Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Member Profiles!, Post a short paragraph about yourself!
Frost
post Mar 27 2004, 02:09 AM
Post #1

Oh Snaps!

Group: Members
Member No.: 36

Well, this topic is for posting your profile, please try to keep the comments away from here but you can always PM someone who has similar interests (this is not another singles ads lol).

Some things you might want to include when you post are:
Hobbies
Games
Music
Other Interests
Why You Joined tht Forums

Remember you can post any additional info that you want, so long as it doesen't contain anything derogatory or vulgar tongue.gif

My Profile
Name: Justin

Well, currently I weigh 140 pounds and I am 5 feet 8 inches tall (173 cm roughly). I like all types of games although mostly for computer, I used to play a lot of MMO RPGS (like DAoC and Everquest), first person shooters, and strategy games. I joined these forums because I love Final Fantasy and I would love to help support all Squarenet sites in any way I can. I like any type of music really, except most rap, country and anything that sounds like Yani (kills the ears tongue.gif). That's pretty much all I have to say, so later.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
IiNcX.z
post Mar 27 2004, 03:07 AM
Post #2

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 40

My profile

Name: Eric

*It's time for my pic to be taken down...* tongue.gif

Well... I'm average built, roughly around 170cm. Loved to play videogames and stuff... besides, bassing is my favourite hobby. Likes listening to Jazz... Dave Coz's one of my favourite artiste out there followed by Norah Jones... Personally, I didn't know why I joined this forum, maybe it was the layout that attracted me or because I'm just so interested in Final Fantasy XII that I bumped into this site and there! I was in the forum. Very glad that I made lot'sa cool friends here. Oh yeah, I'm a great fan of animes too! I just love them! If there's more, I'll add... till then. laugh.gif

*edit* Aged Chinese? oops... now I know what you meant... hehe... tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Roland
post Mar 27 2004, 04:17 AM
Post #3

Ultimate Member
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 5

Most of the stats should be in some of the other topics. I guess a little browsing won't hurt anyone biggrin.gif I'm currently helping out at FFXII.Net with the fan updates. Uploading wallpapers and such. Currently, I have a growing love for D&D RPG's like Baldur's Gate II and Neverwinter Nights. Still love Japanese RPG's too, especially waiting for FF12. In the meantime, I'll be looking for a summer job as my school year is ends at the beginning of May. I need some money to pay for my gratuitous spending. I've bought way too much stuff this year. Even if it burns my pockets, I'm trying to buy albums instead of downloading them. My latest purchase is Winning Days by The Vines, great album.

edit: IiNcX.z, I never knew you were aged Chinese... wink.gif and I think this topic is more fitting for Meeting Point.

--------------------
IPB Image
Official Naruto community: Hokage's Room
+Quote Post
Katya
post Mar 27 2004, 04:48 AM
Post #4

Brutally Honest
Group Icon

Member No.: 8

*feels the tension between Ben and IiNcX.z*

So... as everyone in here I like to play final fantasy , and other rpgs sleep.gif. I listen to a lot of music, pretty much into rock right now, but my tastes changes all time. Don't really have any favorite bands at this point, but the latest that I liked was LP. Currently I am going to high school (can't wait when it's over). I have no idea why I joined this forum, probably because got tired of all others >XP. A for my physical description, all i'll say, is that I am tall, about 5'11", and I don't know how to describe the rest of mine appearence 'cuz I don't feel like doing it. I hate to talk about myself a lot, so i'll stop here wink.gif.

--------------------
IPB Image
☆ sig by andrzej ☆
+Quote Post
Rikku
post Mar 27 2004, 12:57 PM
Post #5

Gone with the wind

Group: Banned
Member No.: 48

Name: Jolanda

Right, so I'm Rikku. I Joined FFXII.net because I was already curious when the coming soon page was up. The opening was a bit later then planned. I forgot all about ffxii.net about a while.. XD Sorry. But when Phoenix joined and she told me about it, I remembered. I moved my lazy ass as fast as I could to the site and joined the boards. We dragged Rinoa and kaori here too XD So it's party time =P

I go to school, I like hanging with friends, I like shopping and gaming. Final Fantasy is definetly one of my fav's of all time. The first FF I ever played was FF9. Yep, I know, I'm late XD! But I caught up with you! Next to FF/RPG's, I love beat 'm ups. Like Tekken, Soul Calibur and Virtua Fighter.

