Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New RW Artwork!!
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > Final Fantasy > FFXII - Revenant Wings
nickichick
[Deleted]
silentaura
To me, Balthier looks funny with that smirk on his face. Fran looks overall fabulous though. The other winged characters, monsters/summons, plus all the sceneries looks okay, I guess.

Nice find nonetheless!
Snake
Cool find, but I agree with silentaura, Balthier looks kind of weird there. I guess cause I'm so used of seeing that CG artwork of him holding his gun for the original FFXII. *dunno* Anyways, it is quite nice to look at those artworks and such. I just wish the PSP had this game. sad.gif
Katya
Idk, Balthier looks like he's on drugs in that artwork. At least Fran is not butchered as much.
Ringo
^ hhahahha laugh.gif

Thanks for the links smile.gif Nice find.

Balthier and Fran looks fairly much the same as in FFXII. I think SE is being lazy tongue.gif
nickichick
[Deleted]
Save the Queen
I really like the art for RW, although Balthier looks a little weird. anyway, thanks for finding the link!
Ethereal Blade
Cool find; thanks nickichick smile.gif

Yeah, Balthier does look kind of weird... one reason could be because of the mouth, but did anyone else notice that he has blue eyes in that pic? I'm certain he had brown eyes in FFXII...

Call me strange for noticing, but I do tend to notice small details such as that.tongue.gif

As for Fran... she's perfect! She looks amazing; just how she did in FFXII. But wow... one thing I didn't notice before was how pointy/sharp those heels were. I'd hate to get stomped on by those.
Ringo
^ hmm...I think all main six characters have blue or blue-grey eyes....in the FMVs anyway.
Depending on the lighting, sometimes their eyes look more brown.
Anarloth Bunansa
QUOTE(Ethereal Blade @ Feb 15 2007, 06:16 AM) *

Cool find; thanks nickichick smile.gif

Yeah, Balthier does look kind of weird... one reason could be because of the mouth, but did anyone else notice that he has blue eyes in that pic? I'm certain he had brown eyes in FFXII...

Indeed, he has blue eyes in this pic...
In FF XII, his eyes are rather nut brown, and a little gray at the same time...

In an artwork he has green eyes I think... In the artwork where we see him with Fran... where they're embraced
Jamie
Very Nice Find.Balthier looks good as always.I can't wait for basch pics. tongue.gif
-josh-
I think baltheir looks good!!

I hate his Artwork though.. his head looks way big *non CG*

I might use some in sigs >_> dry.gif
Paper Bear
I think Balthier looks just fine. Maybe Balthier has mood-changing eyes. XD

Anyway, thanks for sharing. happy.gif
Ringo
QUOTE(-josh- @ Feb 16 2007, 08:03 PM) *

I think baltheir looks good!!

I hate his Artwork though.. his head looks way big *non CG*

Well~ I think RW is in more of the chibi style...thats prob way his heads so big.
XemnasLFSolidor
nice find...anyway where'd you find it?
yeoni
Fran's butt is slightly shiny. O-O She looks the best I think out of the others.
Balthier looks weird but good. He's a really tall chibi.
Miss Haley
I really wish it was for PSP or PS2..
I'm thankful there actually is a sequel, however..
I can get used to the graphics..
_Balthier_
I think they've done another good job, but i feel its going to be wasted on the ds, they should have made i ton the ps2.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.