Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chibi Balthier
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
Alienguru
IPB Image

Yay, the first coloring on adobe I've done in awhile! It looks messy, but I was anxious to get it finished. I think he looks very cute.. and I want to cuddle him.
Snake
Aww... now that is cute. Makes me feel kind of Michael Jacksony that I like him like a Chibi. Haha. Great work!
Alienguru
QUOTE(kamari-ice @ Apr 23 2007, 10:32 PM) *

Aww... now that is cute. Makes me feel kind of Michael Jacksony that I like him like a Chibi. Haha. Great work!

Hahaha XD.. chibis are kinda creepy in that sense
B.Valentine
X3 awww he looks so cuuuute! i love how its colored...looks gorgeus! post more drawings soon!
Alienguru
Thanks biggrin.gif I doubt Balthier would want to be a chibi, but too bad! I was wondering what character to draw next... hmm..
aorin
Eh~~ Chibi Balthier is really cute, the colouring is done really well, and the character looks adorable as well. Good Job!!

Try attempting Chibi Basch or Chibi Noah (as a judge). Manly guys turned into little cuddly chibis just adore me to no end. happy.gif

Or maybe Chibi Al-Cid... putting on same air of flamboyance but in chibi form. yess.gif
-josh-
quiet cute <3

colouring is nice!

It would of been more chibi/cuter with a bigger head!
Alienguru
QUOTE(aorin @ Apr 24 2007, 05:04 AM) *

Eh~~ Chibi Balthier is really cute, the colouring is done really well, and the character looks adorable as well. Good Job!!

Try attempting Chibi Basch or Chibi Noah (as a judge). Manly guys turned into little cuddly chibis just adore me to no end. happy.gif

Or maybe Chibi Al-Cid... putting on same air of flamboyance but in chibi form. yess.gif

Ooooh.. I was thinking of doing one of Basch with Ashe. I'll do that after the chibi ones though. I'll draw chibi Basch and chibi Al-Cid next~ Thanks guys smile.gif
aorin
Basch and Ashe ::squeals with delight:: You''ve made me really happy.

Eheh... I await your chibi Basch and chibi Al-Cid. happy.gif
girlsrgamers2
Aw, it it's so cute! I really like it. Nice job. smile.gif I'd like to cuddle him, too.
Anarloth Bunansa
Too cute ! angel.gif tongue.gif
Congrats !
Kira Lee
Wow, really cute! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.