Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FF XII Revenant Wings to release at the 26. April 2007
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > Final Fantasy > FFXII - Revenant Wings
Prevailer
Hey there.

Todays FF XII Revenant Wings news:

- the game is set for a release at the 26. April 2007 in Japan (I guess chances are good for a 2007 release in US)
- only costs 5.040 Yen (in comparison, the FF I & II Remake for GBA costs 5.800 Yen)

Plus there are three new Jump scans, unfortunately in bad qualty. But they're revealing Ifrit (at least this is what Jeux France say).

Scans: http://ff12.gamigo.de/cms/news/neues/final...in-bekannt.html
-josh-
YAY
If its out soon in japan that means reviews and lots more info o^^o
Anyway I cant wait to see more!!
Cows are my friends
ifrit?
i think they mean belias... mm ok
anyway thanks
.Cloud
AWWW CRAP, I wished this was NA, because its two days before my b-day, and one year for AC..I think.
aorin
Are those CG art of Fran and Balthier I see? It's not very clear but thanks for the sharing Prevailer!!
Snake
Wow, cool. If I had a DS, I would be psyched right now. smile.gif
jenny
slightly better scans of Balthier,Fran and Ifrit.

IPB Image

IPB Image
Burrgle
Oh neato! Its coming up sooner then I thought!
Cows are my friends
mmm that doesnt look like belias, so... it really was ifrit, but what happened to belias???
-josh-
Thanks o^^o

fran and balthier are probbaly bigger then we thought >_>

anywho I dont that is ifrit.. maybe just a compltely new summon
Iselyn
Wow, that's really soon. The US may see a late summer/early Fall release, if we're lucky.

I'm so psyched for this game.
Jamie
Wow.It certainly is coming to Japan sooner then I thought.And That Means The US date can't be too far away. tongue.gif
Ethereal Blade
QUOTE(-josh- @ Feb 9 2007, 02:35 AM) *

fran and balthier are probbaly bigger then we thought >_>

Well I hope so!

So, an April release for Japan... I also have to say that's sooner than I had expected. Perhaps the US will see it late summer/early fall like Iselyn said... unless it gets delayed of course. Hopefully not.
Katya
So I guess we won't be waiting forever to play this game after all. That's nice. Balthier on that scan looks so not right though...
Aban36
nice video biggrin.gif
http://www.alisa-videos.info/free/videopla...php?file=501260
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.