Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RW summonings
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > Final Fantasy > FFXII - Revenant Wings
aaronm429
Okay, who is going to be the summoner? Also, how can summons from previous games be in RW, if there were none in FFXII?
Dextermon
There is summons in Final Fantasy XII but they are called Espers instead.
-josh-
Im guessing they'll use the license board, so you'll probally have to buy a licensce for which character you want to have the summon. So that is so any one can be a summoner!

And there making new summon familys for this game so its not repetive and there something new I guess. Plus old school summons rock
aaronm429
Ya, is there going to be a license board in RW?
Dextermon
QUOTE(aaronm429 @ Mar 19 2007, 06:59 PM) *

Ya, is there going to be a license board in RW?

There probably will be a license board in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings for the Nintendo DS being that there was a license board in Final Fantasy XII for the PlayStation 2.
-josh-
Well I don't know since it seems that the characters all ready have set weapons like the staff for penelo and the sword for vaan. In all the videos ive seen they've had eset classes?

Maybe Im wrong
Dextermon
QUOTE(-josh- @ Mar 20 2007, 11:00 AM) *

Well I don't know since it seems that the characters all ready have set weapons like the staff for penelo and the sword for vaan. In all the videos ive seen they've had eset classes?

Maybe Im wrong

I don't know then to be honest as I haven't really been researching this game that much at the moment so I don't know entirely what it is about.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.