Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FFXII revenant Wings
Kenith
post Nov 14 2006, 01:04 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 1781

QUOTE(Iselyn @ Nov 12 2006, 09:00 AM) *

The game itself sounds like it has promise (but that could easily change as more details pour out...) And while I don't care about the chibi-style, I know the graphics won't be all that great. I have a DS; I've seen what's capable of, and it's not even remotely close to that.

I assume that the graphics will probably look something like Final Fantasy III for the DS. But who knows maybe SE will suprise the crap out of everyone with something amazing.

I personally look forward to this game, even if it is episode based

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Anomander Rake
post Nov 18 2006, 05:37 AM
Post #22

Holy Member

Member No.: 3307

This wouldn't be the first time summons play a major role in battles. You learn all your magic from them in 6, and they practically govern your characters' roles in 8.

--------------------
“They will forge alliances,” she said. “They will all war against us.”
Anomandaris shrugged. “I have nothing better to do today.”
+Quote Post
Iselyn
post Nov 18 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #23

Holy Member

Member No.: 3042

QUOTE(Kenith @ Nov 13 2006, 08:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Iselyn @ Nov 12 2006, 09:00 AM) *

The game itself sounds like it has promise (but that could easily change as more details pour out...) And while I don't care about the chibi-style, I know the graphics won't be all that great. I have a DS; I've seen what's capable of, and it's not even remotely close to that.

I assume that the graphics will probably look something like Final Fantasy III for the DS. But who knows maybe SE will suprise the crap out of everyone with something amazing.

I personally look forward to this game, even if it is episode based

Hmm...you're probably right, but now that I have FFIII, I can say that wouldn't entirely be a bad thing. I just let the main screen play so I could see the "supposed" FMV-style graphics, and I gotta admit, I was impressed. I didn't think the DS would be able to do anything like that.

So graphically, this game definitely has a good chance.

I'm just still worried by the fact that it's a direct sequel. Square hasn't done too well with that so far.

--------------------
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2018 - 12:13 AM

© Copyright 2003-2007 FFXII.Net - All Rights Reserved - Disclaimer
Final Fantasy XII, FFXII & FF12 are registered trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.