Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New a.m.v.
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
Silva
All right this is my music video !I love system of a down ,and there is tons of music video in youtube that sucks so i wanted to put a video that you enjoy from the beging till the end.

So i hope you enjoy. I did !!! Anyhow i know you will!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp8SfzM16VM (VIDEO EDITED,NEW ONE NOW!)

come on tell me what do you think!!
Hyperion
Humble opinion? You made this, that a big plus, but it has terrible picture quality. You can clearly see in a naked eye how that picture quality is pixelated. I mean i saw tons of little square like pixels all the time during the video. And like i said, if you made this video for real it's a worth of an applaud. However next time you make a amv's like this, try to find at least good quality like movie clips from Fianl Fantasys. Overall it's quite good but the pixelated movie quality brings my review a bit down for full points. 6.5/10.

I can see that you are great making amv, just try to find better quality movie clips next time, ne?

IPB Image
Judge Kweh Kweh
Hyperion, do you really think he stole this video from somewhere? Please back up your accusations.

Silva, I think it's well-made. Very good. I'm not particularly fond of this song from SOAD, but the scene transitions and what have you matched the song well. In some clips I could see the little kink on the left corner, but perhaps that's just a minor cosmetic complaint.

You should get a decent score. However you suffer from an over-inflated ego because of the way you've come across to other authors on this forum rolleyes.gif . I thought perhaps it was your English, but apparently you communicate just fine. You're welcomed to give yourself a trophy though.
Hyperion
I was just saying that there are nowadays ppl who steal stuff from the internet and claims them of their own work, I just thought if this is one of them since i saw many same clips what I saw before in YouTube.

I apologies my previous behaviour Silva, you've done a good job making this, but still those little pixelated graphics hurted my eyes. Don't get me wrong, you are most decent amv maker here, just try to find better quality movie clip samples next time. smile.gif
Casper troy
i dont think he copied,cuz there is many amv with this song in youtube .And if it was that good there would be more views and a lot of ff amv fans would have seen it,so i never saw that video and its freacking nicly made ,i think you made it!

maybe you encode it to low for youtube,next time if this is the problem,try at least 75mb,with this big, the video would'ent have those bad pixels!
N2Y
Mwoah, Im not TOO impressed, sorry. There are MANY broken scenes (split second of a scene) through the AMV that are not supposed to be there.

That is enough for me to not like it too much. That may sound real hard, because I know that Movie Maker can be a b*tch and give you the impression there are not broken scenes until you saved the moviefile on your PC, but it still gives me the impression you didnt take enough time on this...

7/10

And no, this vid is not unbeatable, lol. tongue.gif
Casper troy
in terms of transitions and music matching the scenes ,are well made!
Do you have better ny2ya?
N2Y
QUOTE(Casper troy @ May 25 2007, 10:23 PM) *

in terms of transitions and music matching the scenes ,are well made!
Do you have better ny2ya?

Thats for you to decide I suppose:
http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=New2Ya
Casper troy
you lack in transitions,you put video but ...are you capable of doing it fast and matching the words.....at least?

Your most view is FFX - ES Posthumus and i get sleepy while watching it !!

Silva is better then you!
N2Y
QUOTE(Casper troy @ May 25 2007, 10:38 PM) *

you lack in transitions,you put video but ...are you capable of doing it fast and matching the words.....at least?

Silva is better then you!

We all haver our own opinions and tastes. thank God.

But when a member becomes cocky like Silva about his/her AMV, and the end result is disappointing to say the least, you'd be better to say that, instead of admiring him/her and flame others... thats just sad.
Casper troy
well you have to admitt that he his good,its not silva,its his video,i would like to be able to make a video like that!
Silva
its true that iam the best ! I edited the video! with a better version!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.