Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FF8 starting problems...
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Computers & Internet > Troubleshooting
Hyperion
Right so I'll explain from the start why I am on this situation:

Couple days ago, when I installed FF8 PC version on my machine, I went over the Qhimm -site and downloaded the Griever save file editor for Final Fantasy VIII PC. Modifying the save files of FF8 PC is easy but I encounter an problem when tried to start the game for save file.

The game seem to run just fine in original party I currently had (Squall, Selphie, Zell, Rinoa and Quistis) but THEN the error happened...

Griever can bring "Non-playable characters" (in this case Edea and Seifer) to the save file and on the party, but for some reason if I put Squall, Quistis/Rinoa & Edea/Seifer on my Party, and try to start the game on that save file, the game literally "kicks" me out! I could actually play also on Edea (when She's on my party), but just once. After that, game just keeps me "kicking" me out. and the game will return back to Windows, closing FF8.

I also tried this on FF8 Character Editor and the problem continues also on that one. So question is:

How can I keep Edea and Seifer ON my party, WITHOUTH fearing the game kicking me out?

andrzej
if you look at that big image, there's a link to a Message board, you can probably get answers there

( tongue.gif or just don't cheat xD )
Hyperion
QUOTE(andrzej @ Apr 23 2007, 06:11 AM) *
if you look at that big image, there's a link to a Message board, you can probably get answers there

Eh? what do you mean by that? In english plox (please)?

-josh-
You can download games xD?

I broke my FF8 And I cant find it any where... Is there a way I can download it ? or is yours on a disk?

Hyperion
On cd's actually... It need 1 setup cd and 4 game ones. ^^; But i'll see what I can do about Downloading part. ^^
yaynekilla
QUOTE(-josh- @ Apr 23 2007, 05:51 AM) *

You can download games xD?

I broke my FF8 And I cant find it any where... Is there a way I can download it ? or is yours on a disk?

Actually if you, or anyone you know, has an ebay account (I just looked) there is a bunch of FF VIII games for PS for like 10 bucks smile.gif

and sorry i don't know anything about the PC FF's
andrzej
QUOTE(Hyperion @ Apr 23 2007, 12:42 AM) *

QUOTE(andrzej @ Apr 23 2007, 06:11 AM) *
Eh? what do you mean by that? In english plox (please)?

Message Board is basically another word for Forum (like this place)

they have their own forums, you can probably ask and get a fix for your problem there
http://forums.qhimm.com/
-josh-
Actually if you, or anyone you know, has an ebay account (I just looked) there is a bunch of FF VIII games for PS for like 10 bucks

and sorry i don't know anything about the PC FF's

I don't have any kind of card.
And plus im onlt 15 xD

Though I could get my mum to buy it xDDD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.