Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My (first) Winamp Skins! ^^
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
Hyperion
Please don't lock... please... ^^;

Anyhow I also started today to make Winamp skins. I need your comments of one skin I just created:

IPB Image

It's Vegeta from DBZ... This is my first skin so be polite at your comments at least... ^^;

Picture is from: http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpapers/...3c0bed6.jpg.php

My Second Skin:

IPB Image

It's called "Dreaming..."

Both are avaible to download. Put me an pm and ask the download address. smile.gif
Mikachu
Nice work. =) Vegeta's a bit blurry...but it's cool. <3

It's really good for your first try. You should make FFXII ones. =o
andrzej
i thought people had stopped using that old winamp skinning style laugh.gif

did you use paint to make these O_o ? they look very 'pixely' in the way you resized the characters

it's good for a first try i guess smile.gif
Hyperion
No I used the basic skinner program called "quickSkin". Like the one here who also used that same program to create his skins (or was it hers?). Anyway I had to put the option "Continuous" on that program to the pictures, in order to get same picture on all 3 parts. ^^; Anyway yeah...

/EDIT: I just created an first FFXII skin! ^^ I done with this quite well in my opinion. ^^ Ask me this skin to download by pm if you want:

IPB Image
girlsrgamers2
Those are really nice, especially considering it's your first effort. smile.gif I like the FFXII one the best. Good job!
Hyperion
Aww why thank you! ^^ I will post more skins created by me later on, so stay tuned and remember to watch this thread every now and then in case of new skins. ^^ (but right now i'm so badly multi-tasked that I don't have time to submit new skins just yet... @_@)

3 New skins! ^^ :

Children of Bodom:
IPB Image

Alphonse Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist:
IPB Image

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist:
IPB Image
girlsrgamers2
Nice! I really like the Fullmetal Alchemist one.
Hyperion
hehee! Thank you! More coming tomorrow right now i'm exhausted... @_@... comments still welcome! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.