I wonder how the battle system works tongue.gif
I like the graphics alot, the spirtes are quiet cute biggrin.gif
Paper Bear
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Cows are my friends
wujju thanks!!!
ah i want to know more about the battle system
Kenith
this just keeps looking better and better! but the more I see of the artwork (ie Vaan, Penelo, Winged dude) the more I feel the lifeless-ness in the art.
Ringo
aww cute~
thanks for sharing them smile.gif
aorin
Firstly, thanks for sharing the pics.

OMG, Ba'gamnan is back. After the mob, I thought he was gone for good. blink.gif It seems like he has joined Vaan's party after a fight, interesting...

I wonder who are the two girls in one of the pics... unknw.gif
Noelle
I'm so excited!
Thanks for sharing, Prevailer.

The pics look good. Yay! biggrin.gif
girlsrgamers2
Thanks Prevailer! Now I HAVE to buy a DS! These are some of the best looking pics I've seen for RW yet! The sprites are adorable! smile.gif
Synthia
QUOTE(Prevailer @ Dec 22 2006, 08:19 AM) *

Here are 25 new/old Screenshots and Artworks, at least in better quality:
http://ff12.gamigo.de/cms/news/neues/final...ffentlicht.html

Nice smile.gif

Hmm, looks like Bagagnon (that bounty hunter who chases Balthier around) in one of those shots. Well, I suppose if Vaan's been pirating enough, he'll have a bounty on his head too!

Edit: lol I didn't realize someone else had already said this....
narutofan
this is turning out to be something special
prodygee
I'm SO wanting this for my ds!
Ricky
Awesome.

Thanks for Sharing.
CREA
Kawaii!
I need a ds now...
van helsing
g'day mates the people who do these have some talent new_russian.gif
Shoryuken
This game looks freaking sweet! is it a strategy rpg? It looks a lot like tactics...which can only be a good thing
Balthier's Girl
Bah! I'm so back and forth on whether or not I'll get this. I have to go out and buy a Nintendoods to even play it... BOOO!! There better be some HEAVY Balthier involvement in this damn thing... *grumbles*
-josh-
^ Go watch the trailer, and at the end you'll see something xD
Iselyn
*squee* I am getting so excited for this game. Everything looks really great so far.
Anarloth Bunansa
QUOTE(-josh- @ Jan 26 2007, 03:18 AM) *

^ Go watch the trailer, and at the end you'll see something xD

Personally, I don't like the last scene of the trailer !!!! unknw.gif sad.gif
prodygee
No way :shock: I think I know how the battle system will work some way.

Look at this pic: http://www.dsworld.nl/imageviewer.php?arti...8&pic_nr=12

You'll see Vaan and Penelope and a LEADER icon with all different kinds of monsters in Vaan's "LEADER-box" (I'll call it like that), I guess that those little monsters are sort of.. your little army.. they'll fight for you. I guess all the little monsters level up and get stronger.

If you count the little green cubes below Vaan's avatar you can see it's the same amount of monsters on-screen. BUT.. below Penelope's avatar there are two small green cubes, but I don't see 2 other monsters that could be those.
Okay so that's not true, there are six monsters in the leader box and there are only 5 cubes, so those boxes must be something like mana bursts. Which refill over time.

Heck, I don't see Penelope anywhere on screen, I think if you press on Penelope's avatar, Vaan will disappear and Penelope and her monsters will pop up.
I could be totally wrong, it could also mean that Vaan is attacking the monsters listed in the "LEADER-box" which you can see.

- Though, the first thing what I mentioned (the army thing) could be true, because on other screenshots, you can see that there are small arrows pointing to enemies (monsters with a red health bar instead of blue - this also fuels the possible fact that the monsters with blue healthbars are your friends/party)

Jaa mata, ne~?
Balthier's Girl
I honestly don't mind the prospect of Balthier being "evil". I might like him better that way (if that's even possible happy.gif), but I definitely prefer him full sized. He's cute in chibi form, but not HOT. laugh.gif
Anarloth Bunansa
I think that he'll get reputation of free and heretic man, in this game... To be confirmed...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.