Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Some feedback before I continue
MontBlanc
post May 18 2008, 08:19 PM
Post #1

Royal Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 9577

Ok well i'v been doing some reviews on videogames, and before I continue on with them, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on what you guys think about them. You can see them either at;

youtube.com/crackmeupproductions

or

www.absolutegamereviews.blogspot.com

Please give me some feedback on what you think about them, I really wanna know if I should keep continuing or what?

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Kyouraku
post May 20 2008, 08:56 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 17343

QUOTE(MontBlanc @ May 18 2008, 09:19 PM) *
Ok well i'v been doing some reviews on videogames, and before I continue on with them, I was wondering if I could get some feedback on what you guys think about them. You can see them either at;

youtube.com/crackmeupproductions

or

www.absolutegamereviews.blogspot.com

Please give me some feedback on what you think about them, I really wanna know if I should keep continuing or what?

I couldn't seem to get on the first link, so I went to your blog.

Yeah, well the review itself was fine, obviosily, starting out, practice makes perfect so stick with it.

Possible Improvements (Please don't hurt me, lol):
-Why is there some sort of gangster theme at the start? I crapped myself when it started playing lol

-Also the lip sync was out by quite a bit, I'd be hearing you talking, but you had your mouth closed, so possibly a better camera.

-You said the word 'fucking' about 3,000 times lol, need to cut down on that. Especially if you have younger reviews watching. tongue.gif

Well I hope this helps in some sort of way. happy.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd January 2018 - 11:45 PM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.