> K/J/T/C/TW dramas you have watched, credit to Silentaura ~
Lonedove
post Dec 3 2006, 08:27 AM
Post #21

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 2164

@S.EGG: I would think its ok. As long as no one strays too far off subject. I think its only going to be Mysti you and me in this thread. x_X
I watched Gokusen first. Yet, it does make more sense your way since, GTO is older. ^^

Maybe we should add K-dramas and Chinese and Thai?

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Dec 3 2006, 10:03 AM
Post #22

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2098

^ That would be a great addition for the thread, EL.DEE.

Just finished watching Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ep7. *Sigh* Not as enjoyable as previous eps. Things are getting bad.

--------------------
IPB Image
Shameless advertisement - FFi Forum FAQ & Rules v2.3
+Quote Post
yeoni
post Dec 3 2006, 10:47 AM
Post #23

널 미워!
Group Icon

Member No.: 242

I've changed it to Korean/Japanese/Thai/Chinese/TaiWanese.

@SA, Bye~Biycycle hahahaha! *does weird bicycle movement*. chuu~

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Episode 3
My Girl Episode 2
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Dec 5 2006, 05:05 AM
Post #24

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

Nobuta wo Produce Episode 5. Kind of felt jealous of ShUuuujii~ kun in this one, and you know the reason why, Mysti. >_>

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Episode 8. Wow, I'm way ahead of you two. ^^"

QUOTE(Mystikal @ Dec 3 2006, 10:47 AM) *

@SA, Bye~Biycycle hahahaha! *does weird bicycle movement*. chuu~

Bye bye~Biycyle! XP *does weird bicycle movement twice* Chuu~

Oh, don't forget about "Kou!" that little weird hand motion thing Kusano always does.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lonedove
post Dec 6 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #25

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

Thankyou Mysti. =D My head has been so cloudy I forgot Taiwanese. XDDD

It started with a kiss episode 30: Its over ;_;

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi episode 5

Jigoku Shoujo episode 2

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yeoni
post Dec 6 2006, 09:45 PM
Post #26

널 미워!
Group Icon

^ <3
Ditto Jigoku Shoujo Episode 2.
Are you excited about Hanadan 2? I just want to watch it now. >=D

Bye bye~Biycyle! XP *does weird bicycle movement twice* Chuu~

Oh, don't forget about "Kou!" that little weird hand motion thing Kusano always does.

Awww Yamapi. *does weird Kusano hand motion*
NOBUTA POWER ENTER! *does the weird routine*
+Quote Post
Lonedove
post Dec 7 2006, 06:18 AM
Post #27

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

Yes, Yes!!! 8'D Can't wait for HYD2 !!! Did you see that small CM that was released? Its got me all pumped ! XDD Ikuta Toma as Junpei!! 8"DDD ~ January can't get here fast enough. ;_;

Densha Otoko episode 1

Yuuki. <--- If that counts since, it was just like a short one episode drama tv special. Very simple and straight forward. Kame and Shun did an awesome job. =D

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yeoni
post Dec 7 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #28

널 미워!
Group Icon

^ Have you seen the clips of them in NY? Shun and Mao~chan look so cute. Shun is just adorable with his little ear muffs.
TOMAAAAAAA <33 He looks so dorky with glasses, it's so lovely. xD
Ack, I hate what has happened to Matsuda's hair. He should have it Ryuhei style.
Only a month to gooooo. n_nV
+Quote Post
Lonedove
post Dec 8 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #29

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

I just saw @_@ Tehehe, and Shun's scarf and Mao's mittens match. Cutie ideas ~ :3 Sad thing is that I've been to NY and I know the exact spot where they where standing in Time square. >< Life can be so unfair. ;_; I think Jun's hair looks somewhat better. In HYD1 it looked fuzzy now, its just curley. Allmost like curley fries. XDDD ryuhei style would make the fangirls swoon. I will continue stalking keeping a close eye out, xD hopefully, for some more teasers. 8D Your avy is so cute ~ Spread the Hanadan love. <333

Densha Otoko episode 2.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yeoni
post Dec 8 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #30

널 미워!
Group Icon

^ Awww next time! You will meet Shun. Is he still going out with Rena Tanaka?
I read that Akira's beautiful young mum will make an appearance. And possibly his sister. And that the Sojiro and Yuki plot will be added in also. The 25th Dec is the Tokyo Friends Park SP, 2 hours with F4!!! (+plus Makino >=P) Then 3rd Jan is the special about Makino going to NY with her family. Apparantely there is a mysterious character but it's not Yamapi. ='c
Hanadan love!! Your icon is one of the best scenes. I wished Rui did kiss Makino, damn the Daifuki! (sp?)

