Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nameless Anime Girl
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
Hyperion
Say hi to this cute anime girlie i just made... thanks to one certain character maker site that allows you to generate own "Anime girl character". Let's just say this is one of my characters in Ragnarok Online (withouth those clothes:

IPB Image

I don't have figured name to her yet, but perhaps you guys and gals can figure out one! ^^ If you want to know the site where I make that, PM me, but not too fast alright? I'm not fast replying multiply times. ^^

Anyhow yea... comments? ^^;
girlsrgamers2
Aw, she's really cute! Nice work! I'll have to think about a name, and I'll let you know. smile.gif
Hyperion
Okies and thanks! ^^ (no needed to spam here, lol, sorry admins, but I don't know how else I could continue from that... ^^; )

And more comments are welcome! ^^
Maiden of Rabanastre
That's cute! She looks like a Misato.
Hyperion
Before I re-modify this thread title, does everyone else agree that she looks like Misato? More comments are welcome. =)

And thanks for the comment, Maiden of Rabanastre! ^-^

Here's her sister, Mei. Tried to make her transparent... but i failed on some parts...^^;

IPB Image
girlsrgamers2
Really nice! You are very good at making anime characters. Keep it up!
Hyperion
Naawr... just an avarage (if it's right way to say it) - ^ ^ - but stay tuned in case of new drawings. ^^
tanjavasi
Both of them are very cute, well done.

I do not know that Misato character; I have no idea if your first girl looks like her.
Cows are my friends
ooh good job.
yeah she kinda looks like misato, xcept with pink hair... har har har
B.Valentine
oh i love the first one...its very cute and i really like her bright yellow bows!!! and the second one is also cute...love the eyes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.