Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whos looknig forward to Revenant Wings?
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > Final Fantasy > FFXII - Revenant Wings
Moguri
I'm just wondering who is looking forward to it and who isn't. So please vote and then post to tell what you said. I voted for I can wait, but I'm deffinately looking forward to it. I did reserve it though
tanjavasi
I did not vote...I do not fall under any of the four choices :/

I am "lukewarm" about it.
Final Fantasy XII was a disappointment; FFXII:RW does not even feature speech (the English voice acting is what saved FFXII for me) – Square Enix themselves are disappointed that RW does not have voices, they said in an interview once that they ran out of time >_<

Anyway, I will pay attention on what the reviews have to say and see from there...RW is certainly very pretty looking.
aorin
For the sake of my own curiosity, I'm getting it as soon as it reaches the shores. No matter how disappointed I was with FFXII or the japanese version of FFXII:RW, I still love both games to say the least.

I enjoyed RW (even if I had my complaints and rants), very much as a DS game. In fact, after 1/2 year, I feel like playing it over again, but I'm staying my hand until the english version is released.

I'm very curious on how the translation would turn out and how loyal would they remain to the japanese version. The english translation for FFXII did not disappoint me and I hope it would be the same for RW.

And honestly, I'm looking forward to this DS game more than Tactics Advance 2. I still couldn't get over the idea on why was Al-Cid included in the game and not Basch or Ashe.
Anarloth Bunansa
I would like to get Revenant Wings... I'm so curious ! And I enjoyed FF XII a lot...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.