
B.Valentine
post May 18 2008, 05:27 PM
Post #8

But you're so supreme!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 2037

Yeah, I've had some of those recurring dreams, but they typically disappear after several weeks thankfully, otherwise I'd get pretty bored

Another amazing dream I had was a dream of my best childhood friend who died. I had the dream a week after he passed away. He was standing in the middle of the shop where I work just cheekily smiling at me, so I gave him a hug. I felt his presence very intensely during the dream...

Damn those recurring dreams they make me wonder a lot.

Oh you just remined a dream i had with my mother who also passed away. We were in a big tent and she was there with me, smiling and im not sure but i think there was gonna be a wedding(maybe it was mine O_o).

--------------------
IPB Image
t.a.
+Quote Post
Xiitharn
post May 18 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #9

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1134

definitely. sometimes i try to apply how i feel in dreams to feeling it in real life, but it seems so far-fetched and impossible to do..

and sometimes i have dreams that hurt me and i can never understand why i have them.

--------------------
QUOTE(Nick @ May 5 2007, 04:05 PM) *
go Roger yourself with a Tuba you flappy-headed Canuck - your humour is hideous and your gayness knows no bounds!
+Quote Post
scratchnloved
post May 19 2008, 01:27 AM
Post #10

Ultimate Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8848

Yeah.. some dreams just don't come true though dry.gif
besides, a giant potato could cause some serious damage..

--------------------
+Quote Post
Binibini
post May 19 2008, 06:36 PM
Post #11

Bini
Group Icon

Member No.: 9062

It's been a real long time since I've had a dream that was so awesome that I didn't want to wake up from it. But dreams that I always enjoy and hate waking up from are romantic ones involving someone I fancy that is totally and completely taken by me. He he.

--------------------
irockbitch
+Quote Post
silentaura
post May 22 2008, 06:08 PM
Post #12

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2098

There's this one dream I clearly remember is when I was riding on a back of a killer whale, cruising through the sky and underwater. Obviously impossible to perform, since I'd be dead due to the air pressure plus no oxygen.

Then there's those weird ones, of me being limb-less. Or something I can't even describe. (Being immoral ph34r.gif ) After waking up knowing it's just my arms being numb. None of those I want them to happen...

I usually get bad dreams though but I just feel like to share. Dreams are dreams, I usually just pass them by.

I would wish my daydreams could happen though, since I could be conscious enough to make perfect ones. cool.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
Shameless advertisement - FFi Forum FAQ & Rules v2.3
+Quote Post
Maiden of Rabanastre
post Jun 9 2008, 02:43 AM
Post #13

Ultimate Member

Member No.: 1898

QUOTE(Xiitharn @ May 18 2008, 02:47 PM) *

and sometimes i have dreams that hurt me and i can never understand why i have them.

Me too! It's like you can physically feel the pain, and it's so bloody realistic that it's scary. I try as hard as I can to wake up from those types of dreams...
+Quote Post
BohemianAndy
post Jun 9 2008, 09:23 AM
Post #14

Dentist brah
Group Icon

^ Maybe you and Xii are suppressing some masochistic feelings? laugh.gif

BTW...I did have one freaky ass dream a few weeks back, where I went to punch someone for hitting my friend, and I ended up scratching my right arm. I woke up in pain, and found a big scratch on my right arm, which was bleeding ohmy.gif

--------------------
<3 FT//GRG2//Sarah
+Quote Post
fierytempest
post Jun 9 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #15

I've got rain in my veins
Group Icon

Member No.: 8127

^I have similar dreams except it usually involves me trying to find a toilet and waking up having to pee...tongue.gif

--------------------
I am done with my graceless heart
So tonight I'm gonna cut it out and then restart
I like to keep my issue drawn
It's always darkest before the dawn

Xii<3
+Quote Post
Burrgle
post Jun 9 2008, 06:14 PM
Post #16

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 444

Well...I have had a lot of kinky awesome sex dreams. A lot of them have taken place in or underwater! biggrin.gif So sexy

I did have one sex dream where this black girl who looked like she been drawn into the Peanut Gallery....just kept on making fun of me while I was trying to get busy! It was horrible!

I did have this one dream where I had a dream...I really had to go pee. And I went pee in the dream. And.....I peed my bed. >.>

But dreams that I want to come true...I dont know...because most of my dreams are very very scary....I like them. But most of them...I probebly wouldnt want them to come true too much. It would be fun and interesting for a day...but after that Id just break down and cry.

--------------------
IPB Image
Thank you so much Auro!!!!
+Quote Post
Maiden of Rabanastre
post Jun 10 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #17

Ultimate Member

QUOTE(BohemianAndy @ Jun 9 2008, 05:23 AM) *

^ Maybe you and Xii are suppressing some masochistic feelings? laugh.gif

BTW...I did have one freaky ass dream a few weeks back, where I went to punch someone for hitting my friend, and I ended up scratching my right arm. I woke up in pain, and found a big scratch on my right arm, which was bleeding ohmy.gif

Haha...masochist. huh.gif No, but seriously, these are the types of things that make me wonder if I sleep walk!!!
+Quote Post
BohemianAndy
post Jun 10 2008, 05:42 PM
Post #18

Dentist brah
Group Icon

^ Have you ever sleep-walked?

It's been a while since anyone has told me that I've sleep-walked. There was one particular occasion where I sleep-walked out my room, whilst my younger brother watched me in the corridor, and I opened the front door and slept on the grass in the garden. I woke up in the morning a bit freaked out xD

--------------------
<3 FT//GRG2//Sarah
+Quote Post
Maiden of Rabanastre
post Jun 10 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #19

Ultimate Member

No, not that I know of...

Your brother just let you walk out of the house and sleep in the yard? XD
+Quote Post
BohemianAndy
post Jun 10 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #20

Dentist brah
Group Icon

^ Yeah...

Maybe he thought I was just taking a walk?

Or maybe he was too tired to care, in which case I'll get him back someday lol smile.gif

--------------------
<3 FT//GRG2//Sarah
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2018 - 04:09 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.