Uhm, my looks. Right, I have long black hair, dark brown eyes and I'm like 5'3 or so... 160 cm XD! Oh and I'm a girly. My favourite shoe labels are Puma, Adidas, All Stars and Diesel... XD Don't know why I'm telling this...but yeah =\

That's it I think! You can always PM me if you want to know anything more.

--------------------
Rikku has left the building
+Quote Post
Fides Custos
post Mar 28 2004, 02:25 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 272

I went insane about a year ago and have since spent all of my free time , writing novels, poetry and short stories as well as studying philosophy and trying to figure out what is wrong with the world and how to fix it. Read my sig for a general idea of what I mean.

Uhm.
My real name is Ryan.
I'm 16.
Dirty Blonde hair, 6'2 height.

I read alot, play final fantasy and online games and go to school and stuff. I also like watching anime and movies and listening to alternative rock and jazz.

Okay?

--------------------
I Am Not Afraid Of God.
I Am Not Afraid Of Death.
I Am Not Afraid Of Evil.
I Am Not Afraid Of You.
I Am Not Afraid Of Me.
I am afraid I cannot save you all.....
But I Am Not Afraid Of Trying.

Though I Be Damned, I Burn Righteous
+Quote Post
Breathe
post Mar 28 2004, 07:10 AM
Post #7

robbin' the library

Member No.: 44

Location: USA. New Jersey -- if you really care/know where it is.

Ever since I saw the promo poster in early 2003 for FFXII, I've wanted to know more about this game, so when this forum opened up, I decided to join. It's been downhill since then. biggrin.gif I jest, I jest. Besides Final Fantasy, I play other RPGs (although not many. I really should get some new ones.), softball, and the bass guitar. Other than that, I'm just your typical high school senior, waiting for college. Musically, I'm all over the board, but currently I've been getting into a lot of jazz and retro-ish rock like The Strokes. As far as physical apperance goes, I'm pretty tall (5'9-5'10, and don't even ask me to convert it into metric) and have dirty blonde/pale brown hair. Hmmm... what else? All I can think about at this moment is that I just bought Radiohead's OK Computer this week, and it's awesomely amazing.
Yeup, that's about it. I'm a senior and Radiohead rocks.
+Quote Post
yeoni
post Mar 28 2004, 09:50 AM
Post #8

널 미워!
Group Icon

Member No.: 242

no.242

name; 연희 yee_o_nii
ethnicity; oriental
age; sixteen
When i finished playing ffx-2. I searched for a new ff game and found ffxii, which looked intriguing. Through FFX-2.net, I joined FFXII.net to find out more about it.
+Quote Post
Spyk
post Mar 28 2004, 01:51 PM
Post #9

Holy Member

Member No.: 147

Name: Robert *shudder*

Well, errr... The first ever Final Fantasy game I played was final fantasy 7, my cousin used to make me breed the chocobos for her..., but eventually, I started my own save and well, ever since I've just been hooked on Final Fantasy. I love stories that are extremely complex, like FF7's, Silent Hill's, etc. Umm... I have kinda neck length black hair, although my natural colour is light brown, my eyes are very dark brown. I love art, all types, like visual, musical and writing etc. I draw umm, all the time ( My Art ). I am very slowly learning how to play the electric guitar, I repeat: Very slowly. unsure.gif
My fav FF's are 7 and 10, and I am very happy about the connections Square has made between the two worlds.
So er... I'm not really sure why I joined this place, I remember ages ago seeing the "coming soon" thing, so I waited...and waited...and waited some more, eventually I forgot blink.gif , but one day I was on ffx2.net, and clicked the link to here...and the site was up, so I joined the forums. Simple as that. huh.gif
FF12 does look very cool, I see a mix of every final fantasy in it, but in a really original way...
Oh yeah, as for music, I mainly like rock, but I like to listen to all types really, some of my fav artists are Evanescence (And I met them in November, 2003! smile.gif ), Dido, The Shroud and I even like a lot of Christina Aguilera's new stuff. Lyrics are what mean the most to me in music. Crap lyrics usually leaves me feeling that the song itself is crap.

