Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Final Fantasy Music Video!
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
Lirael
http://files.filefront.com/Dreamavi/;7079184;/fileinfo.html

Available for download as well as viewing!
Comments are appreciated! smile.gif
Warning: Spoilers! Includes the ends to all FFs used.
Thankyou. smile.gif
*Cactuar--
awwk;
that was reallyreally cute.
the song went nicely with the video.
good job
^__^'
aorin
That was rather lovely... I liked that song. And the quality of the clip was great, the scenes were exceptionally clear and it is nice to see FFXII FMV within the clip. Though I personally prefer AMV which only focuses on one game. smile.gif

But I love the dreamlike sequences at the end of your AMV, it suits the song really well. smile.gif

Honestly, I've only started to appreciate the wonders of AMV recently. Well, at least when I started creating one of my own and then I realized the trouble and the headache that we had to go through to come up with a good AMV.

Good Job!! I would like to see more works from you. FFXII ones preferably... laugh.gif
Lirael
Speaking of which, I need some song ideas! biggrin.gif
Themes can be love and/or battle. smile.gif Doesn't HAVE to include lyrics but it's easier with. wink.gif
PM me with ideas, please, anyone! biggrin.gif

Oh, and the clips are clearer. wink.gif It's just Premiere doesn't like the mixed clip types so there are some horizontal lines once I've exported it. >_<
girlsrgamers2
That was beautiful. Great job! The music and scenes went together beautifully. I hope you keep making videos, and keep posting them! smile.gif
tanjavasi
Great job! I too prefer FMVs that "tell a story" of only one: couple, person, event...in one particular game but there is no denying your video was very well made; and like the the other FMV that I have watched from you before - you again made sure that the song/music and the footages "dance together" smile.gif

Btw: what video editing software do you use?
Jamie
That was a very cute video! smile.gif
Lirael
QUOTE(tanjavasi @ Mar 31 2007, 02:53 AM) *

Great job! I too prefer FMVs that "tell a story" of only one: couple, person, event...in one particular game – but there is no denying your video was very well made; and like the the other FMV that I have watched from you before - you again made sure that the song/music and the footages "dance together" smile.gif

Btw: what video editing software do you use?

I use Premiere Pro 1.5. smile.gif
If you want to see just one couple, look at my FFX videos in my other thread as those only focus on Yuna and Tidus. Those have many spoiliers though. =/

http://www.ffxii.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12152
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.