Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FFXII: Vayne Solidor as Edward Hyde in "Alive"
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
tanjavasi
I love the musical Jekyll & Hyde; there is one song which I thought would work for a music video of Vayne.
The song is called "Alive" in it, Vayne takes on the role of Edward Hyde biggrin.gif

I hope you like what I have created smile.gif

A slightly improved and much higher resolution version can be viewed at GameTrailers:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/103846.html

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v-Ap1YWEKY

Please watch it and (hopefully) enjoy!
aorin
Oh god... what's going on?

I just finished a Vayne-centric AMV myself... and then I saw that you've created a Vayne AMV as well. I'll have to echo what you've told me earlier, great minds think alike ^^

The video was awesome... (you are getting sick of my comments, aren't you, should be about time, since I'm starting to lose adjectives). The scenes were well chosen, and the lip-synching moments were perfect to the dot. And strange, I never notice some of Vayne's skills before... I'll have to rewatch them again.

I shall post mine tomorrow. Still need to touch up so parts.
tanjavasi
QUOTE(aorin @ Sep 4 2007, 03:20 PM) *

Oh god... what's going on?

I just finished a Vayne-centric AMV myself... and then I saw that you've created a Vayne AMV as well. I'll have to echo what you've told me earlier, great minds think alike ^^

That is awesome!!!
Yes, this is - once again - proof that great minds like ours, have the same great thoughts biggrin.gif
I am looking forward to your Vayne video!

Thank you once again for taking the time to watch one of my videos and for your comments, I appreciate it greatly.

Ringo
Great job! The high tones (tones? Not sure what word to use tongue.gif pitch? heheh) of the song really goes well with the scenes you chose biggrin.gif
I think the ending scene worked really well, Vayne did look like he was singing at his highest pitch tongue.gif

Seems like Vayne's really popular with MVs recently tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.