Okay, finnally I can shut up! phew... I wonder if anyone will actually read all that, lol. tongue.gif

--------------------
Sisters: Summoner Lenne, Nora, my baby sis (>^_^)>Shiva, Maron, and CelestialWings.
Brothers: +Vaan+, Mootney The Moogle, IiNcX.z, Barret09, hevrae and BULLET_PROOF_.
+Quote Post
Kels
post Mar 28 2004, 07:42 PM
Post #10

4 8 15 16 23 42
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 209

Name: Kelsey
I'm a senior in high school trying to figure out where I want to go to university. I don't really play a lot of games to be honest, just some FF and multi-player games like the Tony Hawk series and Tekken. Fun stuff. I love to go shopping when I actually make some money, and to me the best times are with friends. I love almost all kinds of music and think Lost is the greatest thing to ever happen to television. That's pretty much it!

edited since it's been over two years since I posted this.

This post has been edited by Kels: Mar 17 2006, 07:41 PM
+Quote Post
Diablos
post Mar 29 2004, 09:31 AM
Post #11

Elite Member

Member No.: 20

First Name: Jan Magne
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Height: 185cm
Birthday: October 28th
Birth Year: 1983
Nationality: Norwegian
Lucky number: 3 & 9

Next country to visit: Gran Canaria(3rd time) in October.

Hobbies: Music, Football, Movies, PC, PS2, GC, sex and uh...Reading Donald Duck & Conan & Fantomet(i'm not sure about the english name)

Favorite bands (top 3): Rotting Christ (nr. 1), Rammstein (nr. 2) & After Forever (nr. 2)

sex: With a girl please....
Dislikes: uh.....Religion, Gays, Nosy old ladies living next door, fish, Mushroom, POP, RAP, Hip Hop, nu-metal, non metal, Tjabo and a lot more.

Humor: hmmm.....
Favorite food: Chicken, Spaghetti, Pizza and something i dont know how to say in English.

Glasses: No.
Zodiac: Scorpio

(this profile i have Copy>pasted from an other forum....)

--------------------
user posted image

"Apples are green, Apples are Red, Eat one, and you will find that the worm inside is dead.."
+Quote Post
Vaan Strike
post Mar 29 2004, 11:27 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 274

Name:Gerald

im new here! well my hobbies are playing video games, reading, travelling, watching tv, surfing the internet, eating, singing, dancing, and playing sports. i usually play final fantasy games and some other RPG games, i'm interested in meeting people, im interested also on kind, fun, and understanding people. im 5'5 in height, 130 lbs. in weight, fair complexion, physically fit. that's what about myself. smile.gif
+Quote Post
+Vaan+
post Mar 29 2004, 10:24 PM
Post #13

Ultimate Member

Member No.: 119

I'm about 5'11" (somewhere around 180cm for my metric friends) I like playing all sorts of games but my favorites have to be the Final Fantasy Series. I love playing football and watching every sport under the sun. I like playing DDR and hanging out with my friends, we have weird senses of humor, for example my friend swallowed a nickel because he thought it would be funny(btw it wasnt funny then but it was when he got the X-ray from the hospital and it was his stomach with a huge black spot in it). My favorite shows are the Daily Show with Jon Stewert, Late Night with Conan O'Brein, and Family Guy. My favorite bands are Sonia Dada, Rufio, Dashboard Confessional, Five for Fighting, Yellowcard, and anything classical. I love editing video and once we get more video I plan on making a FFXII vid to some super cool song. I also am very intrested in the feild of animation. So thats me.

--------------------
user posted image

I won an award......once.......really!

You thought I was gone but look who is back on the block suckas!

"Everybody got to where clothes, if you don't, you'll get arrested!" - Mr. T
+Quote Post
Jysbena
post Mar 30 2004, 01:58 AM
Post #14

Royal Member

Member No.: 51

hmm lets see..

