Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Basch X Ashe AMV
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
aorin
I've just created a FFXII AMV and posted it up at youtube.com. Go see it. smile.gif

This is my first attempt at AMV. Hope you will enjoy it as much as much I did when I created it. Took me one sleepless night to finish it, but it was worthwhile, IMHO. biggrin.gif

After a generous and encouraging critique from Ringo biggrin.gif I've decided to post it up in this forum and share with you people.

Oh, and please tell me what you think about it. biggrin.gif

Here's the link: Final Fantasy XII - To Love You More

EDIT: One more thing, it is filled with spoilers, so dun watch if you don't want to be spoiled and apologies to Balthier's Girl for the lack of warning earlier.
Balthier's Girl
The spoilers burn my eyes. sad.gif

I'm not a big fan of the song, but it's very good. Some of the scenes are a little blurred, but overall, a very well put together piece.
Ringo
I've told you already but I'll say it again: I think it's great! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see more BaschxAshe AMVs from u smile.gif
tanjavasi
As I have already told you...I watched your Ashe x Basch video on Youtube without knowing it was you who made it biggrin.gif

If I did not know the story of Final Fantasy XII already, your video would have made me believe that there is actually a love story between those two fine looking people tongue.gif

The handsome, manly knight falling in love with the princess...it certainly could have made FFXII much more interesting and compassionate.

Also, I do not even like Celin Dion, but I forgot that she sings that wonderful love song...you chose a great song and created a terrific video with it!
aorin
QUOTE(Balthier's Girl @ Feb 23 2007, 12:06 AM) *

Some of the scenes are a little blurred.

My only excuse is that the cutscenes that I have are of low-quality and there was nothing I could do to improve images. sad.gif

QUOTE(tanjavasi @ Mar 1 2007, 01:33 AM) *

As I have already told you...I watched your Ashe x Basch video on Youtube without knowing it was you who made it biggrin.gif

If I did not know the story of Final Fantasy XII already, your video would have made me believe that there is actually a love story between those two fine looking people tongue.gif

The handsome, manly knight falling in love with the princess...it certainly could have made FFXII much more interesting and compassionate.

Also, I do not even like Celin Dion, but I forgot that she sings that wonderful love song...you chose a great song and created a terrific video with it!

Thanks for your comment on youtube.com and I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

I chose the song because I found out that Hakase Tarou was the violinst for To Love You More, he was also the violinst for the Symphonic Poem of FFXII. I only started listening to this song recently and I've fallen in love with it.

I didn't know it would actually work well with a Basch x Ashe AMV and I definitely did not foresee the possiblity of putting the scenes in such a manner until I started working on it. I'm happy with the results though.

Hehe... oh yes, if only this pairing had been expanded in the game, I would have been really pleased.
Maiden of Rabanastre
For the most part, it was a fairly decent video, save for the few blurry scenes and flickers here and there. You picked a nice song to go with it, too. I'm not a huge fan of Celine Dion myself, but I always liked the violin accompaniment to that track. Nice job!
Ilya
Nice work there i like it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.