Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cast of FFXII RW
Final Fantasy XII Net Forums > Final Fantasy > FFXII - Revenant Wings
Basch
I believe that all 6 of the main playable characters in FFXII will be making a return to FFXII RW. Because the first 4 characters under the character screen look quite obcious. The 5th i believe is ashe and the last is basch, he cut his hair and kinda looks like a cross between gabranth and old Basch.

Another reason why i belive this is tru because in the FFXII:RW website, under the character screen 6 characters (4 in black &and shite, 2 in colour) and on display. I believe they did this instead of totally keeping the four other characters totally secret. They made them black and white so that FFXII players will be able to recognise them.
musique0214
Could someone please post a link to this website? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, I found it! Thanks!
Lord_Valor
Basch is already shown in a scan that i posted
http://www.finalfantasytr.com/ff12/revenant-wings/04.jpg
All of them but penelo and vann are suspected to be guest
FFXII_Master
They really should make it on the PS2,PS3,Xbox 360,and so on instead of the DS.All I have to say is that SE really knows how to make a sequel and then f*** it up.
Wolfeyes
QUOTE(FFXII_Master @ Jan 22 2007, 02:30 PM) *

They really should make it on the PS2,PS3,Xbox 360,and so on instead of the DS.All I have to say is that SE really knows how to make a sequel and then f*** it up.

....Despite the fact the game isn't even out and we don't know how good it is.
XemnasLFSolidor
sometimes i wish it IS on PS2. maybe if it gets a sequel and it gets real famous like KH, they'll re-release it on the PS2. but it depends when. maybe if they re-release it on PS2, we'll all heve PS3's.

except me. my parents WILL never buy me a new console.
*Cactuar--
they release these things on awkward systems to make you spend more money.
as much as a new FF brings a smile to my face im not wasting my time with hand-held crap.
-___-
Miss Haley
I was so psyched when I found out about the sequel... but after looking at all the screen shots and the short characters... it makes me feel a little sick... it's just not the same...
What to do, what to do..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.