Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bohemian Andy, I have a proposition for your sexy Aussie self.
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > Community > Ancient Sanctuary
girlsrgamers2
My previous hubby has disappeared. I'd love it if you'd take me to be your hippie bride. I promise to listen to lots of trippy music, enjoy hearing you play the sitar, and smoking many doobies in our future. So what do you say? <3?
Jhei_Em
Awww... another wedding might be just around the corner! Girls, I hope BAndy accepts! You guys will be perfect for each other! smile.gif
girlsrgamers2
Thanks. But if not, BA, we'll still be friends. Don't feel pressured. You'll always be a good friend no matter what. smile.gif
Jhei_Em
BA, it's time to decide! come on over to this thread! xD... It'd be fun and great if you do marry her! =)
Aliko
BA doesn't seem like the type of guy to say no, unless he's against e-polygamy... XP
girlsrgamers2
Well, I'll be crashing out soon, so I hope to see that sexy Aussie's response tomorrow. wink.gif
BohemianAndy
Of course I'll agree to this proposition! biggrin.gif I'm glad to partner up with you GRG2.

May the hippieness be with us.
Dawn
Woooot!!!

Congratulations for you both. This is so awesome.

*throws confetti, dances and plays guitar*

(tsk, tsk, GRG2, I told you he would accept tongue.gif )
BohemianAndy
^ How could I not accept? Its GRG2 wink.gif

*Frolics in the confetti*
girlsrgamers2
Yay! I'll be proud to be your hippie bride. smile.gif Since I've always wanted just a laid-back hippie wedding, we'll just have a fun get together in the Spam wall for the next few days. And I'll post the awesome hippie dress pics I'll wear just for our reception. I guarantee you'll like it! *wink wink*

Oh, and since you've never seen pics of your new bride, I just posted 3 in the Member's Picture Thread.

@Shyman, you were right! Woo-hoo!
fierytempest
WOOO! My two favorite hippies unite!
Can't say I didn't see this coming. wink.gif

I hope you guys are uber happy together! *joins in the Hippie way--dances dreamily and throws flowers*
BohemianAndy
^ Aww, cheers PG! I'm glad to have you in marriage too smile.gif

Yes GRG2. I checked 'em out, and I checked 'em out well laugh.gif You're gorgeous.
Ethereal Blade
Congrats you two!!! biggrin.gif

Oh, wow.... GRG2 + BAndy = Awesomeness

It's a fact. You two were made for each other (but you don't need me to tell you that). wink.gif
fierytempest
QUOTE(BohemianAndy @ Nov 20 2007, 08:30 AM) *

^ Aww, cheers PG! I'm glad to have you in marriage too smile.gif

Yes GRG2. I checked 'em out, and I checked 'em out well laugh.gif You're gorgeous.

Woo! Omg, that makes me happy. xD

But yeah, you're welcome! Cos I just love GRG2! Keepin' it in the Hippie family, eh? wink.gif
Lady Sora
OOh wowie. Congratz guys. Hope you make many hippie babies so the boss shyman become a hippie grandfather soon.

Note To Bandy - You got 3 wives, you should be proud of yourself. =p
steiner
Awww...I wanted a rejection...

CONGRATZULATIONS!!!
Michiko
BRING OUT DA HERB
pixie~
aw many congratz to you
girlsrgamers2
QUOTE(Michiko @ Nov 20 2007, 04:07 PM) *

BRING OUT DA HERB

*rolls up a fattie*

Da herb is here! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the congrats everybody! I think this will be a match made in hippie heaven!

*snuggles new hubby* Thanks for the compliments on my pix, BA, you made me smile. smile.gif
fierytempest
Well now, GRG2 now that you and Bandy are married...I think we might have to have a menage a trois every now and then. wink.gif
girlsrgamers2
Oh yeah, PG. 'Cause ya know, 3 hippies are better than 2. wink.gif
fierytempest
QUOTE(girlsrgamers2 @ Nov 20 2007, 06:02 PM) *

Oh yeah, PG. 'Cause ya know, 3 hippies are better than 2. wink.gif

That's a hilarious quote! xD

But yeah...totally.
BohemianAndy
QUOTE(Lady Sora @ Nov 21 2007, 12:30 AM) *

Note To Bandy - You got 3 wives, you should be proud of yourself. =p

Lol, I never thought this day would come xD

Thanks everyone, we appreciate it.
girlsrgamers2
Well, where shall we go for our honeymoon, my sexy new husband? I was thinking maybe Amsterdam. We'll hit all the pot cafes, and listen to some great live music.

Mmm, honeymoon. I'm looking forward to it already! wink.gif
rainbowbrat
did I say congrats yet?

Your party made me all fucked up
BohemianAndy
QUOTE(girlsrgamers2 @ Nov 21 2007, 03:20 PM) *

Well, where shall we go for our honeymoon, my sexy new husband? I was thinking maybe Amsterdam. We'll hit all the pot cafes, and listen to some great live music.

Mmm, honeymoon. I'm looking forward to it already! wink.gif

Amsterdam sounds perfect.

*Sets sail*

xD

---

Cheers RB.
Lonedove
Congrats you two! You both are so laid back it's a good pair. ^^
Adrammalech
congrats, may you have bests of lucks
girlsrgamers2
Thanks everybody! Hippie hugs for everyone!

So Amsterdam it is? Awesome. *snuggles with hubby on the boat*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.