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi episode 4.
A marathon tonight. =D
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Dec 8 2006, 09:51 PM
Post #31

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

This thread is now officially a fangirl chat between Mysti and EL.DEE! =O

Gal Circle ep02. Nobuta wo Produce ep06

Both are ok episodes, except that Gal Circle is starting get boring. I'm only on the 2nd episode but I am getting irritated already. There is no 'plot' to it... shame that Toda's in it. And I hate her part, too. @_@

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yeoni
post Dec 9 2006, 04:00 PM
Post #32

널 미워!
Group Icon

^ Akira Shock!

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi episode 5-8

I wonder if later on Ayuta and Hiroto will have a fight over Nao. >.<"
Lots of people annoy me in this dorama. I haven't been so annoyed since watching Goong. ;_;
Tatsuya, evil controlling manic brother. Daddy Tsukioka, bleh nasty old man.
Akiko, manipulative cow.Kanada (sp), moronic employee.Ikeuchi Hiroyuki who ever the hell he was playing was annoying, table manners dude...stupid guy, Nao will never see you again.
And the ring Hiroto made is so cool. O_O and he dropped it, Nao hasn't seen it yet. 2episodes left apparantely. I've got an eerie feeling that this will end like Summer Snow or 1 litre of Tears.
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Dec 10 2006, 03:06 AM
Post #33

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

<--- Akira Down!

QUOTE(Mystikal @ Dec 9 2006, 04:00 PM) *

I wonder if later on Ayuta and Hiroto will have a fight over Nao. >.<"

By judging at the preview of episode 9, I guess that won't be happening, if so, then I think this dorama is the most horrible love story that there's ever been made. Cramped with cliche' situations.
QUOTE(Mystikal @ Dec 9 2006, 04:00 PM) *

Lots of people annoy me in this dorama. I haven't been so annoyed since watching Goong. ;_;
Tatsuya, evil controlling manic brother. Daddy Tsukioka, bleh nasty old man.
Akiko, manipulative cow.Kanada (sp), moronic employee.Ikeuchi Hiroyuki who ever the hell he was playing was annoying, table manners dude...stupid guy, Nao will never see you again.

Yeah, I agree about the characters, of all accounts. And also, the music they've used in the show is horrible. The theme song, bgm, all that. It's funny to see that they're advertising the Original soundtrack after the ending credits. I'm now watching the show only to see more screens of Toda Erika. I don't care what kind of surprise that they're going to come up for the ending.

/rant

By the way, watched Nobuta wo Produce ep7 today.

</3 </3 </3 T_T

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lonedove
post Dec 10 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #34

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

Tatta Hitotsu no Koi episode 6 and 7: 3 episodes left and, I think Mysti's right. Why else would they have them dressed in white in a sorta angelic type of picture in the end credits? Very suspicious. Lets hope for a good ending! :cheer cheer: The more I watch I really think that Koike Teppei would've make a better Kou.

QUOTE(Mystikal @ Dec 8 2006, 04:16 PM) *

^ Awww next time! You will meet Shun. Is he still going out with Rena Tanaka?
I read that Akira's beautiful young mum will make an appearance. And possibly his sister. And that the Sojiro and Yuki plot will be added in also. The 25th Dec is the Tokyo Friends Park SP, 2 hours with F4!!! (+plus Makino >=P) Then 3rd Jan is the special about Makino going to NY with her family. Apparantely there is a mysterious character but it's not Yamapi. ='c
Hanadan love!! Your icon is one of the best scenes. I wished Rui did kiss Makino, damn the Daifuki! (sp?)

