> RULES, on roleplaying and writing...
Ashe
post Nov 23 2005, 10:27 AM
Post #1

tainted angel
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 1130

Seeing as many are confused as to just what this forum is for, I will explain it to you.

The Grand Theatre is for all forms of writing, be it role-playing, stories, poetry or even fandom essays. So whether you're a RPG-er and love interacting with fellow members in fantasty, or whether you simply like writing it for other's to read and comment on, this is the forum for you.

The obvious rules apply. No spam, do double posting and no numerous threads on the same topic. Moderators and admins will respond to these breaches of the rules in the same fashion as they do the rest of the forums.

If you are writing a story for comment, and wish to submit them in chapters, please make each topic plainly clear, for example "My Story: Chapter 1" then "My Story: Chapter 2/revised version" etc.

For those commenting on other members story submissions, or roleplay ideas, please try not to be outwardly negative or derogatory. Constructive criticism is helpful, but if you insult a writer, or are blatantly rude, you will recieve a warning, or be spoken to by the staff.

If you are still unclear on any of these, do not hesitate to PM one of the members of staff. We will happily answer all queries.

PS.
Please submit all of your fanmade FFXII fanfictions here : http://www.ffxii.net/?nav=misc/submit

Don't be shy, let other people see your skills!!

--------------------
"I never blamed you, not once. You came for me, that's all that matters."
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 09:39 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.