Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Have you ever had a dream that you wish happened in real life?
Burrgle
post Jun 10 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #21

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 444

I slept walked once. I peed all over the bathroom...and I mean....all over. And then I went to my moms room thinking it was mine and I accidentaly hit my mom in the face while trying to go to bed. And she asked me what I was doing. She told me that I repsonded "oppps....sorry mommy, I thought this was my room" so then I went back to bed. >.<

There was another moment where I got really trashed.....and I was appartely moving around for an extra 4 hours that I wasnt aware. (not well of course...but moving). I told some dudes dad to fuck himself after he kicked me while I was on the floor next to the toilet. I threw up over my friends CDs in his car and fell to the ground when he pushed me out of the car. And then...somehow...they found my house. I didnt have a key. It was a code lock. So I tried entering in the code....and I fell over agaisnt my garage for awhile. Then I did it again...and I just walked in....

I woke up in the downstairs bathroom in the shop. Uch...never doin that again.

--------------------
IPB Image
Thank you so much Auro!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2018 - 02:02 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.