I'm really not sure. :shamefull shunfan xD: I know for sure him and Mari split up. And that was pretty long ago. Mari was so small next to him. It was kinda funny. ><
Coming out with the subs will take longer. But, I'm looking forward to specials. =D

IPB Image
That annoying ear bitting girl! Arggg. ;_;

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
yeoni
post Dec 10 2006, 08:27 PM
Post #35

널 미워!
Group Icon

^ I hope it's a relatively happy ending, I like cheesy/corny endings, they make me happy. xD I don't know why wiki.d-addicts at the Episode Ratings, it says there are 12 it's ending in 6 days time so that can't be correct. But on the official site I read there were ten. >-<" (maybe I misread/ confusing!)
Teppei would be the perfect height for Ekira they would look so cute.

EDIT: Tatta Hitotsu no koi big spoilers
[start]
I just read that...Hiroto and Nao have already broken-up and that the story advances into a X years. Kou marries someone else, no Yuko. Nao is engaged to yukky guy with no table manners (blind date). Aaaaa what a horrible ending!
spoiler 1
^Kame has different new hot hair = time warp?
spoiler 2
^Pissed Kame = bad news.
spoiler 3
Memory box = yupp, break up all over the piccu.
spoiler 4
^Fighting = Nao fight? or the typical "Go after her" fight.
spoiler 5
^A white dress = Nooo, she's marrying ugly blind date guy and she's walking with him. O_o
spoiler 6
^Kou and NOT Yuko!
pic credits to bittersweet-bun@lj
[/end]Downloading Episode 9... ;_;
edit : watched it, kind of slow moving. Kame's hair is so <3.

I think Shun and Mari broke up and then he went out with Rena. Mari is soooo small. O_o

I hope SARS does the subbing, they always do a great job. ^^b Nya~ fansubs might do it too but they are so slow sometimes. Do you like 'Love So Sweet'? played in the background of all the Hanadan2 clips.

Though I'm a RuixMakino shipper. Get off Makino's Tsukasa Shigeru! RAWR! x3 Shigeru is a bleh character, she was crazy in the manga or anime.

Kurisumasu Nante Dai Kirai episode 1
I love christmas and Bakanishi. *^0^*
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Dec 11 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #36

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

Finished off Nobuta wo Produce.

A brilliant school life dorama with a heartwarming storyline, great acting by all three main characters. The directing/filming team were doing their jobs at the finest. This show has definitely surpassed my expectation. I absolutely enjoyed it.

Gal Circle ep 3-4

Wow..what the hell was all that about?

@Mysti & EL.DEE- assuming that both of you haven't seen Gal Circle yet, you two didn't miss out much, cause I doubt that you two would enjoy the show. It's packed with bimbos who doesn't know how to act. =X

Oh, and my download for episode 9 of Tatta Hitotsu no koi is done, now I'm only waiting for the soft subs to come out.

Great analysis on the ep, Mysti. I actually read it. ^^

EDIT: Done watching ep 9. It was kind of boring that it almost put me to sleep..

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lonedove
post Dec 11 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #37

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

^ @ S.EGGS and bacon: Aye, I'm thinking of dLing Nobuta wo Produce next. It looks good. Have you've seen the episode 00 of it? Its kinda like a special --ish. =D THey have a sushi contest when one piece has a huge amount of wasabi on it. They all go one by one picking one piece till someone with the worst luck picks the piece with the wasabi. There was also a mini-tricycle race. XD It was entertaining. =D

I've finished DLing Gal Circle and tis very boring. Even if I did like Erika I don't think I could stand it to watch the series just for her. You are so dedicated, S.EGGS. ^^b

QUOTE(Mystikal @ Dec 10 2006, 03:27 PM) *

I think Shun and Mari broke up and then he went out with Rena. Mari is soooo small. O_o

I hope SARS does the subbing, they always do a great job. ^^b Nya~ fansubs might do it too but they are so slow sometimes. Do you like 'Love So Sweet'? played in the background of all the Hanadan2 clips.

