Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > General > Arts & Graphics
Ringo
Another one of my BaschxAshe fanarts tongue.gif

http://chiaticle.deviantart.com/art/FFXII-...uarrel-67273131

It's still WIP. I'll upload the final version eventually ^^;

comments and critiques are welcome smile.gif
Moguri
8/10

Its really good. Alot better than anything I could do. It has very nice detail. I think you should try to digitally color it. That would make it look even better.
tanjavasi
Basch being in a discomforting/helpless situation...I love it!
I am a big fan of manly man who have a soft spot, and Ashe knows exactly how to take advantage of it! I am glad to see that his necklace finally has a purpose tongue.gif (I always thought the necklace had a certain "meaning" before I played FFXII...I was disappointed to find out that nothing was ever mentioned about it huh.gif)

Ashe looks older than she does in FFXII, but that is fine...it is actually more fitting, because now, she finally knows what she wants! biggrin.gif

I hope you plan to create many more Ashe/Basch fan-arts!
aorin
wub.gif

I thought you weren't going to attempt certain type of poses. I'm not complaining though. This preview is really lovely, and I do like the idea of Ashe knocking Basch to the ground to pass her point that she IS interested in him in more than a friendly loyal protector manner. laugh.gif

She's straddling his legs, pinned him to the ground, pulling him close by the pendant, and looking at him suggestively in the eye. And if Basch still doesn't realize what Ashe wants... shok.gif
Ringo
^ thank you all for the comments smile.gif
and yes it'll be coloured soon.

QUOTE(tanjavasi @ Oct 16 2007, 10:30 AM) *

I am glad to see that his necklace finally has a purpose tongue.gif (I always thought the necklace had a certain "meaning" before I played FFXII...I was disappointed to find out that nothing was ever mentioned about it huh.gif)

haha sounds like Basch would do anything for his Queen even if it means wearing a necklace which allows Ashe to full his more easily tongue.gif

QUOTE(aorin @ Oct 17 2007, 07:05 AM) *

wub.gif

I thought you weren't going to attempt certain type of poses. I'm not complaining though.

Well, the image is really up to the viewer to interpret the situation^^

(But I am tending more towards your POV tongue.gif )
steiner
Hmmm...I want to see what happens next.

Very good!
Ringo
^ LOL

thanks smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.