Name: Nicolle

like most, i love Final Fantasy lol. I forget why i came to these forums in the first place lol tongue.gif . Im into roleplaying and all that kinda stuff, i like to draw although im horrible lol and i basically live on music. And i think i liked at one point in my life every type of music, and yes tha means country and classical as well lol. Currently im into mellow rock and older music like Tom Petty and David Bowie, and im actually going to a David Bowie concert on April 1st lol. Hmm, what else? Oh yeah. Im really short, im only 5'3. I have light blue eyes and i would normally have brown hair but after seeing the wonders of hair dye my hair is now black with red streaks in it, well now there more orangey but meh! lol.
Now for things no one knows or care to know!! lol
-my knee really hurts!! *curses self for being a clutz*
-my mark in civics class is only 63..eep
-i want coffeeeeee
-i hate my stepdad!

Now you all know more then needed about me!! lol

--------------------
user posted image
--
~My family~
Parents: Omunisha and Katya
Sisters: Nora, Kristina, Summoner Lenne, bluefantasy and SunBabe
Older Brothers: IiNcX.z, Diablos, Pope and Ashton Anchors
Younger Brothers: jaapstoks, Shyman, Barret09, HaLdEr and BULLET_PROOF_
Aunties: Mystikal
+Quote Post
EmU
post Mar 30 2004, 05:29 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 158

Me me me

Name: Diana
Hobbies: Reading, watching anime, sleeping, playing counter strike, and being in front of the computer all day, drawing
Games: I like Counter-Strike and FF7 and Kingdom Hearts
Music: Lots of Japanese and Chinese music
Other Interests: I currently love Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist ^__^
Physical Description
Eyes: dark brown, glasses, blind without them
Hair: naturally black with red and brown highlights, long
Height: about 5'4..so short
Skin: Pale-ish
Joined Because: I was interested in FFXII

That enough?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to Ben for the sig and ava

IiNcX.z is my big bro

Stupity spreads. Therefore stupidity is inevitable. Which makes everyone stupid regardless of how much knowledge they have obtained. Therefore, you are stupid. Happy now?
+Quote Post
Kristina
post Mar 30 2004, 01:40 PM
Post #16

Ultimate Member

Member No.: 43

Name: Gloria
Hair: Black streaked with red
Eyes: Black
Height: 4'9" ._.
Hobbies: Graphics making, reading sometimes, writing, and playing video games
Music: Linkin Park, Evanescence, Delerium, Josh Groban, J-Pop

Reason for joining: I saw this site on FFX2.Net and decided to join to learn more about FFXII.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
shadowknight2
post Apr 2 2004, 04:50 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 284

oo ooo oo my turn!

name:friends call me kiari
race:native american

Have been on my own since 13, when my father told me i was worthless. had my mom to pick up the pieces but the turmoil between me n him grew into darkness spent the next 4yrs fightin it but was losin thats how i got the name kiari i was known as the dark knight who showed no mercy.

but now i am the happiest person on earth cuz my g/f makes me the guy i was once long ago.

--------------------
shadowknight2
a warrior with an attitude
~FF~
user posted image
+Quote Post
«sora»
post Apr 4 2004, 03:23 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 19

Name: Zhuo WeiWen

I'm a good-for-nothing that has no confidence in myself, and usually refrains from speaking up. I like to play Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Heart, Rockman and Secret of Mana. I love swords too! Yo! Swords Chunk! XD

--------------------
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Hala
post Apr 6 2004, 06:50 AM
Post #19

Member No.: 292

Name:Hala^_^

Ilove Final Fantasy,and RPG games,ilove music and movis and swimming,helping

people to laugh.gif will if you wana know more about me just ask^_^

--------------------

user posted image

Love??!!...huh.....What Love??!!I don't believe in love enymore.....

+Quote Post
PhantasyRaiden
post Apr 7 2004, 02:25 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 286

Name: Dave Wallace

Height: 5'6"

Build: Average

Hobbies:

Kayaking, Drawing, Computers, RPG games, Soccer, Outdoors, ATVing, Paintballing

About Me:

I'm a very outgoing person, likes someone to talk to. I like to be outdoors a lot, playing sports, kayaking, what not... I'm a farely good drawer, and I have skills in computers... building, repairing, upgrading, etc. Been outta public school system since grade 10 and recently getting my credits from a private school.

Raiden

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post

14 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2018 - 05:10 AM

© Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.