Though I'm a RuixMakino shipper. Get off Makino's Tsukasa Shigeru! RAWR! x3 Shigeru is a bleh character, she was crazy in the manga or anime.

Nya drags on too much. Not that I don't appreciate what they're doing. If you're going to do a series, finish it. I've been waiting for Standup for so lonnnng. ;_;

Its kinda funny. I like a lot of Johnny boys but, dislike all their music. >< I was hoping for something else besides Arashi. Its more upbeat then what I thought it would be. Do you like it?

Tatta Hitotsu no koi episode 8. spoilers?I like sappy sweet endings too. :3 Right about now I want to strangle the writers. x_X end.

Brother Beat episode 11: Its done. The ending was too rushed. I enjoyed this dorama so much though. 8D

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Dec 12 2006, 05:45 AM
Post #38

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lonedove @ Dec 11 2006, 06:30 PM) *

Have you've seen the episode 00 of it? Its kinda like a special --ish. =D THey have a sushi contest when one piece has a huge amount of wasabi on it. They all go one by one picking one piece till someone with the worst luck picks the piece with the wasabi. There was also a mini-tricycle race. XD It was entertaining. =D
Uh huh, I've already seen it; those silly little competitions right? Yup. In that one sushi eating competition, we get to see Toda Erika eating a few sushis. Ohh~my~gawd she looked cho~kawaii desu.. Her cheeks were so chubby back then. She looked so thin now, but cute nonetheless. Guess she's on a diet. :?

If you liked gokusen, I think you'll love Nobuta wo Produce even more. Story-wise. NwP > Gokusen. Imo.

And yeah, Gal Circle is one horrible show. Though, I'd admit that some of the girls were pretty fine looking, but that alone won't make me enjoy the show. Sad thing is, I've already dled the whole series, so now I have finish it. =_= Toda's role in there is pretty annoying. I prefer the NwP her. Friendly and pure. In Gal, she's like a female yakuza. x_x

Anyways, watched another episode of Gal Circle today. Ep.5. I skipped some parts.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Lonedove
post Dec 14 2006, 03:35 AM
Post #39

L o s t L u n a t i c.
Group Icon

Yep, that one. I loved it so much. . =D So cute indeed. I liked her with slightly chubby cheeks. :3 Seriously, so many actress' go on diets when they really don't need to. ;_;

Nobuta wo Produce Episodes 1-6. I love it so much. Its been one right after the other. I'm addicted. X"D This brings me to the point that good doramas are just as addicting as any kind of drug. ><

I skipped through the whole season only watching a few parts of Gal Circle. Good Luck, Saucer Egg. ^^b

Tatta Hitotsu no koi episode 9: It seriously felt like the last episode. I doubt that they'll have a happy ending. >Spoilers maybe?< When it first starts, in Kame's narration he says mentions that this is the love he went through when he was 20. So he is narrating from the future. And the atmosphere has always seemed so ..? I don't know. But, it really can't seem, to me, to give this story a happy ending. Unless, she runs away with him next episode. ><' So ... yeah :/ End.

Can't wait for next episode. =D

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
silentaura
post Dec 14 2006, 05:53 AM
Post #40

HISSATSU!
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lonedove @ Dec 14 2006, 03:35 AM) *

Yep, that one. I loved it so much. . =D So cute indeed. I liked her with slightly chubby cheeks. :3 Seriously, so many actress' go on diets when they really don't need to. ;_;
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7366/no...sen01za5dv8.jpg
Lovable.

Glad to hear that you're enjoying Nobuta wo Produce. I'll promise you that the show will get better and better. ^^

Okay, last dorama watched:

Gal Circle ep6-7. Yes I am still watching it and I actually enjoyed watching ep7 for some unknown reason. Less para-para more drama I guess. ^^"

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7316/ki...72006qr3gs2.jpg
I can't believe I'm posting this but the girl who's standing behind Suzuki Emi. The one in blue. I believe her name is Aragaki Yui. Yeah...she caught my attention alot in the show. She's my latest crush.

Also I'm starting on the series Kurosagi [ep1-2] and Engine [ep1]. Both seems very interesting so far.

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post

8 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2018 - 03:31 AM

Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.