Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Mark Hunt Bestiary Table
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
Angeousa Quicksilver
Yeah I've always wanted to do some guide of some sort, but I am not a good writer so I thought I did use my gfx skills instead. I am going to put images also later when I get my digital camera back from repairment. I am also going to do other ranks later. When I have more time.

So here it is, feel free to use, I am not allowing for it to be sold or anything

Here it is, I didn't want to IMG code it because it is big

Bestiary Mark Hunt I
scratchnloved
Wow, that's pretty cool... wish i could draw already, learning takes forever dry.gif
fist_fighter
hey thats pretty good

you always wanted to do a guide right?
why dont you help me and the-hugga-bear with the one we are doing, its going to cover it ALL the stuff in FFXII
Angeousa Quicksilver
QUOTE(fist_fighter @ Jun 19 2007, 12:02 AM) *

hey thats pretty good

why dont you help me and the-hugga-bear with the one we are doing, its going to cover it ALL the stuff in FFXII

Sure that would be hella cool actually, maybe we could make some kind of pdf too smile.gif Like a book or so, but also website friendly.
«sora»
I love the design and it looks awsome! Do you plan to contribute it to gamefaqs and even on here? It will be nice as it's easily to use it as a guide then reading it.

Good work!
Angeousa Quicksilver
QUOTE(«sora» @ Jun 19 2007, 08:41 AM) *

I love the design and it looks awsome! Do you plan to contribute it to gamefaqs and even on here? It will be nice as it's easily to use it as a guide then reading it.

Good work!

Thanks!
I don't know is it needed here?
fist_fighter
QUOTE(Angeousa Quicksilver @ Jun 19 2007, 12:02 AM) *

hey thats pretty good

Sure that would be hella cool actually, maybe we could make some kind of pdf too smile.gif Like a book or so, but also website friendly.

well we are just making a web-guide, but after words i might make the pdf as well (one at a time, ok?), but for now i was thinking that area maps and hunt/rare spawn spots would be a good start (also could you pm me your e-mail, i would like to send you a copy of the guide so far, and have you send the maps to me so i can add them to the guide (after i find out how to))
Angeousa Quicksilver
QUOTE(fist_fighter @ Jun 19 2007, 11:04 AM) *

QUOTE(Angeousa Quicksilver @ Jun 19 2007, 12:02 AM) *

hey thats pretty good

well we are just making a web-guide, but after words i might make the pdf as well (one at a time, ok?), but for now i was thinking that area maps and hunt/rare spawn spots would be a good start (also could you pm me your e-mail, i would like to send you a copy of the guide so far, and have you send the maps to me so i can add them to the guide (after i find out how to))

I would be glad to help. But what maps do you guys need me to do, also I wont be active much this summer because I'll be away for vacation in Turkey for 2 months. I might pop up there and here but wont be online that much I believe. But when I come back I'll be available 80%.

After checking your guide I've seen that it is well written and all, but I believe we will need a better layout later with ASCI etc. Anyways I hope it is okey for you guys.
fist_fighter
for now anyways we just need area maps (for all places)

and the guide is being written in wordpad, and we are trying to make it as user-friendly as possible
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.