Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New and Excited to be here!
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > FFXII.Net Board > Meeting Point
Fran Fetish
Hello, I'm new and very excited to be here! Final Fantasy XII, is my absolute favorite game in the series thus far. I've invested hundreds of hours playing it and have achieved a Perfecter game. You probably would never have guessed it, but Fran is my favorite character. wub.gif

Anyway, It's so nice to be a member of a community where folks actually appreciate this game. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you better. biggrin.gif
fierytempest
Ummm, wow. Interesting signature....

Anyways, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time spent here.
Post lots and have fuuuun.

smile.gif
Snake
Welcome Fran Fetish,

It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I am sure you will have a great time around these magnificent forums. I hope your stay here will bring you good tidings, and also helpful tips that will guide you through your quest of FFXII. Please, read the (Rules) before you start your journey. You might also need some Phoenix Down along the way, if you so happen to make your way to the Debate Corner, just kidding.

You will find that our community is well spoken, and greatly entertaining. You will also find yourself in discussions that are deep, and allow anyone to speak their mind. The struggles with angry humes are at the very lowest at this section of the internet. The humes on this forum are kind, and gentle, and there will be no need to use the attack feature upon them. If you run into trouble, or feel that someone is threatening you, just report it to the moderators. Though, the chance of that happening is slim. So, I think you will have a great time here. Your stay will sure be enjoyable, hopefully. There is always room for a new member, so get comfy.
andrzej
excited to be here you say? Oo
xD

welcome then!

reminds me of the avatars i made that one time....

*goes back in time

ah yes

IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
Fran Fetish
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I have lot's of FFXII love to share with the community. If anyone needs any help feel free to ask.
Aliko
Hey Fran Fetish! Welcome to the forums! It may be surprising to you, but actually, for most of us, FFXII isn't our favorite FF. I definitely did enjoy it, though!
B.Valentine
^i havent even played ffxii...XD

Welcome Fran Fetish!!

Hope you enjoy it here and have a good time!
rainbowbrat
Fetish eh?

secret.gif

Welcome! You will love it!!

I too am I Fran Fan...my fav character as well....

Post lots and have fun and read the rules!!!!
Dawn
A new member. How a strange thing these days.

Glad you joined. Enjoy as much as you can
steiner
Welcome to the forums!

FFXII is awesome, but not as good as FFIX.

http://www.ffxii.net/forums/index.php?show...=12551&st=0

If only you'd been around during this family's reign!
Anarloth Bunansa
Welcome Fran Fetish !

Fran is lovely and very pretty indeed... but Balthier interests me more !!! tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
Dark Yuna
Welcome to the forums, Fran Fetish! Interesting username tongue.gif

Have fun here, and read the rules!
Fran Fetish
Thank ye, thank ye! I just wish I'd found this site sooner! Better late than never right? I sure hope this place will be around for a very long time.
BohemianAndy
*Eye twitches*

A.....NEWBIE!!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

*Rolls out the red carpet*

xD

Welcome.
Binibini
Aloha.

Welcome aboard.

Enoy.

Eat lots.
Resurrection
Welcome to the forums!
girlsrgamers2
Welcome to the forums, Fran Fetish. I love Fran, too, she's my 2nd favorite character (after Balthier). The Viera are awesome! Well, have fun, post a lot, and enjoy these great forums. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.